Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247352 times)

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege]
« Reply #930 on: July 07, 2013, 05:15:13 pm »
I had no idea there was one  :o

Damnit Leonidas you nub! You didn't know that lots of wannabe mappers like myself were trying to get our maps put on 33rd siege  :(.

Offline Leonidas

• Sergeant Major
  • Very proud Ex-Colonel of the 33rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheDjerun
« Reply #931 on: July 07, 2013, 05:30:55 pm »
No I did not.

Best of luck to you.

Ex-Colonel of the 33rd Regiment of Foot
Unteroffiizier of the 9. Leib Infanterie Regiment

Offline 129action

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: July 07, 2013, 09:14:25 pm »
Spoiler
Stop quoting that retarded application, useless spam.

I long for the day when everyone will forget about GunZo, just like they did Betty.

By the way any idea of when that err map contest will be closed?

really? because last time i checked about the ONLY person who keeps talking about betty on here is you

first of all just because betty isnt on this forum anymore doesnt mean jack shit

second of all your the fag who on three occasions in the servers pretended to be bettys friend.. on three occasions,  now for somebody who seems to hate betty so much, you seem to have some kind of a bi polar mental disability!

third of all, your steam previous nicknames are `el trololol` and similar (dont take my word for it try adding EL_Presidente  on steam and it tells you names this user has played as)
which means you have no legitimacy whatsoever... zero.. zilch none!!

i doubt you are 15 either.. as i have see you on here miday/1pm during supposedly school hours.. that is unelss you are physicaly handicapped wouldnt suprise me.

everybody forgotten about betty? really? thats why she has vincenzo, olafson  and two other main admins trying to add her on facebook under fake names to keep tabs on when we are going on servers to ban us.
thats why bettys videos are still getting hundreds of views
thats why every single person still says hi betty when she go on a server
thats why her regiment is the most popular one in NW / mount blade history

but yeh `everybodys forgotten about betty` right?

ironic isnt it that you claim` everybodys forgotten about betty`..  but the only person who constantly goes on about betty on this forum is you..

you are a piece of shit, an obsessive piece of shit who needs to go fucking kill himself
[close]

For neatness' sake.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 11:03:35 pm by McEwanMaster »

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: July 07, 2013, 09:18:32 pm »
 :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

I missed you!!! You came back   :D.

Offline Tederheidsmachine

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Cpl_Your_Majesty
« Reply #934 on: July 07, 2013, 09:18:40 pm »
Stop quoting that retarded application, useless spam.

I long for the day when everyone will forget about GunZo, just like they did Betty.

By the way any idea of when that err map contest will be closed?
Spoiler

really? because last time i checked about the ONLY person who keeps talking about betty on here is you

first of all just because betty isnt on this forum anymore doesnt mean jack shit

second of all your the fag who on three occasions in the servers pretended to be bettys friend.. on three occasions,  now for somebody who seems to hate betty so much, you seem to have some kind of a bi polar mental disability!

third of all, your steam previous nicknames are `el trololol` and similar (dont take my word for it try adding EL_Presidente  on steam and it tells you names this user has played as)
which means you have no legitimacy whatsoever... zero.. zilch none!!

i doubt you are 15 either.. as i have see you on here miday/1pm during supposedly school hours.. that is unelss you are physicaly handicapped wouldnt suprise me.

everybody forgotten about betty? really? thats why she has vincenzo, olafson  and two other main admins trying to add her on facebook under fake names to keep tabs on when we are going on servers to ban us.
thats why bettys videos are still getting hundreds of views
thats why every single person still says hi betty when she go on a server
thats why her regiment is the most popular one in NW / mount blade history

but yeh `everybodys forgotten about betty` right?

ironic isnt it that you claim` everybodys forgotten about betty`..  but the only person who constantly goes on about betty on this forum is you..

you are a piece of shit, an obsessive piece of shit who needs to go fucking kill himself
[close]

For neatness' sake.

Eh bien, cela a dégénéré rapidement..
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 11:04:27 pm by McEwanMaster »
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
« Reply #935 on: July 07, 2013, 09:49:50 pm »
Nickname: 77y_Gnr_Ericullus
Steam name: Ericullus
Why?: i spent quite sum time on the siege server and mostly there are few to zero admins online.
How active on the server: Everyday after work im on and then after events i spend an hour or so on the server
Previous administration experience: non so far
Who can vouch for you?:77y_Lt_Murray, 77y_Cpt_Thomas 77_Col_Aztir  [33rd]Sexwale 77y_ Zaib, Skywalker,  75th_Cpt_Slyy,  77y_Charlietheturtle
77_Tokin, Stevebot

+1, have seen him on the server regularly, always follows server rules and is friendly in chat. Also I'm rarely on with other admins so it would be good to get a hand from Ericullus.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 10:11:08 pm by Stevebot »
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline FireFaulk

• Donator
  • Howdy there!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FireFaulk
  • Side: Union
« Reply #936 on: July 07, 2013, 11:28:01 pm »
Community name: FireFaulk

Steam Name: [33rd] FireFaulk

Location/Timezone: England

Regiment: 33rd

About yourself: Current member of the 33rd Grenadier company, active on 33rd siege and looking to get more involved with the community!
Why you would be a good admin: I am very active on the 33rd Siege server, and tend to see people trolling artillery etc etc here and there, which not only ruins that players experience, but can change the outcome of the round, as it's slowing down / stopping that cannon from doing it's job. It would be great to stop this, and keep a fast, fluid and enjoyable gameplay experience to the server.

Previous Experience (if any): I run a small server on Blood & Iron...!

Who can vouch for you?: MrSt3fan, Master_Potato, Oakenshield + Various members of the 33rd.

Offline Oakenshield

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: July 07, 2013, 11:42:19 pm »

About yourself: Current member of the 33rd Grenadier company, active on 33rd siege and looking to get more involved with the community!
Why you would be a good admin: I am very active on the 33rd Siege server, and tend to see people trolling artillery etc etc here and there, which not only ruins that players experience, but can change the outcome of the round, as it's slowing down / stopping that cannon from doing it's job. It would be great to stop this, and keep a fast, fluid and enjoyable gameplay experience to the server.

Who can vouch for you?: MrSt3fan, Master_Potato, Oakenshield + Various members of the 33rd.

+1 A mature player who I regularly see on the server and always follows the rules.

Offline Obi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: July 08, 2013, 12:01:59 am »
Im making an unban appeal. Ingame name: Desdichado. I don't remember which admin banned me but I cant tell if it was perma or not so Im appealing anyways. The reason was: I called people "feg" after the admin told me not to. I wont do it again.  :-X

My apologies to the admin.

Offline potato

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: July 08, 2013, 12:19:22 am »

+1, knows how to handle things and acts properly regarding the situation.

Offline Obi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: July 08, 2013, 12:20:39 am »
Im making an unban appeal. Ingame name: Desdichado. I don't remember which admin banned me but I cant tell if it was perma or not so Im appealing anyways. The reason was: I called people "feg" after the admin told me not to. I wont do it again.  :-X

Yep it was temp. Im not banned ;D.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #941 on: July 08, 2013, 12:24:08 am »

Alright but don't take temp bans lightly.

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
« Reply #942 on: July 08, 2013, 01:54:38 am »

Just a heads up that after a temp ban is a perma, so you're walking on thin ice. Do your best to follow server rules from here on out.
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline honkyman

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: July 08, 2013, 11:31:08 am »

Ghurka,

Not sure if its been missed but put a couple of requests in to be unbanned and not had any respsone.

Can you unban me?

Username is Honkyman

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #944 on: July 08, 2013, 01:43:59 pm »

Ghurka,

Not sure if its been missed but put a couple of requests in to be unbanned and not had any respsone.

Can you unban me?

Username is Honkyman

There is no Honkyman on the ban list so it probably was a temp ban.