Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247396 times)

Offline potato

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege]
« Reply #840 on: July 01, 2013, 04:40:21 pm »
Community name: Kovman
Steam Name: Kovman
Location/Time zone: Gmt+2
Regiments: 33rd for 11 months
About yourself: I am a loyal member to the 33rd (33rd4lyf). I Currently live in Israel. NW is my favorite game
Why you would be a good admin: I want people to have fun and the only to make this possible is to stop the trolling. I've also been on the the server several times where u c one admin dealing with a lot of trolls so I would like to try to help this problem. Also i would like to help recruit to the help the regiment expand.
Previous Experience (if any): No
Who can vouch for you?: Potato,Van Hulstein,Primus
+1, trustable matture person. Nice and follows the rules.

Offline Tjav

• Sergeant
  • Yes Im Wierd
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: July 01, 2013, 05:45:48 pm »
Community name: Tjav
Steam Name: Tjav2700
Location/Timezone: GMT + 1
Regiments: Royal Guard(MM) 2nd Coldstream(from beginning till end) 17e(one of the founders) 87thKH(small reg helping out a friend) and about 3 days in the 60th rifles
About yourself:i am possibly one of the old coldstream's that never trolled and kept the regiment running for as long as it did, i am mature when it comes to enforcing rules, wich i have been told i may be too harsh sometimes, even tho sometimes that's what it takes, i am running into my 3 week vacation just around the corner and i was hoping to spend quite a while of the time on good servers like 33rd siege.
Why you would be a good admin:i am good at enforcing rules and i even sometimes scare ppl by just being near them, i am able to be on most of the time when i am online on the pc, or can be called on with a moment's notice if i hear some1 trolling. besides, and possibly the best reason, im danish 8)
Previous Experience (if any):Admin on the 2ndCSG Groupfighting server, admined the monday historical LB once when no other ppl were nearby.
Who can vouch for you?: Spartan, Posh Dekkers Peter broetz, and possibly some1 else Oo
Former Chief Of Staff of the 2nd Coldstream, Rest In Peace

Offline Ahquatic

• Corporal
  • 2 spooky 4 words.
    • View Profile
    • 420yolo
  • Nick: 1stBRA_Pte_Jake
« Reply #842 on: July 01, 2013, 06:39:46 pm »
Man I go to another city for 3 days and already have to load a bunch of map updates/new maps. Nice work  :D
Appreciate the vouch.

Offline Sir Hal

• Sergeant Major
  • HONI SOIT QUI MAL Y PENSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hal, Fire and Brimstone
  • Side: Union
« Reply #843 on: July 01, 2013, 06:45:19 pm »
Community name: Tjav
Steam Name: Tjav2700
Location/Timezone: GMT + 1
Regiments: Royal Guard(MM) 2nd Coldstream(from beginning till end) 17e(one of the founders) 87thKH(small reg helping out a friend) and about 3 days in the 60th rifles
About yourself:i am possibly one of the old coldstream's that never trolled and kept the regiment running for as long as it did, i am mature when it comes to enforcing rules, wich i have been told i may be too harsh sometimes, even tho sometimes that's what it takes, i am running into my 3 week vacation just around the corner and i was hoping to spend quite a while of the time on good servers like 33rd siege.
Why you would be a good admin:i am good at enforcing rules and i even sometimes scare ppl by just being near them, i am able to be on most of the time when i am online on the pc, or can be called on with a moment's notice if i hear some1 trolling. besides, and possibly the best reason, im danish 8)
Previous Experience (if any):Admin on the 2ndCSG Groupfighting server, admined the monday historical LB once when no other ppl were nearby.
Who can vouch for you?: Spartan, Posh Dekkers Peter broetz, and possibly some1 else Oo

+1 Goodmin.

Offline Ericullus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: July 01, 2013, 06:59:37 pm »
Nickname: 77y_Gnr_Ericullus
Steam name: Ericullus
Why?: i spent quite sum time on the siege server and mostly there are few to zero admins online.
How active on the server: Everyday after work im on and then after events i spend an hour or so on the server
Previous administration experience: non so far
Who can vouch for you?:77y_Lt_Murray, 77y_Cpt_Thomas 77_Col_Aztir  [33rd]Sexwale 77y_ Zaib, Skywalker,  75th_Cpt_Slyy,  77y_Charlietheturtle
77_Tokin, Stevebot
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 03:25:38 pm by Ericullus »

Offline honkyman

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: July 01, 2013, 08:02:25 pm »
Ingame name that got banned: Honkyman
Administrator who banned you (if known) : Dont know
Reason for ban (if known): For team hitting (possible the admin)
Apologies/Notice: Am sorry

Offline Tokin

• Sergeant Major
  • 33rd Siege & Jail Break admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Pfc_Tokin
« Reply #846 on: July 01, 2013, 09:43:17 pm »
Nickname: 77y_Gnr_Ericullus
Steam name: Ericullus
Why?: i spent quite sum time on the siege server and mostly there are few to zero admins online.
How active on the server: Everyday after work im on and then after events i spend an hour or so on the server
Previous administration experience: non so far
Who can vouch for you?:I think my fellow member of the 77y can vouch that i am no troll and wil take part as admin serieusly

Nope, definitely a troll.

(+1)

Offline Robinhood

• Captain
  • "We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches
    • View Profile
    • Imperium Aquilarum
  • Nick: 33rd_Sjt_RobinHood
« Reply #847 on: July 02, 2013, 02:46:06 am »
Ingame name that got banned: Honkyman
Administrator who banned you (if known) : Dont know
Reason for ban (if known): For team hitting (possible the admin)
Apologies/Notice: Am sorry

lol

Nothing more to say 8)

Offline nubchicken

• Volunteer
  • Hello lads!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Puppey
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #848 on: July 02, 2013, 09:31:05 am »
Community name:Puppey

Steam Name:Puppey   

Location/Timezone:GMT+2/Turkey

Regiments:No

About yourself:Hello lads My name is Puppey and every1 know me . Im reliable , honest . Im man of his word you can trust me ..

Why you would be a good admin:Everyone knows me . Always im going LB as Inv . Im reliable , honest . Now My missions are To help people , stop the trollers and provide people for best playing. I have seen these happens before. Example ; Sometimes when I have been afk somebodies kicks me but I could not see them about afk. I came here to stop them. TROLLs should not disturb people. They make people sad and disturb them while playing.After these things , people leave the server. Admins can't stop them cuz there are too many trolls , sometimes I got shocked about their counts. Always some people report them but admins cant reach them always. And I want to be an Admin to end this trolling. I want to help people and want to create a peaceful place. I want this position about these things.
If people won't play this game without trolls ,  the fun will end soon. Not these only. I like to be friend with you guys. I really want to be friend with Admins. So I can handle this position. Im online everyday. Everybody can reach me at steam. Again I say I will focus for this position and do my best. Have fun...

Previous Experience (if any):LB orginazater* and Warband servers .

Who can vouch for you?:MrSt3fan and Griff

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 02, 2013, 09:41:15 am »

About yourself:Hello lads My name is Puppey and every1 know me . Im reliable , honest . Im man of his word you can trust me ..

Why you would be a good admin:Everyone knows me . Always im going LB as Inv . Im reliable , honest . Now My missions are To help people , stop the trollers and provide people for best playing. I have seen these happens before. Example ; Sometimes when I have been afk somebodies kicks me but I could not see them about afk. I came here to stop them. TROLLs should not disturb people. They make people sad and disturb them while playing.After these things , people leave the server. Admins can't stop them cuz there are too many trolls , sometimes I got shocked about their counts. Always some people report them but admins cant reach them always. And I want to be an Admin to end this trolling. I want to help people and want to create a peaceful place. I want this position about these things.
If people won't play this game without trolls ,  the fun will end soon. Not these only. I like to be friend with you guys. I really want to be friend with Admins. So I can handle this position. Im online everyday. Everybody can reach me at steam. Again I say I will focus for this position and do my best. Have fun...

-1 Played a line battle with him yesterday and he trolled all the way through the training and the event. I don't think he would make a very good admin if he can't even make himself obey the rules.

Offline nubchicken

• Volunteer
  • Hello lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: July 02, 2013, 09:53:53 am »

-1 Played a line battle with him yesterday and he trolled all the way through the training and the event. I don't think he would make a very good admin if he can't even make himself obey the rules.

Trolling ? i went too many lb and im not troll just fun . and you saying "kicing" trolling huh ???? you can ask everyone . and my frag was 5-1 ohh yes im nice troll
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 10:08:26 am by nubchicken »

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: July 02, 2013, 10:11:22 am »
I went to a linebattle with the 10th Hussars yesterday and someone called Puppey spelt exactly the same way as you spell it was kicking people in the line, presenting at the ground, and generally being a twat

Offline nubchicken

• Volunteer
  • Hello lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: July 02, 2013, 10:45:34 am »
Look at this Lionheart Cpt He is leader of 10th Hussars ;

Spoiler
[close]

:)

Yes i know i kicked "1-2" times just fun and Lionheart know i told him .
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 10:47:45 am by nubchicken »

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: July 02, 2013, 10:51:37 am »
Look at this Lionheart Cpt He is leader of 10th Hussars ;

Spoiler
[close]

:)

Yes i know i kicked "1-2" times just fun and Lionheart know i told him .
You kicked more then 1 - 2 times, anyway I have talked to Lionheart and he has informed me that yesterday your behaviour was not normal.

Offline nubchicken

• Volunteer
  • Hello lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: July 02, 2013, 11:24:41 am »
yes i kicked 1-2 times , Did i  kill someone ?? or Teamhitting ? If im troll , kill them all and my frag was 5-1 ?