Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247374 times)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Stop spam.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
Since people have been posting ban requests, I've added a ban request application in the first post!

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
Gurkha, can we send or post complaints about admins? I've just witnessed an admin playing little dictator on the server.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
PM me or St3fan about that matter.

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
Erm... are the ban requests being dealt with?  ???. I made a couple one or two pages back.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
I could handle them....If I had server access ;_;

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
  • Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
Ban request

Name of the server you were on: 33rd siege
Name of the person causing trouble: ExcelentJell
Nature of their offense: Sapper trolling (placing explosives in team spawn, wasting BP) / teamhitting
Time and date of their offense: 29/06 7:30 BST (GMT+1)
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Witness, victim
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!):

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

This is not the first time I've seen him trolling. He's usually with one or two others (Kara_Sipahi seen in the last image) and is a general nuisance.
The Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry ("B-dob") was created to combat the racism, sexism, and homophobia that permeates the M&B: Napoleonic Wars community.

Unless bigotry is called out, and the bigots shamed, their beliefs become normalized (see Reddit & 4chan for examples of this) and the minds of the playerbase are warped and the more naive players are drawn into their perverse ideology. We provide this alternative voice.

We will not be bullied. We will not be silenced.

Offline Rydog

• Captain
  • uwotm8
    • View Profile
Name of the server you were on: 33rd Siege
Name of the person causing trouble: [Spartan]Helot_Pegasus
Nature of their offense: Extreme Islamaphobia, causing arguments
Time and date of their offense: 30/06/2013, between 23:45 (The previous day) and 00:10
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Witness
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!): No screenshots as it lasted for so long. Just check the logs!

And alongside that...

Community name: Rydog
Steam Name: uks_evolution (Rydog)
Location/Timezone: London (GMT)
Regiments: 92nd, K-KA Nr57 and Nr1
About yourself: Just finished sixth form, split time between going out/fitness/playing video games. Logical thinker and mellow tempered when it comes to the internet.
Why you would be a good admin: I see myself as pretty mature, I've been playing since before NW, and have well extended ties in the community. I am on quite a lot, and especially later at night when there really is no admins online and the trolling is ridiculous.
Previous Experience (if any): Official EU1 Admin, Groupfighting
Who can vouch for you?: PrideofNi, Thomas, Not really sure who else to list that are our mutual friends?

Offline Creed

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Nr57_Fus_Creed
Removed

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
Name of the server you were on: 33rd Siege
Name of the person causing trouble: [Spartan]Helot_Pegasus
Nature of their offense: Extreme Islamaphobia, causing arguments
Time and date of their offense: 30/06/2013, between 23:45 (The previous day) and 00:10
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question: Witness
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!): No screenshots as it lasted for so long. Just check the logs!

And alongside that...

Community name: Rydog
Steam Name: uks_evolution (Rydog)
Location/Timezone: London (GMT)
Regiments: 92nd, K-KA Nr57 and Nr1
About yourself: Just finished sixth form, split time between going out/fitness/playing video games. Logical thinker and mellow tempered when it comes to the internet.
Why you would be a good admin: I see myself as pretty mature, I've been playing since before NW, and have well extended ties in the community. I am on quite a lot, and especially later at night when there really is no admins online and the trolling is ridiculous.
Previous Experience (if any): Official EU1 Admin, Groupfighting
Who can vouch for you?: PrideofNi, Thomas, Not really sure who else to list that are our mutual friends?

Someone told me about some islamophobia on steam some point, might be the same guy dunno though.

Offline Tederheidsmachine

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Cpl_Your_Majesty
I've seen Spartan Uranus being racist but he left before I could ban him. I'll keep an eye on those Spartans.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
I've seen Spartan Uranus being racist but he left before I could ban him. I'll keep an eye on those Spartans.

Give the name etc. on the thread (Should have taken screenshots ofcourse) so that the troll can be loggbanned. Btw.  ''I'll keep an eye on those Spartans.'' Do not use that. Spartans are nice fellows and good in melee. That one of them trolls does not mean they are watchable.
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Give the name etc. on the thread (Should have taken screenshots ofcourse) so that the troll can be loggbanned. Btw.  ''I'll keep an eye on those Spartans.'' Do not use that. Spartans are nice fellows and good in melee. That one of them trolls does not mean they are watchable.

Basically this. It's also worth looking at whether people are being nationalistic or racist. The former is mildly acceptable, whereas the latter isn't.