Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247404 times)

Offline James_OHalloran

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [28th] Maj.James Campbell
  • Side: Union
Nickname: 28th_Lt-Col_Campbell

Steam name: [28th] Lt-Col.James Campbell

Why?: To help out and assist the players, and ensure a fair, friendly and enjoyable experience

How active on the server: Active as I can be with work, I can admin NA/EU hours

Previous administration experience: 28th Server, 33rd Siege before GunZo invaded. RIP

Who can vouch for you?: Murphy, Marks, Any 33rd members or Officers

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Kpl_TheNorseman
Someone wanted to contact me as I was a "suspect" in the GunZo admin abuse thing. I dont have admin so it could not have been me anyways and as you can see in the end of the video I wrote "What idiot gave you the password"
The Norseman is my name in my name.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
Funny how some people have taken amongst themselves to find out who leaked the password  :o . Me and St3fan have a pretty good idea who it is after a little digging, but that doesn't really matter. What matters is that the server is safe to play in. New maps coming soon!  ;D

Offline Tokin

• Sergeant Major
  • 33rd Siege & Jail Break admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Pfc_Tokin
EDIT: re-did with new template.

Community name: 77y_Pfc_Tokin

Steam Name: Tokin (Picture is same as avatar to the left)

Location/Timezone: UK/BST

Regiments: 77y

About yourself: Well, from the moment I left my mother- lel jk. Very active on Napoleonic Wars and within the 77y. Dislike getting pointblanked and like being melee extraordinaire...Well, only in 33rd where blocking only exists for 10% of people, getting to the top end of the leaderboard with a bayonet and LMB.

Why you would be a good admin: 33rd is near enough the only server I play on public NW. Thus, I can spend nearly all of my Warband time (if it helps my cause, 630 hours at this point) on the server and the rest at private events. I play the server every day and have witnessed it all. The arty trolls, the defence destroyers, the teamhitters, the rude names, the BP wasters et cetera et cetera, giving me a full view on what the admins are looking out for, and how to deal with them accordingly.

Previous Experience (if any): Nada.

Who can vouch for you?: A few of the current admins may, I have tried to ease the crowd of 200 players at times when the admin seems to be overwhelmed by a horde of "arty trolls, defence destroyers, teamhitters, rude names, and BP wasters". Also a few of the regular players on the server.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 02:09:22 am by Tokin »

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Server has recovered overnight, lots of people on again  :D. Nice try GunZo but your stunt didn't do shit.

Too bad he'll just disappear into the nothingness he deserves, much like Betty the Bomber did.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 06:02:54 pm by El_Presidente »

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
Server has recovered overnight, lots of people on again  :D. Nice try GunZo but your stunt didn't do shit.

I think it's made our server more popular (almost full server during the daytime) either by youtube or the fact the server was missed e.g popluation, low pings, maps and admins (Not a lot of server that match these qualities *cough cough*).
 ;D

But I hope I doesn't happen again.....It shouldn't happen again. Ever.

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
It was probably 60th_Col_Peter_Broetz. I think you guys should ban him for now, until other evidence is found!

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

Offline InfamousBeats

• Colonel
  • Groupfighting Admin | 10/10 IGN: Would bang...
    • View Profile
    • Enlist into the 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
  • Nick: 63e_Conseilleur_Infamous
It was probably 60th_Col_Peter_Broetz. I think you guys should ban him for now, until other evidence is found!

Wow, throwing around random accusations much? I hope this is a joke, because Peter is a well-respected member of this community. Just let the admins do their research and allow them to accuse people, and all others should remain on a sideline.

Not the right time and place I guess to do that :/ A lot of people in this community tend to throw random accusations around after events like this (e.g. the incident with Groupfighting_Server)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 06:52:39 pm by InfamousBeats »

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
Ugh you clearly dont know anything about me and Peter. Yes it was a joke. Did it rustle your balls that much? HESUS

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
Ugh you clearly dont know anything about me and Peter. Yes it was a joke. Did it rustle your balls that much? HESUS
Nub  :-* :-* :-*

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
Infamous is right about that this is not the time and the place for such jokes u nub ;)
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline The Norseman

• Captain
    • View Profile
Ples Dekkers, go makes maps pls

Offline MexiKieran

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: 33rd_Rct_MexiKieran
Steam name:MexiKieran
Why?: I have plenty of experience when it comes to Admin due to other games, I have been in the Regiment previously and I am also committed to dedicating my time to the server as much as possible.
How active on the server: On it whenever there isn't an event or when I have the time.
Previous administration experience: Other than on other games, none on this one. But very eager to learn.
Who can vouch for you?: MrSt3fan.

Offline Roald Hoffmann

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
Ples Dekkers, go makes good maps  pls