Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247404 times)

Offline Guardsman96

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Little bit of a problem for the cannon guys on this map :P Bit far to go to get ammo.

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
Typical Dekkers nub never checks his maps.

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
Yeah guys, that glitch is a real issue, 3 other people found it while I was playing
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
Yeah, I could fix that and then everbody has to download 880 KB for that cannon box. But oke. Your choice..
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Guardsman96

• Private
    • View Profile
Yeah, I could fix that and then everbody has to download 880 KB for that cannon box. But oke. Your choice..
I would as an arty person it it very annoying that the best placed cannon takes forever to load and fire :P

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot

Uh, I was referring to the glitch on the map on the star fort where you could walk through the wall and pop up in the middle of the defences's base....
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile

Uh, I was referring to the glitch on the map on the star fort where you could walk through the wall and pop up in the middle of the defences's base....

That map isn't made by me ;)
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Blitz_craig

• First Lieutenant
  • Developer, War of 1812
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
  • Side: Union

That map isn't made by me ;)

That one is mine and I have already fixed it. I have notified the 33rd about the corrections, but I don't know how long it will take for the 33rd to download my updated map files and get all the corrections on their server. Sometimes it has taken as long as a week.

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
Glitch in the big building on the new map:

Spoiler
[close]

People can't get down the stairs, so they spawn trapped in the building. Had to break them out with the holy hand grenade.

Offline Blitz_craig

• First Lieutenant
  • Developer, War of 1812
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
I know about this problem as well and it has been corrected but the 33rd needs to update their server map before the problems with this map will disappear.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
When we say 33rd we mean get St3fan's lazy ass updating the server.  ::)

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
  • Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
Unban request

Ingame name that got banned: Deputy_Admin_Clip-Clop.
Administrator who banned you (if known) : I think it was Edward_Stark but I'm not sure.
Reason for ban (if known): "impersonating an admin".
Apologies/Notice: I never claimed to be an admin and I doubt anyone on the server thought I was one. I've been using this name for at least 3 weeks and none of the other admins had any problem with it so I assumed it was fine (if a little trollish). Of course if I did get unbanned I wouldn't join with it again but I do think a perma-ban was a bit excessive.
The Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry ("B-dob") was created to combat the racism, sexism, and homophobia that permeates the M&B: Napoleonic Wars community.

Unless bigotry is called out, and the bigots shamed, their beliefs become normalized (see Reddit & 4chan for examples of this) and the minds of the playerbase are warped and the more naive players are drawn into their perverse ideology. We provide this alternative voice.

We will not be bullied. We will not be silenced.

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
I'd say unban.... that's not really a reason to ban someone, from what I've seen of Clip-Clop anyway.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
Unban request

Ingame name that got banned: Deputy_Admin_Clip-Clop.
Administrator who banned you (if known) : I think it was Edward_Stark but I'm not sure.
Reason for ban (if known): "impersonating an admin".
Apologies/Notice: I never claimed to be an admin and I doubt anyone on the server thought I was one. I've been using this name for at least 3 weeks and none of the other admins had any problem with it so I assumed it was fine (if a little trollish). Of course if I did get unbanned I wouldn't join with it again but I do think a perma-ban was a bit excessive.

Unbanned because this is not a reason to perma ban someone. I will talk to Eddark about it. Make sure to change your name though
The server will be updated tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:47:48 pm by MrSt3fan »

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
Ban Request

Name: BRITISH
Time: 3:00-4:30 PM EST 6/17/2013
Why?: He is a known troll on NW_Official_NA1 + EU1, and on this server, he would build sand mounds in spawn, trapping all allies from defending, leaving them helpless in spawn. There was many complaints about him, and when I got there to stop it, he left.
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow