Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247471 times)

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
2 maps in progress :)

I will sent pictures of what I have so far.
One of the idea's was from a 33rd members and it is going to take some time. The other one will be a star fort.
I hope you guys will like it.
Also I updated some maps :)

What about my map my love? You said you might steal the idea.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
2 maps in progress :)

I will sent pictures of what I have so far.
One of the idea's was from a 33rd members and it is going to take some time. The other one will be a star fort.
I hope you guys will like it.
Also I updated some maps :)

What about my map my love? You said you might steal the idea.

I never had a good look you nub, remember that your server didn't work!

Edit: To make people not lose hope. The progress of one of the maps I am making:
Star Fort - Forrest - Water - Swag
[close]
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 03:36:03 pm by Dekkers »
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
New map added today,  Festung Kufstein, made by Blitz_Craig. Some other maps have been updated too, thanks to Dekkers ! :)

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
There seems to be an issue with the cannons on the left hand side of spawn; unless you aim vertically they will always impact the bridge directly in front. Might be a bit of an issue there.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
Thanks for telling ! I'll have a look and if needed ask Blitz to fix it

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Its probably the var. of the object. If you edit that you can reduce its aim. As he actually changed it, it could be a mistake or he wants it to be there :)
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline scotland123456

• Private
    • View Profile
][hi i was just online toady and on your server today and i noticed a lot of trolling going on mainly arty trolls and when this was going there was no admin online and so every time someone  by the name of "MICHALE" who kept trolling the arty and me as i was arty and really you have a big list of EU admins so i don't see why there would be no admin online and here is some photo evidence of it

Offline scotland123456

• Private
    • View Profile

and then he try's to attack me

Offline scotland123456

• Private
    • View Profile
][hi i was just online toady and on your server today and i noticed a lot of trolling going on mainly arty trolls and when this was going there was no admin online and so every time someone  by the name of "MICHALE" who kept trolling the arty and me as i was arty and really you have a big list of EU admins so i don't see why there would be no admin online and here is some photo evidence of it

as the photo below you see him kicking the arty

Offline scotland123456

• Private
    • View Profile
sorry if the photos are to small

Offline Krotan

• Major
    • View Profile
Multiple post!!

Edit your first post sir!

Offline scotland123456

• Private
    • View Profile
Multiple post!!

Edit your first post sir!

why

Offline scotland123456

• Private
    • View Profile
and hoping this will be looked at

Offline scotland123456

• Private
    • View Profile
and i like how when you say you want more NA and AUS admins and then when you get admin applications that are NA or AUS you ignore them unless some vouches  for them but still you ignore them

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
and i like how when you say you want more NA and AUS admins and then when you get admin applications that are NA or AUS you ignore them unless some vouches  for them but still you ignore them

I like it how you are getting trouble soon, cuse you spam to much. Stop it please!