Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 247397 times)

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege]
« Reply #300 on: May 12, 2013, 06:33:53 pm »
Do a Rorke's Drift map  :(. Dekkers is lying that it would be unbalanced!

What?
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 12, 2013, 09:08:09 pm »

What?
Pres lies!

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 12, 2013, 10:08:07 pm »

What?
Pres lies!

I asked you in private admin chat if you could make a rorke's drift map (The place the British defend on the film Zulu) and I think you said it would be too unbalanced  :D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 10:10:58 pm by El_Presidente »

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #303 on: May 13, 2013, 04:02:17 am »
Hahaha i guess this is the new big Siege server now xD

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #304 on: May 13, 2013, 07:36:03 am »
I guess so too :P

Offline judgedred

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 14, 2013, 06:28:02 pm »
hi guys i was permanetly banned today (14/05/13)  at approximately 17:25 gmt the reason i was banned is because i build earthwork over the cannonballs. i apologize but i think it was a bit harsh to get perma banned for that and ive seen people get a temp ban for way worse. ingame name:  samsquanch

Offline Gaius Marius

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 14, 2013, 06:36:31 pm »
hi guys i was permanetly banned today (14/05/13)  at approximately 17:25 gmt the reason i was banned is because i build earthwork over the cannonballs. i apologize but i think it was a bit harsh to get perma banned for that and ive seen people get a temp ban for way worse. ingame name:  samsquanch
Then read the OP and find the unban template. To save you time, here it is:

Ingame name that got banned:
Administrator who banned you (if known) :
Reason for ban (if known):
Apologies/Notice:

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #307 on: May 14, 2013, 06:51:52 pm »

You will not be unbanned, from looking from your post history you been perm banned multiple times on such servers as the 84e and 15th server, quite pathetic really.

Offline judgedred

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 14, 2013, 07:59:43 pm »

to gaius

Name: samsquanch
Admin who banned me: Gurkha
reason: I built simple earthwork over some cannon ammo.
timezone:GMT
time banned: 17:25

apologies: i apologize for trolling and to the ones I trolled but i didnt receive any warnings from the admins I was simply banned so if you had actually warned me I would have stopped it and the reason i did it is becasue it was a bit fun and that i would be warned to stop and I even returned back to undig my earthwork and when i did i was banned and gurkha dont call me pathetic or look down at me please treat this professionally and to insult someone like calling them pathetic from a computer in itself is hipocriticall so  please leave out the name calling and insults as I  have not said any to you and i dont see the point in it.  and on my i have played properly for the last 3 months  i was banned from the 15th over a year and a half ago and for the last 3 months i have played just fine on the 84e server but i have recently been banned as they believe i have connections with betty which i can assure you i do not.

sincerly,
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 08:05:03 pm by judgedred »

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 14, 2013, 08:56:56 pm »

to gaius

Name: samsquanch
Admin who banned me: Gurkha
reason: I built simple earthwork over some cannon ammo.
timezone:GMT
time banned: 17:25

apologies: i apologize for trolling and to the ones I trolled but i didnt receive any warnings from the admins I was simply banned so if you had actually warned me I would have stopped it and the reason i did it is becasue it was a bit fun and that i would be warned to stop and I even returned back to undig my earthwork and when i did i was banned and gurkha dont call me pathetic or look down at me please treat this professionally and to insult someone like calling them pathetic from a computer in itself is hipocriticall so  please leave out the name calling and insults as I  have not said any to you and i dont see the point in it.  and on my i have played properly for the last 3 months  i was banned from the 15th over a year and a half ago and for the last 3 months i have played just fine on the 84e server but i have recently been banned as they believe i have connections with betty which i can assure you i do not.

sincerly,

Firstly the how is digging up 2 or 3 mortar shells fun for anybody? maybe for simple minded folks like yourself that could be quite amusing, the though of ruining the experience for other players so you could get a laugh out of it.  I was spectating you for a good couple of minutes and the artillerymen on your team was telling you to stop and undig the mortars and did you? no you just continued on to digging them up. You're well aware from you're experiences on other servers that is against the rules of our server and even if a admin did warn you you would have left the server and rejoined with a new name and proceed to break the rules again.  I can call you pathetic if I want you to; it's my personal opinion (although many other community members would agree). If it wasn't clear already from my last post. You're not going to be unbanned.

P.S - Your spelling and grammar is atrocious.   
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 09:10:32 pm by Gurkha »

Offline judgedred

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 14, 2013, 11:41:55 pm »
Spoiler
hahaha gurkha this is the internet do you actually think i care about grammar and spelling? and the fact that you are so pig ignorant to insult someone through the internet shows you are now better than me? you clearly think your grammer is perfect even though you do not know when and how to correctly use the word although and that you have clearly just used the spell check button. you are sad gurkha you clearly use this forum to satisfy your ego and just because you have got the new big boss admin job doesnt mean you need to act the hard man and you also act as if your perfect even though you were declined from the 84e due to past behavior. seriously  you cannot take a joke, the round was going to be re- set within 5 minutes . you look down at me as if your superior but really your not you're some other guy sitting behind a computer all day every day relying on this game as your social outlet.you place such importance on yourself when you are just a lonely big ego kid who plays a napoleonic wars game seriously all day because you have nothing better to do you do realise that you are the simple mided one here. i tried to use manners when dealing with this but not you, you resorted to insults. I sincerly hope someone teaches you some manners anyways what age are you? you act as if you are a 13 year old trying to look like he is 37  by pretending as if your sophisticated even though i have seen you play on the 84e and that you are far from sophisticated.
[close]

ModEdit: Please kiddies, play nice.

MasterChefKitten.

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 12:03:43 am by Blobmania »

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 14, 2013, 11:56:43 pm »
Spoiler
hahaha gurkha this is the internet do you actually think i care about grammar and spelling? and the fact that you are so pig ignorant to insult someone through the internet shows you are now better than me? you clearly think your grammer is perfect even though you do not know when and how to correctly use the word although and that you have clearly just used the spell check button. you are sad gurkha you clearly use this forum to satisfy your ego and just because you have got the new big boss admin job doesnt mean you need to act the hard man and you also act as if your perfect even though you were declined from the 84e due to past behavior. seriously  you cannot take a joke, the round was going to be re- set within 5 minutes . you look down at me as if your superior but really your not you're some other guy sitting behind a computer all day every day relying on this game as your social outlet.you place such importance on yourself when you are just a lonely big ego kid who plays a napoleonic wars game seriously all day because you have nothing better to do you do realise that you are the simple mided one here. i tried to use manners when dealing with this but not you, you resorted to insults. I sincerly hope someone teaches you some manners anyways what age are you? you act as if you are a 13 year old trying to look like he is 37  by pretending as if your sophisticated even though i have seen you play on the 84e and that you are far from sophisticated.
[close]
Oh please do send me more of this but please do it via private message. ;)  If you're not adding to your unban request please leave this thread.

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
« Reply #312 on: May 15, 2013, 12:07:14 am »
As host of this server I will have a look at what happened and unban you if I feel like you have been banned without proper reason. If you can add me, MrSt3fan on steam I'll pop you a message when I have decided whether I will unban you or not.

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
« Reply #313 on: May 15, 2013, 02:16:43 am »
I like it when admins take a hard line on trolls who ignore what their team says, those kind of people are a nightmare to play with when no admins are on, and its good that we have one less to worry about.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 09:27:37 am by Stevebot »
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 15, 2013, 06:53:19 pm »
I like it when admins take a hard line on trolls who ignore what their team says, those kind of people are a nightmare to play with when no admins are on, and its good that we have one less to worry about.

The admins do what they can in every situation, we have some good admins ;). We do also have ''less'' good admins though. But I am quite sure all of them handle in the right was 99% of all the situations.

Thankyou for saying we do our job well, if that is what you are trying to say here. But uhm, people are not supposed to always do what the team says. If people want to command others, join a regiment ;). In a public server everyone is free, until he crosses over the limit and then we come in. If we are there atleast! :)
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"