Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 727097 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #5790 on: February 16, 2018, 09:08:24 pm »
It’s pretty cool to follow CS like a sport, especially since my fav sports owner invested in e-sports and since my cousin manages a top NA org

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Lurvy

« Reply #5791 on: February 17, 2018, 01:18:35 am »
I haven't played in years. I just enjoy watching.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #5792 on: February 17, 2018, 02:18:00 am »
How many of you have opened a knife or gloves from a valve case? And if so how many cases do you generally open at a time and as a whole how many cases do you think you've bought?

My best un-boxing was a min 0.08 Desolate Space a4. Other then that i have had a few low value pinks and alot of junk. Usually buy 15-20$ worth of keys at a time and have only opened about 20-30 cases total.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5793 on: February 17, 2018, 02:21:39 am »
How many of you have opened a knife or gloves from a valve case? And if so how many cases do you generally open at a time and as a whole how many cases do you think you've bought?

My best un-boxing was a min 0.08 Desolate Space a4. Other then that i have had a few low value pinks and alot of junk. Usually buy 15-20$ worth of keys at a time and have only opened about 20-30 cases total.
It's the biggest waste of money ever. If you want a skin just buy it off the marketplace since, save for market fluctuations, they have no depreciating value.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5794 on: February 17, 2018, 02:35:07 am »

It's the biggest waste of money ever. If you want a skin just buy it off the marketplace since, save for market fluctuations, they have no depreciating value.

I agree its better to just buy skins you want straight up.

But what about the potential to open a Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and make 1K+. Also opening lower tier knives still usually makes it worth it. IF you can get one. And i think alot of people just do it for the fun. Its like gambling, you take a risk and as long as you don't NEED the money its really no harm if you're having fun and have a chance at making some $ or getting a really nice skin that you wouldn't spend big $ on.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5795 on: February 17, 2018, 02:37:59 am »
Yeah it's not so bad for adults but kids play that game and it can lead to children becoming little gambling addicts

Lurvy

« Reply #5796 on: February 17, 2018, 02:39:16 am »

One knife...Vanilla Falchion... was worth like $75... I was a little sad.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5797 on: February 17, 2018, 03:24:53 am »

One knife...Vanilla Falchion... was worth like $75... I was a little sad.

Damn feelsbadman. I mean its nice you at least got one but a vanilla falchion....... :-\

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5798 on: February 17, 2018, 05:26:25 am »
I once opened a pair of the butt plug knives, some forest camo design. Worth like 90

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #5799 on: February 17, 2018, 12:48:20 pm »
Only thing I ever oppened was a minimal StatTrak Cyrex back when those cases (Breakout? Idr) were new, was worth £190 if I remember right. After a £50 investment.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #5800 on: February 17, 2018, 03:53:17 pm »
I once opened a pair of the butt plug knives, some forest camo design. Worth like 90
exact same, on like the 3rd case i opened

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5801 on: February 17, 2018, 04:47:22 pm »
Only thing I ever oppened was a minimal StatTrak Cyrex back when those cases (Breakout? Idr) were new, was worth £190 if I remember right. After a £50 investment.

Damn that's pretty good.

Lucky af! I have noticed alot of people i ask etc usually tend to have opened their knives in just a few cases. I watched my best friend irl open a Karambit Autotronic on his 5th case. Like wtf wheres my knife! xD :'(

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #5802 on: February 17, 2018, 04:51:11 pm »

Damn that's pretty good.

Lucky af! I have noticed alot of people i ask etc usually tend to have opened their knives in just a few cases. I watched my best friend irl open a Karambit Autotronic on his 5th case. Like wtf wheres my knife! xD :'(
some bait to keep them opening and wasting money #rigged

Lurvy

« Reply #5803 on: February 17, 2018, 09:00:26 pm »
Well... since Liquid is going to have nitro go full time AWPer, I am giving up on them making it top 10. That is the wrong direction.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5804 on: February 18, 2018, 11:33:09 pm »
Well... since Liquid is going to have nitro go full time AWPer, I am giving up on them making it top 10. That is the wrong direction.
You never know. Device and s1mple were both hybrids but evolved into main AWPers.

VP with Michu is looking like an actually decent team now
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]