Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 727040 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #5535 on: January 23, 2018, 01:33:44 am »
It’s only ever going to be Michu, that’s the only one they’d play with
also if the c9 game ends how it should you're 0/2 Marc lol
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 01:47:09 am by Theodin »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5536 on: January 23, 2018, 02:03:47 am »

Space Soldiers 0/3 ez

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #5537 on: January 23, 2018, 02:05:54 am »

This major was made to wreck predictions lmfao rip :-X

Just noticed chopper had 4 kills. :-[
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 02:09:20 am by Marceaux »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #5538 on: January 23, 2018, 02:20:56 am »
Lmfao has anyone heard of this team "Silver Snipers" a legit competitive team of players over the age of 60 from sweden! LMFAO!!!

https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/20/16800924/silver-snipers-senior-counter-strike-team

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5539 on: January 23, 2018, 03:56:49 am »
They have fans, get over it

It's moreso the fact that they claim to be ''ultras'' which is literally a term used by football hooligans to call themselves the toughest 1%.
You can't say that you're literally an ultra of an e-sports team without cringing yourself and everyone in the room to death.

Also monkeys wasn't even racist lmao. They genuinly are monkeys, throwing beer about whilst chanting the same few words, sperging out whenever someone mentioned c9 LMAO.

Going again this year, might be the 2nd time you see me on stream then ;P.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5540 on: January 23, 2018, 05:26:41 pm »

It's moreso the fact that they claim to be ''ultras'' which is literally a term used by football hooligans to call themselves the toughest 1%.
You can't say that you're literally an ultra of an e-sports team without cringing yourself and everyone in the room to death.

Also monkeys wasn't even racist lmao. They genuinly are monkeys, throwing beer about whilst chanting the same few words, sperging out whenever someone mentioned c9 LMAO.

Lurvy

« Reply #5541 on: January 23, 2018, 06:37:21 pm »

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5542 on: January 23, 2018, 07:43:58 pm »

Forgot your ass can't be talked to lmao.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #5543 on: January 23, 2018, 07:49:10 pm »

Forgot your ass can't be talked to lmao.

can't talk to fangays like that!!1!!11
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5544 on: January 24, 2018, 06:55:13 am »
Hating a team because of their fans is slightly irrational. Calling them monkeys is ridiculous and the fact that you have generalised all SK fans because you ran into a few drunk guys at a gaming tournament is funny.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5545 on: January 24, 2018, 07:02:18 am »
Okay, I hate both their team and their fanbase then, but for different reasons. They are literally acting like monkeys though, their whole area was like that and these are the same people who sperg out in comment sections and do everything they can to let people know they're SK fans. > Muh generalizing, who the fuck cares, if I hate their fanbase I have every right to do so just as they can hate me for supporting VP. I wouldn't give a fuck, it's a fucking e-sports team, taking it serious to the degree of it being the main thing in your life is sad as fuck.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5546 on: January 24, 2018, 07:14:26 am »
I don’t think it’s sad for them to have a passion. You call them that but at the end of the day you were there too. I don’t think you’re sad for it, I’m just happy that you enjoyed an experience. If they want to piss about then they can but it ain’t nice to ship people in the same boat just cos of some dickheads.

Why do you hate the SK team?

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5547 on: January 24, 2018, 07:28:19 am »
ESL for me and mates is mostly used as an excuse to meet up together since we're 16 people from round the world that have known eachother for 4 years, sure it's fun to watch games here and there but it being the only thing you live for and it being the only passion is not something I'd be proud of or aspire to be, by far.

Also the ESL security is actually dogshit, you can easily sneak a weapon in through your shoes because they don't search it, same as hiding it behind something solid in your pockets, it's actually ridicilous and this will actually lead to something happening eventually, I bet.

I feel the exact same way about football fans, sure it's fun if you like it but there's so many people that have it as their only thing in life and love to go to matches just to fight and fuck about, that seems to literally be the case with SOO many SK fans that I've met, and the other teams don't really have that as much since Brazillians love to get extremely sensitive and dedicated to following their teams, maybe I'd say it's slightly similar with Russians but I've for example never really met Americans this way.

Well pretty much I absolutely loved the old C9 line-up, and pretty much seeing them progress so far and so far and to just see it hammered in the ground was actually annoying since it was pretty much the only team I had followed the members of, for example I always loved n0thing and his overall skill he had shown.

Meanwhile Fer & Taco have sent out death threats before, quite immature over a ''professional gaming career''. Fallen's whiny behaviour makes him annoying, but I'd say I hate the same thing about Tarik when he's all moody and that's a completely different team. Coldzera's quite arrogant about himself aswell, and basically because of most of their members I guess some dynamic has been created in the sense that fans now believe it's also just really normal to send out death threats to anyone who even speaks up in any negative light against their idols.

Overall I watch for fun but I don't go and cry and try to fight other fans whilst flaming them IRL, I just think that's quite autistic in general, esp when it's over an E-sport.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5548 on: January 24, 2018, 07:41:19 am »
Link to Taco and Fer’s death threats or have they been taken down?

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #5549 on: January 24, 2018, 08:20:17 pm »
I agree with Pierce. SK are a bunch of arrogant douchebags and I hate them. I hope they get knocked out so they can cry and 'after this defeat, we will come back even stronger' type BS marketing
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]