Author Topic: NA1 Events. Public LB, Canceled Post if you want to continue in the future  (Read 131051 times)

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA1 Events. next Public LB, Thurs 9 Eastern. 10/13
« Reply #315 on: October 13, 2016, 03:56:10 am »
Oprichnina for cav
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #316 on: October 13, 2016, 05:42:37 am »
63e for Cav

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 14, 2016, 04:26:49 am »
From what i heard and seen, the key server  is down so that didn't help the pop.

with that being said, the pop has been on the lower end since school started.   If you still want to attend, please post how many you think you will bring.   

I want to know how many even still want to go, or if we should stop the event for now and pick it up later when more people want to attend.(like during/after the halloween, thanksgiving, and christmas sales)

i'd like to get at least 60 people or so to go.  under than then it isn't much of an lb, even tho the pubs did have fun today. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
« Reply #319 on: October 16, 2016, 03:14:52 am »
I will stand at the event to the end with my strong core of four with associated merc spam.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
Re: NA1 Events. Public LB, Canceled Post if you want to conintue in the future
« Reply #320 on: October 17, 2016, 07:00:42 pm »
Seems attendance has dropped too low for various reasons.(tho many of the people who attend don't check this until the day before)   For now i will cancel the event.   Perhaps after/during the various upcoming sales(Halloween, thanksgiving, and Christmas) when people want an event to recruit pubs with, we can start it back up.  It will be up to the community if they want to start this back up again.(at least 70 people to that will attend before i will consider starting it back up)

Thanks to everyone, both guests and staff for supporting it over the months.  especially the few regs who came every week when they could.(school made some regs drop out)

I don't want to hear people complain about lack of recruits or the ability to get recruits.   The event has consistently had a pub line, averaging 15+.  Recruitment, as it always has been, was and still is open to all.  If you didn't want to make use of the best recruitment tool available(for getting your random pubs) on the NA side, then that is on you.  If the event was still getting 70+, then i wouldn't have canceled it.  I know the key server for taleworlds wasn't working, but the event itself was still suffering from low pop since sept.  The event would still be going on if half the people complaining here on the forums bothered to attend the event.(or continued)

This thread will still remain up as the mini event rules are still there, and should the event want to be restarted, people can post here.   

Offline No This is Patrick

• Sergeant
  • For the Sultan!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Sil]Sultan_NoThisIsPatrick
Re: NA1 Events. Public LB, Canceled Post if you want to contintue in the future
« Reply #321 on: October 18, 2016, 03:21:48 am »
Silahtars will like to rejoin the Pub Event whenever it happens. There's 10 people out of 70.  :)
[14th]Rkt,  [1aSvea]Vrvts,  MoskovGren_Ryad,  PrinzCarl_Kpl,  [PSG]Maj, [Sil]Sultan

Offline jj-2fa

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: NA1 Events. Public LB, Canceled Post if you want to continue in the future
« Reply #322 on: October 28, 2016, 03:53:21 am »
^ Ditto what he said.  :D

Offline No This is Patrick

• Sergeant
  • For the Sultan!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Sil]Sultan_NoThisIsPatrick
« Reply #323 on: February 09, 2017, 12:34:04 am »
Bump this dead meme  :)
[14th]Rkt,  [1aSvea]Vrvts,  MoskovGren_Ryad,  PrinzCarl_Kpl,  [PSG]Maj, [Sil]Sultan

Offline CakeFarts

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 06, 2020, 11:36:29 pm »
Hey can we get NA1 back online or like whats up. everyone has been getting played its just gf roleplay and bots these days. pub battles were the days
Are you banned form NA1 and don't want people to know who you are? Message me on here and I'll see what i can do. You won't have to give me any details besides the ones required for the unban appeal.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 29, 2022, 08:46:23 pm »
Hey can we get NA1 back online or like whats up. everyone has been getting played its just gf roleplay and bots these days. pub battles were the days