Author Topic: Fourth Election (September-October term) - Candidates and discussion  (Read 16350 times)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Fourth Election (September-October term) - Candidates and discussion
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2016, 09:31:31 pm »
To do this I will have to work together with the NW devs+Taleworlds devs.
If the nw devs dont want to we will have to make a mod. It shall be called "Melee Mod+" or abbreviated to MM+

May I ask how you suppose to convince the taleworlds staff to go along with your idea? Are you already on good standing with them? Have you any indication they'd want to be a part of this?

On the second part: if indeed the developers are not willing to help you, what madate do you have left to be a Community Representative? You'd be elected to bring TW and FSE together in an MM+.
Yes, you could make the mod yuorself, but I do wonder why you'd need to be a CR to achieve making a mod?

hes trolling, you troll

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2016, 09:37:17 pm »
If the nw devs dont want to we will have to make a mod. It shall be called "Melee Mod+" or abbreviated to MM+

May I ask how you suppose to convince the taleworlds staff to go along with your idea? Are you already on good standing with them? Have you any indication they'd want to be a part of this?

On the second part: if indeed the developers are not willing to help you, what madate do you have left to be a Community Representative? You'd be elected to bring TW and FSE together in an MM+.
Yes, you could make the mod yuorself, but I do wonder why you'd need to be a CR to achieve making a mod?

hes trolling, you troll
No Coconut is a real candidate!!

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2016, 09:57:59 pm »

hes trolling, you troll

Doesn't mean I want to come across as one. If one thing is obvious, then it is that there will be no more modification to the stabs. And most definitely will you not get the TW and FSE staff together.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2016, 10:17:46 pm »
I personally think Riddlez would make a really good CR. He is mature and used to having responsibility due to his status in reallife. He is well known within the community. Nothing against pokerguthix as person, but he is not really well-known and has 21 posts only. A CR with 21 posts? Oh, please....
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2016, 10:20:07 pm »
All that you showed was that you didn't realize that Coco was kidding, Riddlez.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2016, 10:22:06 pm »

Perhaps I need to learn sarcasm doesn't come across in written text.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2016, 10:44:52 pm »

Yeah

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2016, 11:52:03 pm »

Ok I was joking. I doubt taleworlds would want to help update warband/nw when bannerlord open beta comes out this year
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 11:56:39 pm by Coconut »

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2016, 12:21:36 am »

Ok I was joking. I doubt taleworlds would want to help update warband/nw when bannerlord open beta comes out this year

dont let your dreams be dreams coco

i believe in you

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2016, 04:05:26 am »
Name: Blaze
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: I do
Why should you become CR? : I have been playing Napoleonic Wars for at least 3 years now taking decent breaks every now and then, During that time I really didn't focus on getting a
FSE account as I thought I didn't need one, When I created one (Last Year in 2015 July) I noticed that this is a community that I would enjoy to be apart of,
Again during that Month I took a break that well lasted to October when I finally decided to get back into the game and created a new FSE account back in February.
I would say that I have gotten to know the Community quite well and the members that lie within it.
I have alot of spare time that I usually just spend on FSE and am willing to spend as much time possible to help this forum out by interacting with everyone as much as possible.
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2016, 09:17:20 pm »
Name: Blaze
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: I do
Why should you become CR? : I have been playing Napoleonic Wars for at least 3 years now taking decent breaks every now and then, During that time I really didn't focus on getting a
FSE account as I thought I didn't need one, When I created one (Last Year in 2015 July) I noticed that this is a community that I would enjoy to be apart of,
Again during that Month I took a break that well lasted to October when I finally decided to get back into the game and created a new FSE account back in February.
I would say that I have gotten to know the Community quite well and the members that lie within it.
I have alot of spare time that I usually just spend on FSE and am willing to spend as much time possible to help this forum out by interacting with everyone as much as possible.

I do not really see why we should elect you as Community Representative in order for you to be able to "interact" with us? You can interact with people all well without having a fancy position, we need a good CR instead that is going to do somethign about the problems, e. g. the dieing subforums etc.

Btw:

Election procedures

On the 20th (for months lasting 30 days) and on the 21st (for months lasting 31 days) I will open a thread on this board with all candidacies in the first post. Candidates may put themselves forward on that thread, or by PM (though obviously they will be added to the list). The thread will be open, so people can discuss the election.

After 5 days, I will open the election, giving people three days to vote in the first round. Any run-off will start directly after the results are known, and last two days. On the first day of the new month, the new CR's will take office and the old ones will leave - unless, of course, they are re-elected.

I assume it's time for the election :D
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 10:16:54 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2016, 10:53:47 pm »
Guessing Duuring is busy.  If there isn't a thread up tonight, ill make one for people to vote on.   Duuring can tweak/redo/remove it if i don't set it up right.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2016, 11:01:05 pm »
Our ancient cr traditions have been broken

This is an outrage!

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2016, 12:42:05 am »
I can comfirm Duuring is too busy at the moment to tend to this thread. I spoke with him a couple days ago.
What he is doing, I didn't ask for it is none of my business.

I thank Thunderstormer for covering for Duuring.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2016, 05:07:38 am »
you can now vote.  apps are closed for now.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.