Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 625980 times)

Offline TheMiedziak321

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #495 on: June 18, 2017, 03:15:49 pm »
Unban Request
In-game Name: VIe_8pp_Plk_TheMiedziak321
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Autoban
Reason For Ban: I killed the allowable limit.
Time/date (If Known): 2017.06.18 15:14
Apology/Statement Against Bad day, sorry guys for teamkilling
Player ID (If Known): 840920

Offline Jakobe08

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 19, 2017, 06:28:30 pm »
Unban request
In-game Name: Ryzee
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):Idk
Reason For Ban: Team killing
Time/date (If Known): last week
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm very sorry and I promise it wont happen again.
Player ID (If Known):1423469
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 06:58:21 pm by Jakobe08 »

Offline Gribshunden

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 19, 2017, 07:07:25 pm »
In-game Name: Gribshunden Macks
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):I don't know, sorry.
Reason For Ban: I got banned for pretending to be in the 33 regiment and for using the supposedly racist word "nig nog". Though, the word "nig nog" is not racist at all. Here's an explantion.
"This phrase has absolutely no racial dimension, despite appearances. It is a Northern British (e.g. Yorkshire) term referring to a silly person. It does not derive from nigger and should not be considered racist at all."
Time/date (If Known): I don't know that either.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm sorry for pretending to be in the 33, I didn't mean any harm by doing that. But, I'm not going to apologize for the word I wrote. I also thank everybody which put effort in taking care of the forum and helping people which did wrong.
Player ID (If Known) I think it's 1234135
Thanks in advance.

(I had to send another of these un-ban requests)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 07:17:06 pm by Gribshunden »

Offline Hepty

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e_SgtMaj_Hepty
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #498 on: June 19, 2017, 11:35:14 pm »
In-game Name: 18e_SgtMaj_Hepty
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Auto-ban
Reason For Ban: Too many team kills.
Time/date (If Known): 19/06/2017 22:22
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I am very sorry and will be more careful next time.
Player ID (If Known):1138574

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 20, 2017, 11:13:19 am »
Reason For Ban: I got banned for pretending to be in the 33 regiment and for using the supposedly racist word "nig nog". Though, the word "nig nog" is not racist at all. Here's an explantion.
"This phrase has absolutely no racial dimension, despite appearances. It is a Northern British (e.g. Yorkshire) term referring to a silly person. It does not derive from nigger and should not be considered racist at all."
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm sorry for pretending to be in the 33, I didn't mean any harm by doing that. But, I'm not going to apologize for the word I wrote. I also thank everybody which put effort in taking care of the forum and helping people which did wrong.
Thanks in advance.

I've lived in the North all my life and never heard someone say that word. Extend this guys ban  ;D

Offline Gribshunden

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 20, 2017, 12:33:46 pm »
I've lived in the North all my life and never heard someone say that word. Extend this guys ban  ;D

"Online Etymology Dictionary: "foolish person," 1953, OED suggests from earlier cant slang nigmenog "a very silly fellow" (1700)."'
If anybody felt deeply offended by my actions of saying the word "nig nog", I'm sorry. I didn't mean to use it as a racist word, more as a synonym for calling you "silly person" I didn't mean to offend.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 10:10:51 am by Gribshunden »

Offline [5e]Napo

• Sergeant
  • 5e_Cpt_Napo
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 20, 2017, 12:44:08 pm »
In-game Name: i think 1eFusGr_Cief_FusD_Alex
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): idk
Reason For Ban: tk
Time/date (If Known): around 2 years
Apology/Statement Against Ban: he is very sorry
Player ID (If Known): idk

Offline Sleepy

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sleepstar
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #502 on: June 20, 2017, 04:58:08 pm »
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I am very sorry and will be more careful next time.
Don't unban this man, constantly tks and trolls all the time. I'd make his ban completely perm.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 20, 2017, 06:19:12 pm »
In-game Name:18e_FusV_Pheonix (When i was banned)
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): IDK
Reason For Ban:Teamkilling
Time/date (If Known): 2 months ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I apologize for my actions and promise never for them to happen again
Player ID (If Known):1294905
Nobody on the ban list with that name or ID, either it was a temp ban or you gave me the wrong ID.
Unban Request
In-game Name: VIe_8pp_Plk_TheMiedziak321
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Autoban
Reason For Ban: I killed the allowable limit.
Time/date (If Known): 2017.06.18 15:14
Apology/Statement Against Bad day, sorry guys for teamkilling
Player ID (If Known): 840920
Unbanned.
Unban request
In-game Name: Ryzee
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):Idk
Reason For Ban: Team killing
Time/date (If Known): last week
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm very sorry and I promise it wont happen again.
Player ID (If Known):1423469
Unbanned, do not teamkill and leave the server.
Thanks in advance.

The fact you are actually trying to argue your way out of this one is just pure stubbornness instead of just apologising and getting an unban. I also live in the North and not once have I heard it be referred to as "Silly Person". Maybe years ago the term could of been seen in such a way but not anymore. It would be the same as if you walked up to someone in todays society and called them gay they would most likely take offence. Apply for an unban on the 25th, racism is not tolerated.
Unbanned.
In-game Name: i think 1eFusGr_Cief_FusD_Alex
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): idk
Reason For Ban: tk
Time/date (If Known): around 2 years
Apology/Statement Against Ban: he is very sorry
Player ID (If Known): idk

Nobody on the ban list with that name, please join the "Tropical Paradise" server to get your unique player ID.

Fuck sake, I deserve a raise.

Offline Gribshunden

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 20, 2017, 10:45:41 pm »
Thanks in advance.

The fact you are actually trying to argue your way out of this one is just pure stubbornness instead of just apologising and getting an unban. I also live in the North and not once have I heard it be referred to as "Silly Person". Maybe years ago the term could of been seen in such a way but not anymore. It would be the same as if you walked up to someone in todays society and called them gay they would most likely take offence. Apply for an unban on the 25th, racism is not tolerated.

I was born stubborn and I will be forever. As I said in my previous post, I'm deeply sorry for calling that person a "nig nog". As I've learned my leason and will not use it again. Could you please send a link to the 25h site for unban? *EDIT* I just realized after LithuanianEuro posted, I'm going to blame it on my 2 hours sleep that night *facepalm*
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 10:18:11 am by Gribshunden »

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 20, 2017, 11:05:38 pm »

I was born stubborn and I will be forever. As I said in my previous post, I'm deeply sorry for calling that person a "nig nog". As I've learned my leason and will not use it again. Could you please send a link to the 25th site for unban? I've searched on google and I couldn't find it.
Thanks in advance.
LOL

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 20, 2017, 11:25:58 pm »
Thanks in advance.

Fuck sake, I deserve a raise.

I was born stubborn and I will be forever. As I said in my previous post, I'm deeply sorry for calling that person a "nig nog". As I've learned my leason and will not use it again. Could you please send a link to the 25th site for unban? I've searched on google and I couldn't find it.
Thanks in advance.
As in post on this thread quoting your unban request and I will unban you.

Offline Gribshunden

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 20, 2017, 11:29:21 pm »

Thanks in advance.
LOL

HAHAHAHAH. I just noticed. He meant the 25th day. I'm sooo stupid. I would be a so called "nig nog" for 50 years ago. I hope you don't mind my stupidity. I'm personally laughing my ass off.

*facepalm*
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 10:25:34 am by Gribshunden »

Offline Cobax

• Private
  • 59th Musician
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 21, 2017, 12:57:43 am »

Chief Large.

Offline EZIODEN

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 21, 2017, 01:25:31 am »
Name in game: EZIODEN
Admin Who banned you (if known):
Reason for prohibition: for killing admin tk
Time / date (if known):
Apology / statement against prohibition: killed me outdoors without any enemy and I kill him for doing tk will not happen again sorry
Player ID (if known):