Author Topic: | NWBC | Season 3 | Finals  (Read 45692 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: | NWBC | Season 3 | 26th August : Semi-Finals
« Reply #285 on: October 02, 2019, 10:16:35 pm »
Shit. Completely forgot about organising this, sorry Vegi. We should hopefully get this match played this week or next week at the latest.
Well i'm complaining for you guys, so you guys can start NWCL :)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Jakob van Bicke

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2ndHess_Col_Señor_Jakob
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #286 on: October 07, 2019, 06:06:08 pm »
Shit. Completely forgot about organising this, sorry Vegi. We should hopefully get this match played this week or next week at the latest.
Well i'm complaining for you guys, so you guys can start NWCL :)

Seems they had different plans. Kaide cancelled NWCL.

Anyways. Finals gonna happen anytime soon?

Offline Krytenn

• First Lieutenant
  • 59th_Col_Krytenn
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 09, 2019, 07:23:40 pm »
Praise be the final is organised:

Participants: Old Guard vs The Good, the Bad & the Timed-out
Involved classes: Line, Lights, Cav
Date/Time: 19th October 19:00 (UK time)
Referee #1: Needed
Referee #2: Needed

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #288 on: October 10, 2019, 10:04:42 pm »
Praise be the final is organised:

Participants: Old Guard vs The Good, the Bad & the Timed-out
Involved classes: Line, Lights, Cav
Date/Time: 19th October 19:00 (UK time)
Referee #1: Needed
Referee #2: Needed

Don’t get excited everyone Mitchel and I had a miscommunication and won’t be able to play on this day. Back to the drawing board :D

Offline Auror Davee

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2tesGFR_GBom_Davee
« Reply #289 on: October 10, 2019, 10:06:33 pm »
Rip

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
« Reply #290 on: October 11, 2019, 09:24:04 am »
Will have a chat with both teams together on ts to get this finally organised; it's been over a month now since the final 'match-week'.

I'm still pleased generally with the tournament as 95% of it was on time but this is getting a little ridiculous!! ;)

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix
« Reply #291 on: October 11, 2019, 09:34:30 am »
This still exists?

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 11, 2019, 09:54:52 am »
This still exists?
Yes and from what I have been advised the Nr4 has been the main factor behind match dates not being suitable for over a month. Since you're apparently completely oblivious, complete ignorance might be a fairer statement.

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 11, 2019, 12:53:34 pm »
This still exists?
Yes and from what I have been advised the Nr4 has been the main factor behind match dates not being suitable for over a month. Since you're apparently completely oblivious, complete ignorance might be a fairer statement.

Tbf we just play rather our CCL matches that are a bigger and tbh have more value than an Linebattle tourney. We‘re an competitive cavalry regiment not an linebattle regiment. This has nothing to do with ignorance we even told the OG that they can play without us but we completely priotize our CCL matches as they‘re more important for an competitive Regiment. And most of the matches are taking place on sundays because there every regiment has got enough members :) But tbf Idc if you just play without cav if that’s the way to finish ur tournament quicker.
Btw was a really good match against your regiment the 33rd :o

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 11, 2019, 01:59:09 pm »
This still exists?

Tbf we just play rather our CCL matches that are a bigger and tbh have more value than an Linebattle tourney. We‘re an competitive cavalry regiment not an linebattle regiment. This has nothing to do with ignorance we even told the OG that they can play without us but we completely priotize our CCL matches as they‘re more important for an competitive Regiment. And most of the matches are taking place on sundays because there every regiment has got enough members :) But tbf Idc if you just play without cav if that’s the way to finish ur tournament quicker.
I can see you initial comment of 'this still exists?' was just pointless banter then, best say nothing if you've got nothing useful to say mate.

You're right it was a good close match and very enjoyable, no salt at all which is a rarity at this stage :)

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 11, 2019, 02:05:57 pm »
This still exists?

I can see you initial comment of 'this still exists?' was just pointless banter then, best say nothing if you've got nothing useful to say mate.

You're right it was a good close match and very enjoyable, no salt at all which is a rarity at this stage :)

So next time just don’t write sth about ignorance if u have no background informations about our current situation in CCL and why we can’t play on these days and next time don’t rely on every comment from OG about specific regiments, cheers.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 02:09:36 pm by ~Felix~ »

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 11, 2019, 02:15:36 pm »
This still exists?

So next time just don’t write sth about ignorance if u have no background informations about our current situation in CCL and why we can’t play on these days and next time don’t rely on every comment from OG about specific regiments, cheers.
I was well aware why you were unable to attend, just don't appreciate pointless posts in the first place. Potentially a bit immature of me to rise to the bait but hey, I know your type mate so don't worry we can leave it there - pointless discussing further.

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 16, 2019, 02:20:30 pm »

Conclusion...

Just wanted to round this tournament off with a statement, since I have reached the date by which I needed to let this go as I'll be absent from NW for at least one or two months.

Firstly I'm pretty chuffed at how this has run (final aside!!) as up to this point it has kept on track. The main people behind the smooth running of the schedule have been some fantastic Coalition leaders, which I would like to thank here; organising any competitive match as we know is stressful at the best of times but these guys had to organise groups of regiments... very tricky!! El Presidente, Mitchell, Jakob, Spoons, Ulfur, Krytten, Ipoa & Dragonking - they all got their teams through the group-stage and we only ended up with one full team capitulation which is in of itself is a great success and in the end is all thanks to you guys and your dedication.

Secondly massive thankyou to all the refs, as we quickly discovered that one or even two refs were sometimes not enough. A relatively small team of refs got the matches played so a special thanks to those names whom I believe took the lions share of matches: Tardet, Kaiser, Anna, Grekos, Cameron, Jakob, El Presidente, Krytten and last but not least Samu!

I hope that the final two teams can organise their match but as I will be unable to follow this through, I leave organisation of this final exciting match in their capable hands. Best of luck to them both and again congratulations to the Cool Casuals for securing 3rd place already in the lower bracket.

Finally thank you to the community as a whole for having a little faith, applying and seeing the tournament through, before what I hope will not be my complete departure from the community :D

PS: Shameless plug for the 33rd; thankyou for hosting all matches using their servers, as these are paid for by voluntary donations by its fabulous members <3

Offline Anna

• Second Lieutenant
  • Sic parvis magna.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr21_Oberst_Anna
« Reply #298 on: October 16, 2019, 03:59:45 pm »
Best of luck, Kincaid! I'm in awe of your devotion to the community.
It has been a great experience for me as a ref and participant. Thank you.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #299 on: October 16, 2019, 04:18:24 pm »
Best of luck, Kincaid! I'm in awe of your devotion to the community.
It has been a great experience for me as a ref and participant. Thank you.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.