Author Topic: Sword & Musket  (Read 6577 times)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Bannerlord: Napoleonic Wars
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2020, 11:12:57 am »
A "community team" what? I don't know who any of you are neither have I seen your presence in the community but whatever cool I guess. (Apart from Norwegian)
I don't think it matters if they're no names or not. Also, I think the OP is a pretty well known cav player, if I'm not wrong.

Agreed with what price said tho. It seems counterintuitive to have a community team without really having any devs or anything substantial to show.

Drama is Jupiter/Scruffy/Kith/etc. Very well known to most of the old NA NaS players for a variety of "reasons".
Waterpolio is NRP staff and I think BBG staff as well.

So a bunch of NA guys? Still no clue  ???

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2020, 03:05:04 am »
A "community team" what? I don't know who any of you are neither have I seen your presence in the community but whatever cool I guess. (Apart from Norwegian)
I don't think it matters if they're no names or not. Also, I think the OP is a pretty well known cav player, if I'm not wrong.

Agreed with what price said tho. It seems counterintuitive to have a community team without really having any devs or anything substantial to show.

Drama is Jupiter/Scruffy/Kith/etc. Very well known to most of the old NA NaS players for a variety of "reasons".

i still don’t know any of them either :/
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2020, 04:01:51 am »

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2020, 12:08:51 am »
I dont know any of them too. But does this matter? Who of you knew the NW Developers before mount and musket? Were you all best buddies with them? Lets wait and see what will happen with their plan. Maybe they will surprise us and it will work out well. If not, well, then we didnt won anything either.
Good luck with your project, bunch of unknown NA guys. Make yourself a name.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2020, 08:53:36 am »
why tf is the owner of this hour boosting on bannerlord... little weird coming from someone so high up.

373.2 hours past 2 weeks

1,892 hrs on record

seems legit

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2020, 11:14:47 am »

I have only ever heard or seen bad things from Jupiter,  this is the same person who began the holdfast official fan group or something similar,  this person is literally just a clout chaser.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2020, 04:55:08 am »
why tf is the owner of this hour boosting on bannerlord... little weird coming from someone so high up.

373.2 hours past 2 weeks

1,892 hrs on record

seems legit
I pray for anyone who would actually endure that game for 1900 hours

Offline Woeski

• First Lieutenant
  • (2Ch) - DDB - Mamluk
    • View Profile
    • 2Ch & BACM regiment
  • Nick: Woeski
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2020, 07:28:55 pm »

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 03:21:18 pm by Rutger Müller »

Offline King_Macbeth

• Second Lieutenant
  • Human.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 61e_Col_King-Macbeth
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2020, 07:47:18 am »
I have nothing against the devs as long as they promise to be impartial and avoid being totally biased for whatever regiment/community theyre in. (Not totally sure how that could be achieved but just a concern for me). Probably a similar forum like the FSE ones would be good where CRs can be voted for later in development

Offline DeLaBedoyère

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2020, 02:25:41 pm »
Hey, it's been a while !

A lot of things happened in the past few months, the thread wasn't updated for a while, but we have made considerable progress.

We are proud to announce that we merged with another team, and that we now have the necessary means to start working on the mod now called : Sword & Musket.
You will be able to see the details and the progress made on this thread : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/sword-musket-napoleonic-wars-bannerlord-mod-project.429893/

We also have a discord dedicated for the project, and opened to everyone, don't hesitate to join it : https://discord.gg/9yMGC6
bild.jpg