Author Topic: Gaming PC Builds  (Read 77141 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Gaming PC Builds
« Reply #315 on: February 05, 2019, 05:24:20 pm »
I recently started a small side job while I attend classes. When my financial aid disbursement comes back, I might start setting some money aside to buy parts for a new PC gradually.

With Ryzen being so good and affordable now building a new gaming pc on a budget has never been more possible! You can do it!!!!!!!! ;D

Eh. I'm an Nvidia and Intel guy. Not a big fan of AMD products all that much but I'll look into it.
The last two PC's I had was Nvidia/AMD but I think I'll try Intel this time round.

Tbh bro you should wait and see what the next gen Ryzen cpus are all about, they will be releasing in a couple of months. :-*

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #316 on: February 05, 2019, 05:25:31 pm »
Some of you have had multiple PCs while I've played on two laptops the last 7 years

Wack

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #317 on: February 05, 2019, 05:35:17 pm »
Spoiler
I recently started a small side job while I attend classes. When my financial aid disbursement comes back, I might start setting some money aside to buy parts for a new PC gradually.

With Ryzen being so good and affordable now building a new gaming pc on a budget has never been more possible! You can do it!!!!!!!! ;D

Eh. I'm an Nvidia and Intel guy. Not a big fan of AMD products all that much but I'll look into it.
The last two PC's I had was Nvidia/AMD but I think I'll try Intel this time round.

Tbh bro you should wait and see what the next gen Ryzen cpus are all about, they will be releasing in a couple of months. :-*
[close]
I planned to wait till around June to get a new one anyway so I'll give it a peak. Just having a browse around atm.

Some of you have had multiple PCs while I've played on two laptops the last 7 years

Wack
Laptops, ewww.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #318 on: February 05, 2019, 06:47:34 pm »
Marceaux stop telling everyone the Ryzen's are so "Affordable" and "Good". Its very subjective.

When it comes to gaming performance the Ryzen's literally fall short EVERY TIME.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 05, 2019, 08:52:29 pm »
Marceaux stop telling everyone the Ryzen's are so "Affordable" and "Good". Its very subjective.

When it comes to gaming performance the Ryzen's literally fall short EVERY TIME.

They are literally Affordable and GOOD. To say otherwise is retarded. And Yes Intel cpus are better at gaming but for the price difference it isnt much.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #320 on: February 05, 2019, 09:14:22 pm »
Literally just ignore everything marceux says because he fanboys over everything
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 05, 2019, 10:44:12 pm »

They are literally Affordable and GOOD. To say otherwise is retarded. And Yes Intel cpus are better at gaming but for the price difference it isnt much.
An 8700k literally costs the same as a 2700x and outperforms it by a mile. Same with a 9700k which is like $50 more.

You are just looking at the price and the core count then making assumptions. Don't mislead people. For that price I wouldn't call them good.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #322 on: February 06, 2019, 12:12:40 am »
Anyone wanna donate their old gaming PC so I don't have to use a laptop?
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #323 on: February 06, 2019, 12:59:12 am »
When the day comes..Price will help me pick out parts.

Online Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #324 on: February 06, 2019, 12:59:45 am »

AMD is KILLING Intel right now in terms of CPU's price to performance. And the next gen Ryzen CPU's are supposed to kill intel lol but we will see...

lmao every past AMD CPU gen was supposed to "kill" intel but it's always been all talk no walk so far, including the current gen
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 06, 2019, 01:04:42 am »
People were going crazy for Ryzen until it actually came out and had a ton of firmware issues that should have been addressed way beforehand.

Almost as though they expect the only people that will buy those CPU's are people who only buy AMD Products, like Marceaux :)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 06, 2019, 04:52:18 pm »
People were going crazy for Ryzen until it actually came out and had a ton of firmware issues that should have been addressed way beforehand.

Almost as though they expect the only people that will buy those CPU's are people who only buy AMD Products, like Marceaux :)

It is a FACT that ryzen cpu's offer the best price to performance. Its also a fact they are better at multi-tasking and non-gaming tasks. And its also a FACT that AMD is currently killing Intel in terms of innovation. Clearly some team green faggots here. Look this shit up and stop talking out of your ass. :)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 05:02:53 pm by Marceaux »

|Viper|

« Reply #327 on: February 06, 2019, 05:02:00 pm »
Man it’s just a computer.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy