Author Topic: Social Justice Thread  (Read 10052 times)

Offline fieldshire

• First Lieutenant
  • Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: #FreeFieldshire
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Social Justice Thread
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2015, 01:18:09 am »

Would it be social justice if we murdered Gluk?
was waiting for someone to say this.

Now I bring out my true plans for murder.

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2015, 01:32:39 am »

:0 Now that's something I can get behind.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2015, 01:33:26 am »
okay, things like anarcho-capitalism and marxism, i will admit, I know little about. I defend marxism as a philosophy and read some works of certain marxists and anarchists (not a lot but some) but i don't support marxism as a literal way of running things. Social Justice however is different because it is a plague of autism that has engulfed the internet with raging retards who believe they are oppressed. You know what though nipple, instead of just insulting each other, lets make an honest debate out of it okay? You represent Modern Feminism, i will represent egalitarian/semi-MRA. I will let you begin with answer this simple question. Why should i be a feminist?

At the end of the debate, if i think i have lost, i will admit it and that is a promise.

Yes because i a misogynistic shitlord MRA rapist who supports the patriarchy. 

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2015, 01:35:09 am »
okay, things like anarcho-capitalism and marxism, i will admit, I know little about. I defend marxism as a philosophy and read some works of certain marxists and anarchists (not a lot but some) but i don't support marxism as a literal way of running things. Social Justice however is different because it is a plague of autism that has engulfed the internet with raging retards who believe they are oppressed. You know what though nipple, instead of just insulting each other, lets make an honest debate out of it okay? You represent Modern Feminism, i will represent egalitarian/semi-MRA. I will let you begin with answer this simple question. Why should i be a feminist?

At the end of the debate, if i think i have lost, i will admit it and that is a promise.

Yes.

You expect to get a formal debate on this forum? You're like 2 years late, m8.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2015, 01:39:14 am »
why not? if it's an intellectual debate between two opposing sides then why not? Outsiders may learn something and insiders may change opinions. At the end, we may come to an agreement. Who knows but i don't see why we can't have a debate.

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2015, 01:44:44 am »
why not? if it's an intellectual debate between two opposing sides then why not? Outsiders may learn something and insiders may change opinions. At the end, we may come to an agreement. Who knows but i don't see why we can't have a debate.

That sounds like faggotry to me.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2015, 01:48:44 am »
I'm not going to argue with a conservative who calls himself a leftist and doesn't even realize what's wrong with the shit he's spewing.

You win, I guess.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2015, 01:49:12 am »
Because it's

pointless
tiring
ultimately doesn't change anything
probably ends with both parties more polarized than before

I'm not going to argue with a conservative who calls himself a leftist and doesn't even realize what's wrong with the shit he's spewing.

You win, I guess.
Nipples down for da count
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2015, 01:56:57 am »

You win, I guess.
wot, WOT! How am i a conservative for being a fucking egalitarian instead of a feminist, this is shows that you do not understand what you are talking about half the time.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2015, 01:59:58 am »
Feminism is egalitarian. I bet you subscribe to Sargon of Akkad lol.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2015, 02:13:16 am »
Feminism is egalitarian. I bet you subscribe to Sargon of Akkad lol.
funny thing is that i actually am, i watch him regularly. I also watch last week tonight regularly. I find them both to be wrong at times but they both present reasonable data at times which i can make my own conclusions. There is a youtuber called TL;DR who i much prefer over sargon of akkad. He goes much much MUCH more depth with statics and data, you can watch some of his videos and form your own opinion.

Here is a video of his which i think you should watch,

Now choice-feminism, along with 1st and 2nd wave feminism are egalitarian. 3rd is somewhat and 4th just lost their damn times. I call 4th wave feminism, modern feminism and the shit they say is retarded.

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2015, 02:18:03 am »
Guys, I just wanted you to know something. From now, please treat me according to what I really am (which I just found out): A Jewish black transsexual woman.
If you say I'm something else you are a racist nazi shitlord.

PS: Nipple, u can argue with me, I'm a conservative who doesn't call himself a leftie!

PPS: TL;DR and Sargon of Akkad are impolite pricks. Doesn't mean they are wrong, I just don't like them.

PPPS: The men's rights movement is ludicrous.
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2015, 02:21:56 am »
There is no 4th wave of feminism. Are you really this uninformed? 4th wave feminism was a troll campaign that /b/ and /pol/ collaborated on basically to create an anti-feminist movement which marketed itself to feminists to trick them into opposing their own movement. It worked marginally for a week and then fucked itself when they actually tried to make it respectable, which of course was impossible because they didn't understand the different waves of feminism (Like most MRAs), especially 3rd wave.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2015, 02:27:36 am »
when i say 4th wave, i mean internet tumblr feminists on college campuses advocating for "safe zones" and "trigger warnings." People like anita sarkeesian and other internet feminists such as rebecca watson. These people are (Trigger Warning) RETARDED!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 02:30:43 am by Gluk the Walrus »

Offline Turin Turambar

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2015, 02:28:57 am »
You should have made a trigger warning before writing this scary word in capital letters with an exclamation mark.
des is apsichtdliche Browokazion etzala ferstest du