Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 557019 times)

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #1305 on: August 23, 2016, 03:45:18 am »
I swear to god, the next time this thread has to be locked because of a flame war/someone complaining that they got banned, I am going to go fucking ballistic, they have their unban dates, that's the end of it.

pls dont make muh baby boy label upset he takes it all out on me and it really hurts

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1306 on: August 23, 2016, 04:58:55 am »
I swear to god, the next time this thread has to be locked because of a flame war/someone complaining that they got banned, I am going to go fucking ballistic, they have their unban dates, that's the end of it.

pls dont make muh baby boy label upset he takes it all out on me and it really hurts
It's not good sex if there isn't a little hate in it. Lets be honest here.

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #1307 on: August 23, 2016, 06:16:59 am »

Shine, stop pretending like you don't like it.

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1308 on: August 23, 2016, 10:37:16 pm »
label wont give me server owner
The Myth, The Legend

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: August 23, 2016, 11:35:53 pm »
label wont give me server owner
Ikr. He won't give me all the power, and continue to pay for it himself  :(
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline TyraelBR

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: August 24, 2016, 01:01:56 am »
Hi im TyraelBR, im from Brazil.

Server(s) you are banned from:
Na_Groupfighting.

What was happening when you got banned:
 2 admins dont like me because im brazilian, and they are speaking that i was laging (not the round but the players), (taking the part they are xenophobic), they slay me without a reason, the people in the server dont like and quit with me, and when I went back the next day i had been banned permanently.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): the admin say that i break this rule 11. If an admin tells you to do something, you do it! Do not disrespect admins. But i dont disrespect they, i respect everyone and if i disrespect they from something that i say, im sorry.

Time and date when the account was banned: 10-15 months ago.

Timezone: UTC-03:00

Why should you be unbanned?: If i do something wrong, i'm really sorry, but i like to much that server and the players they are there, i was expecting this sever back a long time, this dont will hapen again, i just want play with my friends and practice on this server again.

Offline TyraelBR

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: August 24, 2016, 01:04:09 am »

Na_Groupfighting.

2 admins dont like me because im brazilian, and they are speaking that i was laging (not the round but the players), (taking the part they are xenophobic), they slay me without a reason, the people in the server dont like and quit with me, and when I went back the next day i had been banned permanently.

Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for): the admin say that i break this rule 11. If an admin tells you to do something, you do it! Do not disrespect admins. But i dont disrespect they, i respect everyone and if i disrespect they from something that i say, im sorry.

Why should you be unbanned?: If i do something wrong, i'm really sorry, but i like to much that server and the players they are there, i was expecting this sever back a long time, this dont will hapen again, i just want play with my friends and practice on this server again.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: August 24, 2016, 03:17:53 am »

Na_Groupfighting.

This is the wrong format, please use the format on the first page of this thread.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Gbaby

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: August 24, 2016, 04:33:25 am »
Name under which you were banned:  23rd_Pte_Gbaby or Gbaby or AFRICA
What was happening when you got banned: I was trolling, wont happen again
Time, date, and timezone:  CST
User Identification Number:  765500

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #1314 on: August 24, 2016, 05:36:44 am »

Na_Groupfighting.

This is the wrong format, please use the format on the first page of this thread.
Porra!
Sindrome de down!!!
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Atheist

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: August 24, 2016, 09:55:03 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Atheist
What was happening when you got banned: I was TKing
Time and date: idk the time but it was August 9th
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time
User Identification Number: 446032

I was being a cunt. I understand if I am not unbanned, but I would like a second chance. I play on groupfighting a lot and I believe I am in the leaderboards.

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #1316 on: August 25, 2016, 04:33:10 am »

Na_Groupfighting.

This is one of the most ridiculous appeals I have ever seen. I am the Admin who banned you and I obviously wouldn't be an admin if I had such biases and I am honestly offended by the fact that you would accuse me of such things. I genuinely feel bad for people as ignorant as you.

You were banned under the name [FR22]Tenente_TyraelBR and your GUID number is 1176188. I banned you for delaying, trolling in general, and disrespecting admins.

Post a proper and honest unban appeal and someone will consider unbanning you.

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #1317 on: August 25, 2016, 04:38:06 am »
Name under which you were banned:  23rd_Pte_Gbaby or Gbaby or AFRICA
What was happening when you got banned: I was trolling, wont happen again
Time, date, and timezone:  CST
User Identification Number:  765500
Your name was AFRICA, unbanned since it has been so long.

Don't break the rules again.

Name under which you were banned: Atheist
What was happening when you got banned: I was TKing
Time and date: idk the time but it was August 9th
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time
User Identification Number: 446032

I was being a cunt. I understand if I am not unbanned, but I would like a second chance. I play on groupfighting a lot and I believe I am in the leaderboards.
Unban date is Septemeber 1st. Only reason you're being unbanned is cuz you're on the leaderboards.

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1318 on: August 25, 2016, 04:54:39 am »
Pickle with the double post ;p

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer