Author Topic: [RGL8] Matchweek 4  (Read 5588 times)

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL8] Matchweek 4
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2021, 10:27:39 pm »
Good match on both sides. But it's always unfortunate to see racist remarks in the chat

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2021, 12:31:09 am »
Was a great match from 13e and a well-deserved win for them. Outclassed us at any given point.

Now stop making yourselves look silly over complaining about such little things. That's both so incredibly obvious joking.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2021, 12:37:59 am »
Was a great match from 13e and a well-deserved win for them. Outclassed us at any given point.

Now stop making yourselves look silly over complaining about such little things. That's both so incredibly obvious joking.
Little things? Stop your member being racist. Not hard. 13e managed it.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2021, 12:42:05 am »

Apart from the fact, I don't give a fuck about chat and thereby most of the time don't see it. If I would consider it racism I would put consequences. But what you have just shown is at most frustrated people being dodgy. Nothing more.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2021, 12:42:41 am »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Nock

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2021, 12:47:19 am »
Forgot racism was considered "little things".

Also, you did see it since you kindly asked me to cry you a river. If our members can refrain from saying those types of slurs, so can you.
Embarrassing honestly.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2021, 12:49:08 am »
This is so boring ngl

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2021, 12:55:36 am »

Apart from the fact, I don't give a fuck about chat and thereby most of the time don't see it. If I would consider it racism I would put consequences. But what you have just shown is at most frustrated people being dodgy. Nothing more.
You’re pathetic. Get a grip of your childish members. Not hard to keep out of chat. Clearly 92nd we’re too focused on the chat, rather than the actual match.

All I’ll say on the matter. Gg to those 92nd members who weren’t toxic or racist. Was a good match

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2021, 12:57:05 am »
FSE Police moment

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2021, 01:00:30 am »

You’re pathetic. Get a grip of your childish members. Not hard to keep out of chat. Clearly 92nd we’re too focused on the chat, rather than the actual match.
Ty for telling me what the 92nd members were clearly focused on, it totally lost us the game obviously. You guys made your point, but if you wanna continue to make drama, please do so. I already apologized for Maximou saying 'nignignig'. I also said that I'll try to stop people from doing so next time, but this is literally going into circles. If you have anything else that totally shocked you or whatever you wanna call it, please message me on steam and ez pzy.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2021, 01:03:52 am »
Spoiler

Ty for telling me what the 92nd members were clearly focused on, it totally lost us the game obviously. You guys made your point, but if you wanna continue to make drama, please do so. I already apologized for Maximou saying 'nignignig'. I also said that I'll try to stop people from doing so next time, but this is literally going into circles. If you have anything else that totally shocked you or whatever you wanna call it, please message me on steam and ez pzy.
[close]
All we’ve said is that it was more than one instance that a 92nd member was racist. And that it shouldn’t be hard to either not be racist. Or keep out of chat. And also that it was a good match.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2021, 01:13:00 am »
Spoiler

[close]
All we’ve said is that it was more than one instance that a 92nd member was racist. And that it shouldn’t be hard to either not be racist. Or keep out of chat. And also that it was a good match.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2021, 01:31:51 am »
92nd members just had a heated gamer moment. +not sure what equates to ‘racism’ here but only thing I saw was some trolling with the word ‘nig’ being repeated. Was never directed at anyone or caused anyone great distress so this over the top reaction from hertz and nock isn’t really needed but the comments made from Stockholm isn’t either.

Nock

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2021, 01:34:38 am »
92nd members just had a heated gamer moment. +not sure what equates to ‘racism’ here but only thing I saw was some trolling with the word ‘nig’ being repeated. Was never directed at anyone or caused anyone great distress so this over the top reaction from hertz and nock isn’t really needed but the comments made from Stockholm isn’t either.

I forgot reacting to someone saying racist slurs was being "over the top"

smh this community

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2021, 01:35:17 am »

I forgot reacting to someone saying racist slurs was being "over the top"

smh this community
If you can show me screen of someone saying the actual n word then I will redact my statement