Poll

Do you like that 'randomised' tournaments contain seeded teams/players?

Yes
No
Don't Care

Author Topic: Randomised Tournaments Seeding  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Randomised Tournaments Seeding
« on: May 17, 2021, 01:07:29 pm »
I'm curious if the community prefers randomised tournaments being limited to their randomisation by all the seeding that is done nowadays. Please vote on whether you prefer seeding being used to 'try' and make more 'balanced' teams or would prefer them to be completely random?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Randomised Tournaments Seeding
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 12:08:21 am »
Randomised should be for fun and if a team gets a few more better players than others then it can still be funny so 100% randomised should be the way its played. Seeding players and getting 1 player from each pot isn't full randomisation.

This has nothing to do with the fact that I am a low seeded player. Please do not look into that at all.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 10:03:02 am »
I mean I would agree that when using the word randomised in the title it should probably be called a 'Seeded Randomised' tournament instead since it isn't actually 'randomised'. But in reality I am for seeding since it makes the tournament 'fairer' but I was curious on public opinion.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 09:19:04 pm »
I mean I would agree that when using the word randomised in the title it should probably be called a 'Seeded Randomised' tournament instead since it isn't actually 'randomised'. But in reality I am for seeding since it makes the tournament 'fairer' but I was curious on public opinion.
Exactly this