Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > Community

Argie's Recruiting guide

<< < (2/8) > >>

Cameron.:

--- Quote from: Eamon on March 01, 2021, 11:25:37 pm ---This guide has cured me of my crippling social anxiety and talked me out of killing myself for at least another 6 months, thanks Argie!

--- End quote ---

Skaen:
Amazing guide, would recommend 10/10

Spoilermalaka[close]

Lilja Mariasdóttir:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10107166/student-googled-how-to-make-friend-touched-schoolgirl-faces-jail/

Spoiler[close]

[2ndHess] lukasoh:
I did this from 2016-18. I added more than 600 different people to find new people. Ngl, its frustrating. Maybe 1 out of 3 accepts your friend request.
1 out of 5 who accepts says yes, another one says maybe.
1 out of 10 will stay longer than 2 weeks in the regiment. Im found some decents members and they became the core of the regiment but I spent so much time getting rejected, insulted or just ignored.

Mauri:

--- Quote from: [2ndHess] lukasoh on March 02, 2021, 12:12:11 am ---I did this from 2016-18. I added more than 600 different people to find new people. Ngl, its frustrating. Maybe 1 out of 3 accepts your friend request.
1 out of 5 who accepts says yes, another one says maybe.
1 out of 10 will stay longer than 2 weeks in the regiment. Im found some decents members and they became the core of the regiment but I spent so much time getting rejected, insulted or just ignored.

--- End quote ---
1:1 description of real life partner "recruitment"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version