Author Topic: 45e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne (IVe Corps)  (Read 11723 times)

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 45e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne (IVe Corps)
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2022, 06:59:53 pm »
Soldat John Kennedy
it's fucking updated  :o
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline charle_Lebrun

• Second Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2022, 12:22:35 am »

Time to get this thread more active  8)

Starting the week strong with a 1v1 LB against a fellow french regiment from the VIIe Corps. 25+ strong counting with a few invites.

Spoiler

[close]

Tonight we face the 71st in a gf that should give us a good idea of our strength against T1 opposition.

wow post us on fse i'm proud about it

Offline Syrcrim

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45e_Cpt_Syrcrim
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2022, 08:37:11 am »
Thx Tardet for putting this thread to the top  8)
Don't feel too flattered he only did it cuz he top fragged xD

Spoiler
Jk love u tardet is a good bump for good reg
[close]
Oh. You are 100% right Ryan, thx for "avoir rabattu le caquet" of Tardet !

Offline Gontran_Bonheur

• First Lieutenant
  • #GontankersUnite
    • View Profile

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2022, 05:43:33 pm »
On dirait une enseigne de sexshop ou de maison close, c'est particulier.
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2022, 10:43:43 pm »
The event against the 71st was good training despite the small numbers.

Tonight's event was a good bit of fun as well, looking forward to tomorrow's gf against the 45thN.  8)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2022, 10:30:56 am »
Always interesting to face the top tier regiments of the scene. The scoreline doesn't matter so much, learning from the mistakes and confronting yourself to better players is what eventually helps improve.

Spoiler
[close]

The next event is on Sunday for the 33rd Campain Event, genuinely excited for it. Also since everyone is flexing with gf video lately, here is mine  8)

« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 01:08:38 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Syrcrim

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2022, 10:44:53 am »
A big GG to 45thN, you confirmed your top EU position ! Always a pleasure to face you  8)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2022, 12:14:55 pm »
A big GG to 45thN, you confirmed your top EU position ! Always a pleasure to face you  8)

GG! 1v1 soon?!
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Syrcrim

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2022, 01:04:49 pm »

GG! 1v1 soon?!

Next thursday ?

Offline Pirex

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: De_Google
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2022, 01:19:34 pm »

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Nock

« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2022, 01:54:15 pm »
nothing beats the 90v90 1v1 LBs we could do back in the days

Offline Syrcrim

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2022, 05:31:20 pm »
papy Nock