Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 115953 times)

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Red Viper
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 5]
« Reply #1350 on: June 17, 2020, 06:03:34 am »
imo if a round comes to a draw like tonight, the team with the most players standing should be granted the round win

Too bad I got that pick on Godfried

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1351 on: June 17, 2020, 06:04:28 am »
If both sides used the same tactic, but on diff maps/rounds they should be punished equally. If this is the case I believe a rematch on one map ft16 is in order. I didn’t personally watch it but that’s just my two sense that if only one side got majorly hit after the other side used the tactic beforehand isn’t fair at all.

this is actually the dumbest thing ive ever read in my life

Offline Kapow

• Sergeant
  • New York Frog Catchers Inc.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RonnieFlex
« Reply #1352 on: June 17, 2020, 06:06:15 am »
If both sides used the same tactic, but on diff maps/rounds they should be punished equally. If this is the case I believe a rematch on one map ft16 is in order. I didn’t personally watch it but that’s just my two sense that if only one side got majorly hit after the other side used the tactic beforehand isn’t fair at all.

damn and I thought I was the most autistic one here
How does an NA know of fucking Ronnieflex of all Dutch things

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1353 on: June 17, 2020, 06:08:10 am »
imo if a round comes to a draw like tonight, the team with the most players standing should be granted the round win

It was 4v4 at that point.

The team that s keyed for a map and a half should be penalized. Making literally no effort to engage.

And that round was literally to prove that if we didn't aggress the time would run out. If we didn't engage they wouldn't do shit.

Most aidsy bullshit way to win a groupfight. Zero skill.

Still 3-2 for maps

and 70 rounds to 62

without resorting to that shit.

But again, safety nets are a great thing.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:11:13 am by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: June 17, 2020, 06:14:10 am »
Hey guys quick announcement, I’ve decided to retire from the e-sport formally known as “Mount and Blade Warband” today.
I wish all my old colleagues well going forward in competition.
I now join my former partners on this venture, already in retirement.
Proper Pina Coladas on me fellas!

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: June 17, 2020, 06:14:30 am »
Hey guys quick announcement, I’ve decided to retire from the e-sport formally known as “Mount and Blade Warband” today.
I wish all my old colleagues well going forward in competition.
I now join my former partners on this venture, already in retirement.
Proper Pina Coladas on me fellas!

old news

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1356 on: June 17, 2020, 06:16:26 am »
i mean, this is a groupfighting tournament. that doesn't sound like groupfighting to me tbh. dangerous precedent to set to let that w stand

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Online [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1357 on: June 17, 2020, 06:16:37 am »

damn and I thought I was the most autistic one here
Side effect of ear rape while typing

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: June 17, 2020, 06:22:37 am »
i mean, this is a groupfighting tournament. that doesn't sound like groupfighting to me tbh. dangerous precedent to set to let that w stand

We drew out 1 round because we felt we were at a disadvantage with Jaax dead. Backing up in a 5v4 is just plain smart and what you should do, would you force someone in a 1v2 to push? They're acting like we skeyed the whole match when thats just false. One round me and Jaax pushed so far into the right side that we had 30 seconds to updown Godfreid before Risk showed up.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: June 17, 2020, 06:25:23 am »

We drew out 1 round because we felt we were at a disadvantage with Jaax dead. Backing up in a 5v4 is just plain smart and what you should do, would you force someone in a 1v2 to push? They're acting like we skeyed the whole match when thats just false. One round me and Jaax pushed so far into the right side that we had 30 seconds to updown Godfreid before Risk showed up.

You straight-up were s keying for the majority of the match. The whole time? No. But trying to say that wasn't your go-to strat is false.

It was a sad, unskilled way to play.

Either way, I'm content losing the way we played, at least we didn't resort to that shit. And I'm glad I wasn't drafted or traded to Vindica, because I'd rather be out of the league than play like that.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:27:47 am by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: June 17, 2020, 06:26:18 am »
me after the match quite literally

Spoiler
:(
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1361 on: June 17, 2020, 06:27:08 am »

i mean, i wasn't there, so idk about the whole match. but multiple rounds of corner camping is just chicken shit. congrats on the w, you guys have been playing good recently it's just sad to see that groupfighting is becoming who can turtle for the longest. idk kinda disappointing. winning at any cost, even at the cost of respectability, is not a good philosophy no?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: June 17, 2020, 06:29:34 am »

i mean, i wasn't there, so idk about the whole match. but multiple rounds of corner camping is just chicken shit. congrats on the w, you guys have been playing good recently it's just sad to see that groupfighting is becoming who can turtle for the longest. idk kinda disappointing. winning at any cost, even at the cost of respectability, is not a good philosophy no?

Do you want us to push when were down? It's a dangerous precedent to set to be able to start telling teams they have to attack even when they're down. The most common 1v2 strat is skeying away from 1 player while you essentially duel the other.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1363 on: June 17, 2020, 06:31:09 am »
kinda scummy strat ngl but it was pretty much cytiuz forcing them to do it as often as they were

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: June 17, 2020, 06:34:25 am »

Do you want us to push when were down? It's a dangerous precedent to set to be able to start telling teams they have to attack even when they're down. The most common 1v2 strat is skeying away from 1 player while you essentially duel the other.

You didn't just do it when you were down, you literally started multiple rounds just pulling right back to a corner. It's not a dangerous precedent to be telling teams they have to play the game and use mechanics instead of just playing a waiting/patience game.

It's coward shit, and it's disgusting.