Author Topic: 92nd "Gordon Highlanders" Regiment of Foot [EU/NA] (Est. 18-6-2017)  (Read 571068 times)

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 92nd "Gordon Highlanders" Regiment of Foot [EU/NA] (Est. 18-6-2017)
« Reply #1110 on: June 05, 2020, 12:14:37 pm »
Ok time to sleepy

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1111 on: June 05, 2020, 12:15:59 pm »
I'm against Ryan in this. I have a team of 10 veteran members ready to 10v10 the finest 92nd warriors.
Herishey rn

[close]
I had the top 3 players in the game on standby, let alone just 18th. Domi, Water and myself (ofc). It's not my fault your members respect my authority and not yours.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #1112 on: June 05, 2020, 12:17:34 pm »
I'm against Ryan in this. I have a team of 10 veteran members ready to 10v10 the finest 92nd warriors.
Herishey rn

[close]
I had the top 3 players in the game on standby, let alone just 18th. Domi, Water and myself (ofc). It's not my fault your members respect my authority and not yours.
wtf water would share his cheese and onion crisps with me before he would give u any!

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #1113 on: June 05, 2020, 12:53:13 pm »
we wont fight against dogs WOOF WOOF
Spoiler
jk no ban YAYAYYA
[close]
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #1114 on: June 05, 2020, 01:03:54 pm »
@ryan omg pls don't pull the "game is dead" card again...
??? I said it's annoying fighting the same regiments once or twice a week now a days... Don't ya think?
Could have at least finished the GF
Didn't watch the match, but from what I've heard it's pretty sad if even the leaders rq ngl
i mean all my reg apart from about 6 people were bored and not having fun.... they didnt want to waste more of their evening, i actually joined back after leaving but vegi sent me a msg calling it off and i said ye... not gunna force people to play an event they dont want to be at so
Lmao just no

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #1115 on: June 05, 2020, 01:09:09 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Banter innit

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: June 05, 2020, 01:10:11 pm »
I mean he's not wrong but atm there has been a slight influx as opposed to the past 2 years where it was just steadily going down.

Why'd you post it twice too pita bread?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #1117 on: June 05, 2020, 01:13:16 pm »
Doenst matter! 92nd and 18th do a weekly GF, so Ryan gots another chance to redeem himself from his actions!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #1118 on: June 05, 2020, 01:24:00 pm »
I mean he's not wrong but atm there has been a slight influx as opposed to the past 2 years where it was just steadily going down.

I think that has to do with quarantine tbh and it's a bit temporary.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: June 05, 2020, 01:38:14 pm »

Yeah of course.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #1120 on: June 05, 2020, 01:54:16 pm »

Why do you still have the broken FSE signature man xddd

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: June 05, 2020, 02:36:28 pm »
Been like that for 2 years Ryan
KKA only fought 1 tbh, then they got mad because i posted a rude video about them.
Well that wasn't at all because of the video, but more so because of certain kka members reviving mid round and teleporting mid round, but you know that.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: June 05, 2020, 02:55:40 pm »
KKA only fought 1 tbh, then they got mad because i posted a rude video about them.
Well that wasn't at all because of the video, but more so because of certain kka members reviving mid round and teleporting mid round, but you know that.
Gi's exact words to Bob were 'Make Herishey take that video down or we won't play you again.'. But yeah good hustle boi.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: June 05, 2020, 02:59:33 pm »
Gi's exact words to Bob were 'Make Herishey take that video down or we won't play you again.'. But yeah good hustle boi.
True but that is because you cleverly edited all your guys' abusing out of the vid to make it look like we had simply 'ragequit' the server because we were losing. However, we had a good reason to leave, as you guys were just using admin tools mid round constantly.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 03:01:57 pm by Rikkert »

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #1124 on: June 05, 2020, 03:11:26 pm »
As Rikkert said, you guys spent that gf teleporting,reviving and shit talking, and then decided to remove that from the video and make it seem like we just up and rqed for some reason, maybe you could explain that