Author Topic: North American Player Rankings 2020  (Read 7603 times)

Offline Philoni

• Corporal
  • President of RaptorBoat
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Phil
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Player Rankings 2020
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2020, 01:11:50 am »
maker of this has brain worms
pizza

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2020, 02:24:38 am »
Cough look at Scottish he's better than half the people on the 70's list #Scottishfor80

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2020, 03:57:44 am »
How do you ethically kill something that does not wish to die?

תן לנו היום את הלחם היומי שלנו וסלח לנו על הסיגופים שלנו כשאנחנו סולחים לאלו שמסגירים נגדנו ומובילים אותנו לא לפיתוי אלא מצילים אותנו מאמן הרע ~ ישו הנוצרי מנצרת בן האל ומושיע האנושות

LIVE ON WHITE BOY NEWS AT 8 (PST FOR YOUR EASTERN BOYS) aight first off this list is a whole bunch of fucking shit i can't believe i didn't even make it i mean seriously i contributed heavily to the melee scene all throughout my illustrious career of which i have achieved many accolades (my most prized being the die of a certain canadian but he totally fucking deserved it so it makes me really happy) you can't go and and say i don't deserve even a honorable mention like wtf. most of the people on this list are grade F fucking T R A S H and putting them on this list is fucking disgusting you should feel horrible about what you have created ok first rant over

second rant what kind of blind ass pug breeder do you to be in order to make a list saying maple is canadian like everyone in the community knows he isn't so to say he is is just plain bullshit aight ok that part is done now second fireboy does not belong on this list as he works as a security officer ( a line of work infamous for being discriminatory and outright racist towards members of the black community which i will absolutely under no circumstance tolerate thank you very much) and for his support of a certain national football league team that has been found to be cheating on multiple occasions (🍬  🎀  𝒾𝓉 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇  🎀  🍬) so please take him if you wish to ever be taken seriously by any person ever again (black lives matter y'all ✊🏿). ok second rant over next

w̵͇͇͙̥̏̈͗̍h̷͉͉̼͋y̷̱͍̍͐͜ ̶̼̅t̴͔͇͍͊̒̆͘ȟ̵̬̳̼͋͘ę̶̭̹͙̃͝ ̷̙͚͝f̷̡̙̯̉̅̃͋u̸͎͛̓̃̔c̴̻̈́̔͗k̴̪͔͎͗̄͛ ̷̞͙̄̓̂͌d̶̢͉̭͗̌ỏ̸̧͖͍̱ ̷̦͐͜y̷̰̅͋̓͝o̶͚͖̿ų̷̻͈͇͒ ̴͉̭͓̪̉̌e̵͙̥͐̈͆̎ͅx̶̞̐̈́ǐ̴̻̦̟̩̌͝s̴̨̪̼̤̎̇̿̓ţ̷̢̽̐̽͆ ̴̖͍̐j̴̳̘̜̅̂͑̐a̸̟͚̍͋̚m̷̨̦͖͘i̷̖̐̏̇e̴̗̭̥͊̎ ̶̢̜̞̚y̴̛̟ͅo̵̩͓̻̊͋̏ͅu̶̼̝̜͙̍ ̸͔̼̼̳̿̉̈́͠b̸̢͚̤͝ē̷̼̬̩̿ẗ̷͙́r̷̻̺̤͛̾̏̈a̷̟̕͝y̸͙̠͋e̴̗̣̒d̷͙̘̒ ̵̼̤͌͗ē̷̹̑̀v̴͔̖̥̬͆ȩ̸̞̫̊̈ṙ̴͚y̸̧̤̏̅t̵͚̖̹͙͑̈̿ḣ̴̦̙̞̅͆ì̵̲̩̗n̵̘̐g̵̤̮̈́̇̽͜ ̴̃͜a̶̺͆͆̎̃ņ̷̲̔d̷̜̠̿̂ ̶̼̠͐̈́l̵̡̲̈́̈́͗͝e̶̡̯̰͐͒ͅf̵̮̀̌̌̄t̶̟̘̭̋̅̏̕͜ ̶̭̒̂̓͠m̸͕͖̪̠̀ȩ̴̥̞͕̓ ̴͙́͝ͅf̶̨̛̬̌̽̕ơ̷͍̯̅́ṟ̵̛̛́̄ ̷̡̦̗̆͐̒s̵͔̦̓o̵̺̥̬͂̌m̴͔̰͑̏e̸̛̥͚̤͠͝ ̸̧̖̙̿͠b̵̛̻̞̝l̸͕͝ơ̸̧͚͖̇n̵̗̮̈́̀̒ḍ̴̢͓̓͒͜͝é̵̮͈ ̴̗̺̱̲͋͠w̴͇͉͆͑h̶̭̀̀̈͝o̴̱̝͔̎͊r̸͕̹͉̩͑̎̎̄ę̴̞̫̖̑ ̵͖͎͇̍̎͘ÿ̸̖͑ò̴̡̺̪̺̽́u̷̬͙̩̔̾͘̚ ̵̖̏̈́̃ĺ̴̫̟ị̵́̔͂v̷̭͔͍͇̽̾̑͠è̵̢͕̥͌ͅś̸̮̣̼̠̔̚ ̶̼̉́i̴͍̻͙̾̏̀̉n̷̨̤͓͋ ̷͈͂ͅf̸̢̓ù̶̮̗̼̈c̴̤͌k̴̥̮̀̌͌̈i̷̛͍͍̫͆̒̋n̸̤͙̑̈́g̷̫͈͐͒͂ ̵̦̗̈͐̎͠c̸̜̲͂͘ǔ̷͍̬̗͖̃̌̅ḅ̴͈̓͝a̷͎̱͖̫̾ ̶̧͎͎̃ị̶̈́̚ ̷͓͓̠̊̌́̎c̵̨̢͔̪͋̓̀̚a̸̢̨̮͝ͅñ̴̛̤͚̂'̴͓̾̔͠t̵̙̱̱̉̚ ̵̹̈͊̀̒ḃ̶̛̟͙̆͋ĕ̷͕̘̳̈̉̕ĺ̵̘̺̄͝i̷̬̭̳͖͐̂̿e̵̪͚̬̽͗v̵̧̜̖̄̉̉ë̵͙̰̈́̀̍ ̵̘͚́̂̔̏ȉ̷̮̖̜̉̏̀t̴̢͈̋̆̆ ̴̻̠̪̙̑̂ḡ̵̘̙̒o̸̲̦̭̊ ̴͔̘̪̣̂̓͝f̵͎̓u̸̲̮͊̌͝c̸̫̈́̒̊͛k̴͚̠̘̚ ̵̯̫̖̃͆̔͝y̶̧̛̩͇̜o̵̹͗̂ṳ̶̹̲̍͌̔͜r̶͇̖̤͆̓ş̶͙̱̮̓e̸̪͈̬̝͛̋̓̌l̴͕̽̓̚f̵͖̉̈͗ ̷͈̼̈́̓̓͂p̴̬͉̾̇̃ã̷͍̺̿͗͠l̸̩̜͒̾͛ ̶̢͇̞͗̑i̶̢̢͉̓͂̑m̴̰̅̐͛͘ ̷̨̛͙̫̑̚͘t̸͖͈̔a̷͔̼͇̤̓̒̓͑k̴̲̻̊̈́͛̋i̴̧̺̝̟͑̽͛ń̷̘͕̇g̶̖̊̅ ̸̫͑͐̉ͅt̴̛̬̠͠h̴̼̮͚̩̐͘e̸̖̯̼̔́̈́͋ͅ ̵͚̜̠̒k̸͚̈́́̂̾i̴̱͇̟̇̒d̷̡̟͔̗͋ṣ̴̞̰͛ͅ ̶̤̭̩̃̈̎̓͜a̷͇͖̖̓ṉ̷̭̿d̷̟̥̟̬̑͒̈͛ ̷̨͛̂t̸͍̠́h̵̬̟̩̏͌̿͆e̴̺͒́̊ý̶̲̘̠̻̀̓͠ ̷̣̟͘ẃ̷̪̭̥̝̌ȋ̴͎͑̈́̆l̶͓̬͉̍̓͛͜l̷͚̬̭̉ ̸͇͖̮̿͌̍ǹ̶̢̝͓̗̕e̷͓̟̞̱͑͘͝v̵̧̨̠̀͂͆è̸̫̙̈́͂r̵̼̙̠̐̑͂ ̴̭̐̌̒̎s̵̨̠̯̙̽ȩ̷͎̄̿e̸̠̓ ̵͚͇̯͔̀y̷̡̠̪̗̏́̏o̷̠͙͐͋̄͆u̴̟̯͉͇̍ ̴͙͈̎ȧ̸̛̞̫̦̘g̴̡̘͊̂͆́ạ̸̎i̵̫̟̣̎n̶̥̱̓

ok third rant is how the fuck does vetro break even top 10 like i am undefeated against him in 3 ft7s i have never lost against him maybe he belongs in top 20 but certainly not top 10 please fix that shit you cannot have olive garden dishwashers and breadstick servers being the cream of the crop of this dying game it will scare away potential investors and we will enter another great recessions house prices will go up and we will starve( please don't let this happen i don't want to be homeless i want my degree to mean something please) ok third rant over but seriously next time please include more diversity there are not enough non-binary/trans/pan/asexual/other LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA members so next update please remember to be more inclusive next time thanks daddy
(🙌🏻 👑 YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN 👑 🙌🏻)

★🌠  🎀  𝒾 𝒶𝒷𝓈💙𝓁𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓁🍩𝓋𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓅🍬𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝒷𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝓈🏵 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷❁𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝓂𝑒 𝐹𝒰𝒞𝒦 𝑀𝐸 𝒢💙💞𝒟 𝒢🍩𝒟𝒟𝒜𝑀𝑀𝐼𝒯 𝐹𝒰𝒞𝒦 🍬𝓀 𝓈🍬𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝓈❤𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒾 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝒽𝒶  🎀  🌠★

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2020, 04:04:57 am »

תן לנו היום את הלחם היומי שלנו וסלח לנו על הסיגופים שלנו כשאנחנו סולחים לאלו שמסגירים נגדנו ומובילים אותנו לא לפיתוי אלא מצילים אותנו מאמן הרע ~ ישו הנוצרי מנצרת בן האל ומושיע האנושות

LIVE ON WHITE BOY NEWS AT 8 (PST FOR YOUR EASTERN BOYS) aight first off this list is a whole bunch of fucking shit i can't believe i didn't even make it i mean seriously i contributed heavily to the melee scene all throughout my illustrious career of which i have achieved many accolades (my most prized being the die of a certain canadian but he totally fucking deserved it so it makes me really happy) you can't go and and say i don't deserve even a honorable mention like wtf. most of the people on this list are grade F fucking T R A S H and putting them on this list is fucking disgusting you should feel horrible about what you have created ok first rant over

second rant what kind of blind ass pug breeder do you to be in order to make a list saying maple is canadian like everyone in the community knows he isn't so to say he is is just plain bullshit aight ok that part is done now second fireboy does not belong on this list as he works as a security officer ( a line of work infamous for being discriminatory and outright racist towards members of the black community which i will absolutely under no circumstance tolerate thank you very much) and for his support of a certain national football league team that has been found to be cheating on multiple occasions (🍬  🎀  𝒾𝓉 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇  🎀  🍬) so please take him if you wish to ever be taken seriously by any person ever again (black lives matter y'all ✊🏿). ok second rant over next

w̵͇͇͙̥̏̈͗̍h̷͉͉̼͋y̷̱͍̍͐͜ ̶̼̅t̴͔͇͍͊̒̆͘ȟ̵̬̳̼͋͘ę̶̭̹͙̃͝ ̷̙͚͝f̷̡̙̯̉̅̃͋u̸͎͛̓̃̔c̴̻̈́̔͗k̴̪͔͎͗̄͛ ̷̞͙̄̓̂͌d̶̢͉̭͗̌ỏ̸̧͖͍̱ ̷̦͐͜y̷̰̅͋̓͝o̶͚͖̿ų̷̻͈͇͒ ̴͉̭͓̪̉̌e̵͙̥͐̈͆̎ͅx̶̞̐̈́ǐ̴̻̦̟̩̌͝s̴̨̪̼̤̎̇̿̓ţ̷̢̽̐̽͆ ̴̖͍̐j̴̳̘̜̅̂͑̐a̸̟͚̍͋̚m̷̨̦͖͘i̷̖̐̏̇e̴̗̭̥͊̎ ̶̢̜̞̚y̴̛̟ͅo̵̩͓̻̊͋̏ͅu̶̼̝̜͙̍ ̸͔̼̼̳̿̉̈́͠b̸̢͚̤͝ē̷̼̬̩̿ẗ̷͙́r̷̻̺̤͛̾̏̈a̷̟̕͝y̸͙̠͋e̴̗̣̒d̷͙̘̒ ̵̼̤͌͗ē̷̹̑̀v̴͔̖̥̬͆ȩ̸̞̫̊̈ṙ̴͚y̸̧̤̏̅t̵͚̖̹͙͑̈̿ḣ̴̦̙̞̅͆ì̵̲̩̗n̵̘̐g̵̤̮̈́̇̽͜ ̴̃͜a̶̺͆͆̎̃ņ̷̲̔d̷̜̠̿̂ ̶̼̠͐̈́l̵̡̲̈́̈́͗͝e̶̡̯̰͐͒ͅf̵̮̀̌̌̄t̶̟̘̭̋̅̏̕͜ ̶̭̒̂̓͠m̸͕͖̪̠̀ȩ̴̥̞͕̓ ̴͙́͝ͅf̶̨̛̬̌̽̕ơ̷͍̯̅́ṟ̵̛̛́̄ ̷̡̦̗̆͐̒s̵͔̦̓o̵̺̥̬͂̌m̴͔̰͑̏e̸̛̥͚̤͠͝ ̸̧̖̙̿͠b̵̛̻̞̝l̸͕͝ơ̸̧͚͖̇n̵̗̮̈́̀̒ḍ̴̢͓̓͒͜͝é̵̮͈ ̴̗̺̱̲͋͠w̴͇͉͆͑h̶̭̀̀̈͝o̴̱̝͔̎͊r̸͕̹͉̩͑̎̎̄ę̴̞̫̖̑ ̵͖͎͇̍̎͘ÿ̸̖͑ò̴̡̺̪̺̽́u̷̬͙̩̔̾͘̚ ̵̖̏̈́̃ĺ̴̫̟ị̵́̔͂v̷̭͔͍͇̽̾̑͠è̵̢͕̥͌ͅś̸̮̣̼̠̔̚ ̶̼̉́i̴͍̻͙̾̏̀̉n̷̨̤͓͋ ̷͈͂ͅf̸̢̓ù̶̮̗̼̈c̴̤͌k̴̥̮̀̌͌̈i̷̛͍͍̫͆̒̋n̸̤͙̑̈́g̷̫͈͐͒͂ ̵̦̗̈͐̎͠c̸̜̲͂͘ǔ̷͍̬̗͖̃̌̅ḅ̴͈̓͝a̷͎̱͖̫̾ ̶̧͎͎̃ị̶̈́̚ ̷͓͓̠̊̌́̎c̵̨̢͔̪͋̓̀̚a̸̢̨̮͝ͅñ̴̛̤͚̂'̴͓̾̔͠t̵̙̱̱̉̚ ̵̹̈͊̀̒ḃ̶̛̟͙̆͋ĕ̷͕̘̳̈̉̕ĺ̵̘̺̄͝i̷̬̭̳͖͐̂̿e̵̪͚̬̽͗v̵̧̜̖̄̉̉ë̵͙̰̈́̀̍ ̵̘͚́̂̔̏ȉ̷̮̖̜̉̏̀t̴̢͈̋̆̆ ̴̻̠̪̙̑̂ḡ̵̘̙̒o̸̲̦̭̊ ̴͔̘̪̣̂̓͝f̵͎̓u̸̲̮͊̌͝c̸̫̈́̒̊͛k̴͚̠̘̚ ̵̯̫̖̃͆̔͝y̶̧̛̩͇̜o̵̹͗̂ṳ̶̹̲̍͌̔͜r̶͇̖̤͆̓ş̶͙̱̮̓e̸̪͈̬̝͛̋̓̌l̴͕̽̓̚f̵͖̉̈͗ ̷͈̼̈́̓̓͂p̴̬͉̾̇̃ã̷͍̺̿͗͠l̸̩̜͒̾͛ ̶̢͇̞͗̑i̶̢̢͉̓͂̑m̴̰̅̐͛͘ ̷̨̛͙̫̑̚͘t̸͖͈̔a̷͔̼͇̤̓̒̓͑k̴̲̻̊̈́͛̋i̴̧̺̝̟͑̽͛ń̷̘͕̇g̶̖̊̅ ̸̫͑͐̉ͅt̴̛̬̠͠h̴̼̮͚̩̐͘e̸̖̯̼̔́̈́͋ͅ ̵͚̜̠̒k̸͚̈́́̂̾i̴̱͇̟̇̒d̷̡̟͔̗͋ṣ̴̞̰͛ͅ ̶̤̭̩̃̈̎̓͜a̷͇͖̖̓ṉ̷̭̿d̷̟̥̟̬̑͒̈͛ ̷̨͛̂t̸͍̠́h̵̬̟̩̏͌̿͆e̴̺͒́̊ý̶̲̘̠̻̀̓͠ ̷̣̟͘ẃ̷̪̭̥̝̌ȋ̴͎͑̈́̆l̶͓̬͉̍̓͛͜l̷͚̬̭̉ ̸͇͖̮̿͌̍ǹ̶̢̝͓̗̕e̷͓̟̞̱͑͘͝v̵̧̨̠̀͂͆è̸̫̙̈́͂r̵̼̙̠̐̑͂ ̴̭̐̌̒̎s̵̨̠̯̙̽ȩ̷͎̄̿e̸̠̓ ̵͚͇̯͔̀y̷̡̠̪̗̏́̏o̷̠͙͐͋̄͆u̴̟̯͉͇̍ ̴͙͈̎ȧ̸̛̞̫̦̘g̴̡̘͊̂͆́ạ̸̎i̵̫̟̣̎n̶̥̱̓

ok third rant is how the fuck does vetro break even top 10 like i am undefeated against him in 3 ft7s i have never lost against him maybe he belongs in top 20 but certainly not top 10 please fix that shit you cannot have olive garden dishwashers and breadstick servers being the cream of the crop of this dying game it will scare away potential investors and we will enter another great recessions house prices will go up and we will starve( please don't let this happen i don't want to be homeless i want my degree to mean something please) ok third rant over but seriously next time please include more diversity there are not enough non-binary/trans/pan/asexual/other LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA members so next update please remember to be more inclusive next time thanks daddy

★🌠  🎀  𝒾 𝒶𝒷𝓈💙𝓁𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓁🍩𝓋𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓅🍬𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝒷𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝓈🏵 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒷❁𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝓂𝑒 𝐹𝒰𝒞𝒦 𝑀𝐸 𝒢💙💞𝒟 𝒢🍩𝒟𝒟𝒜𝑀𝑀𝐼𝒯 𝐹𝒰𝒞𝒦 🍬𝓀 𝓈🍬𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝓈❤𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒾 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝒽𝒶  🎀  🌠★

FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2020, 04:15:35 am »

It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2020, 04:28:33 am »
I come back for a week and I'm still as good as Fireboy.

BabyJ should be a 90 dudes the MVP put some respect on his name
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2020, 04:54:58 am »

You’re a joke just like this delusional list
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2020, 05:02:36 am »

You’re a joke just like this delusional list

Ok Paul Blart

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2020, 05:27:27 am »
imagine being lower than matt and hawkince even after you beat  them both in FT7s. Yawn.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2020, 05:34:07 am »
7-4'd piktons
7-4'd suns
7-4'd Spartan
7-4'd Zinq
and still not even on leaderboards.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 05:35:45 am by KristineTheWorst »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2020, 05:37:34 am »
7-4'd piktons
7-4'd suns
7-4'd Spartan
7-4'd Zinq

Haven't played in months and still an 82 get on my level

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2020, 05:39:56 am »
7-4'd piktons
7-4'd suns
7-4'd Spartan
7-4'd Zinq

Haven't played in months and still an 82 get on my level
Got back 2 weeks ago from a 7 month break.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2020, 05:55:58 am »
Based off of recent stats of 2020 what?

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2020, 06:01:14 am »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time