Author Topic: | NWBC | Season 3 | Finals  (Read 45268 times)

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Board Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
Re: | NWBC | Season 3 | Finals
« Reply #360 on: October 29, 2019, 10:31:24 pm »
I mean, I do have 10 GCSEs

A canny even spell GCSE but here we are.

Offline Giles

• Captain
  • Turco Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 98e_Col_Giles
« Reply #361 on: October 30, 2019, 08:50:28 am »
GG ladies. This tournament has gone too long. No further discussion needed.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #362 on: October 30, 2019, 10:25:03 am »
GG ladies. This tournament has gone too long. No further discussion needed.
;D
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
  • Side: Union
« Reply #363 on: October 30, 2019, 11:13:29 am »
I mean this is the only time 19th will become relevant in any type of comp event. Also he is just b8ing you Wolffe!
I know (which makes it worse)
I just wish we could let things in the past between the 92nd and the 19th.

We only dislike Vegi and one of your NCOs who was rude to us and the 1stEB, Polar or something his name was. Kieran told Archibald this when they spoke a week ago or so.

That comment was setup to bait Vegi actually, not you or the other members of your team. Then again nobody really likes Vegi that's why he gets warned constantly :dab:.

(Side note we only lost 1 match as well)

Literally just made a FSE forumn account for this.

Presidente, leave my vegi alone. Don't be a nonce. Literally no need to post this on a forumn that looks like something I made in 08-no offence-for a 10 year old game, got nothing better to do in your time? Coming on here dissing my reg and frens and then acting all high and mighty giving it "I'm smart everyone else dumb" etc etc. Doesn't really work pal.

Reminder for everyone complaining it's only a game, a 10 year old one at that. Maybe go for a walk or a cold shower, how about going to your room and visiting a site that ends in hub and having 10-15 minutes of you time and come back to us. If you lost, its not fun is it? But, its not something to get worked up about. The games a decade old, and is winding down, maybe spend the time enjoying playing with friends not complaining about one final that didn't go to plan.

^-^

[Cool signature showing I'm in the 92nd]

What a boring bastard. You just made an account to tell people to be "more productive" by doing the least productive thing possible.

Again, there should be a rematch or both sides given the win. -20 balance and a complete breakdown of admining being the main problems. Both sides agreed it was a mess. The admin agreed and so did the head admin? So the solution is a rematch.

The 59th and 77y gave so much to this community. The 59th approaching its 7th year and the 77y 9th year in NW. We deserved something better then this shit fess.

The NR4, 59th, 77y formed a coalition named 'The old Guards' because we wanted to end the game on a high. This has been the exact opposite. I have been involved with all three NWBCs and winner of the second season and this final has ruined the competition and its memory.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 11:20:08 am by sirkaide »

Offline Auror Davee

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2tesGFR_GBom_Davee
« Reply #364 on: October 30, 2019, 11:32:26 am »
Spoiler
I mean this is the only time 19th will become relevant in any type of comp event. Also he is just b8ing you Wolffe!

We only dislike Vegi and one of your NCOs who was rude to us and the 1stEB, Polar or something his name was. Kieran told Archibald this when they spoke a week ago or so.

That comment was setup to bait Vegi actually, not you or the other members of your team. Then again nobody really likes Vegi that's why he gets warned constantly :dab:.

Presidente, leave my vegi alone. Don't be a nonce. Literally no need to post this on a forumn that looks like something I made in 08-no offence-for a 10 year old game, got nothing better to do in your time? Coming on here dissing my reg and frens and then acting all high and mighty giving it "I'm smart everyone else dumb" etc etc. Doesn't really work pal.

Reminder for everyone complaining it's only a game, a 10 year old one at that. Maybe go for a walk or a cold shower, how about going to your room and visiting a site that ends in hub and having 10-15 minutes of you time and come back to us. If you lost, its not fun is it? But, its not something to get worked up about. The games a decade old, and is winding down, maybe spend the time enjoying playing with friends not complaining about one final that didn't go to plan.

^-^

What a boring bastard. You just made an account to tell people to be "more productive" by doing the least productive thing possible.

Again, there should be a rematch or both sides given the win. -20 balance and a complete breakdown of admining being the main problems. Both sides agreed it was a mess. The admin agreed and so did the head admin? So the solution is a rematch.

The 59th and 77y gave so much to this community. The 59th approaching its 7th year and the 77y 9th year in NW. We deserved something better then this shit fess.

The NR4, 59th, 77y formed a coalition named 'The old Guards' because we wanted to end the game on a high. This has been the exact opposite. I have been involved with all three NWBCs and winner of the second season and this final has ruined the competition and its memory.
[close]
Lmao imagine crying about a game.

And to your point with the "oh look the 59th and 77y gave so much to this community". Who was the one who left NW for fuckin Holdfast. And see I didn't even notice that you left. I am sorry but we don't need ya regiments in the NW Community. I mean it's good and nice too see such old regiments in our community but don't think you are something better than other regiments. Btw I was also in the 59th my first regiment in my NW History but then you just give a fuck about your members and went to Holdfast and now you come back and cry.

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix
« Reply #365 on: October 30, 2019, 01:49:32 pm »
Spoiler

^-^

[close]

And to your point with the "oh look the 59th and 77y gave so much to this community". Who was the one who left NW for fuckin Holdfast. And see I didn't even notice that you left. I am sorry but we don't need ya regiments in the NW Community. I mean it's good and nice too see such old regiments in our community but don't think you are something better than other regiments. Btw I was also in the 59th my first regiment in my NW History but then you just give a fuck about your members and went to Holdfast and now you come back and cry.

Who r u exactly?
Pls u weren’t involved at all maybe for 2Lr even though nobody cares about opinion
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 02:07:59 pm by ~Felix~ »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 30, 2019, 02:21:28 pm »
Spoiler

^-^

[close]

Who r u exactly?
Pls u weren’t involved at all maybe for 2Lr even though nobody cares about opinion
I don't think it doesn't matter who he's. He has a good point with his "opinion"
I can ask you the same "who you are", but it's irrelevant to ask...
Spoiler
Just lock this fricking thread, because this shit is over
[close]

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 30, 2019, 02:33:41 pm »
Wow someone pulled out the 'who are you card'.

I sure hope everyone knows who I am! I won a 2v20 in melee afterall and got it on video:

https://youtu.be/21BGTqxGgD8?t=52

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 30, 2019, 02:49:53 pm »
Spoiler

^-^

[close]

Who r u exactly?
I don't think it doesn't matter who he's. He has a good point with his "opinion"
Spoiler
[close]

I am one of the leaders of Nr4 as u can see if u watch my sig for sure! Nevertheless I was one of the involved leaders in that finale mess and your crying about that we should not do an rematch makes me think about one thing. You just wanna avoid it all ur opinions and even though that opinions of people that were not involved in both coalitions are literally useless. Only people which were involved in that match and overall in the teams are allowed to share their opinion if we should do an rematch or not. For me it’s simple the most important balance rules was not obeyed which makes it to find an conclusion why we shall do an rematch to find out who may is the better regiment under fair conditions.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 30, 2019, 02:51:52 pm »
Spoiler

^-^

[close]

Who r u exactly?
Spoiler
[close]

I am one of the leaders of Nr4 as u can see if u watch my sig for sure! Nevertheless I was one of the involved leaders in that finale mess and your crying about that we should not do an rematch makes me think about one thing. You just wanna avoid it all ur opinions and even though that opinions of people that were not involved in both coalitions are literally useless. Only people which were involved in that match and overall in the teams are allowed to share their opinion if we should do an rematch or not. For me it’s simple the most important balance rules was not obeyed which makes it to find an conclusion why we shall do an rematch to find out who may is the better regiment under fair conditions.
I'm sorry I still don't know who you are

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 30, 2019, 03:04:40 pm »
Wow someone pulled out the 'who are you card'.

I sure hope everyone knows who I am! I won a 2v20 in melee afterall and got it on video:

https://youtu.be/21BGTqxGgD8?t=52
I heard this guy has at least 10 GCSEs

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #371 on: October 30, 2019, 03:07:44 pm »
Spoiler

^-^

[close]

Who r u exactly?
Spoiler
[close]

LMFAO billy big bollocks over here acting as though he's known for anything other than being a massive sperg

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #372 on: October 30, 2019, 03:18:02 pm »
Spoiler

^-^

[close]

Who r u exactly?
Spoiler
[close]

LMFAO billy big bollocks over here acting as though he's known for anything other than being a massive sperg

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 30, 2019, 03:18:44 pm »
Spoiler

^-^

[close]

Who r u exactly?
Spoiler
[close]

Then I would advise you to improve your reading skills !

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #374 on: October 30, 2019, 03:20:10 pm »
Spoiler

^-^

[close]

Who r u exactly?
Spoiler
[close]

alright kevin you got me  >:(