Author Topic: 59th Regiment of Foot [EU] - founded in 2013. Best Community EU. Apply 59th.eu  (Read 13158 times)

Offline Krytenn

• First Lieutenant
  • 59th_Col_Krytenn
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Enjoyed playing in the EIC final, was a really close game, looking forward to our next NWBC match and the start of the NWCL.  :)

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
  • Side: Union
Old 59th Zulu banter.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 11:29:33 pm by sirkaide »

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
  • Side: Union
After 6 years of continuous events and activity in NW and Holdfast, the 59th Line Company is disbanding. Me and Krytenn believe the time is now to end our competitive side though the 59th Light Company remains. Sadly there are too few good events, and not enough regiments, who themselves struggle with attendance. Our large community remains on discord and we will continue being a fantastic community and clan. If you enjoy playing 30 people EU4 or CK2 games feel free to check us out. We play Squad, Total Wars, H04 and many other multiplayer games.

I personally along with the veteran 59th Officer of Line will join our great heroes and retire indefinitely. I along with Gaz am the last Officer leading in 2013 to still be leading in 2019, so you can imagine the years of griding has taken its toll, and I have met many great friends along the way. Reaching the final of the EIC was a recent milestone. Good luck to the communities that we leave behind, NWRP and Jailbreak. I joined the 33rd back in August 2013 and made the start of the community in October of 2013 and I felt our community has grown up together. I will personally uninstall the game and won't appear on FSE again so add me on steam for anything. Thanks to my main boy 59th Col Krytenn and the other Officers.

The 59th Light Company is over 6 years old and will continue to be a great company. So check them out if anyone is interested.

Good luck to everyone, the 59th will finish the NWBC final, and the 59th Light Company will continue into the 7th year, good luck everyone hope to see you all in Bannerlord, if not GL.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 09:51:40 pm by sirkaide »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:

Good luck to everyone, the 59th will finish the NWBC final, and the 59th Light Company will continue into the 7th year, good luck everyone hope to see you all in Bannerlord never.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Sad to hear. We had some good 1v1's lately

Spoiler
92nd is recruiting 8) :-*
[close]
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
Goodbye lads, thanks for the amazing events that we were proud to attend each one of. I hope it continues in new spirits as the regiments attending were also great.

You've done a lot for the community and we'll miss ya  :-*

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
Even though you banned the 18e from an event one time..

It's a shame to see you go. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors alongside all of the others who have decided to retire with you. :-*

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
I wish you and the 59th boys success in all your future endeavours. Was cool to have you around for all that time.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Kieran

• Sergeant Major
  • Successfully couped the 19th off Pres!
    • View Profile
Don't worry Kaide, you talk about lack of good events but 19th host pretty decent events on Saturday and Sunday.

P.S. Any 59th Line members want to join another line, 19th are recruiting!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 05:59:14 pm by Kieran »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Don't worry Kaide, you talk about lack of good events but 19th host pretty decent events on Saturday and Sunday.

P.S. Any 59th Line members want to join another line, 19th are recruiting!
::)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
more people here to recruit than say bye lmaooo

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
The 17th "Leicestershire" Regiment of Foot is recruiting! We have 100+ members and partake in multiple fun Sieges, Line Battles, etc. every week.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
The 91st "Argyllshire" Regiment of Foot is recruiting! We have 100+ members and partake in multiple fun Sieges, Line Battles, etc. every week.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
The 18e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "les Braves" is recruiting! We have 100+ members and partake in multiple fun Sieges, Line Battles, etc. every week.

Offline Kieran

• Sergeant Major
  • Successfully couped the 19th off Pres!
    • View Profile
The 19th "Yorkshire" Regiment of Foot is recruiting! We have 100+ members and partake in multiple fun Sieges, Line Battles, etc. every week.