Author Topic: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Founded [05/6/2012]  (Read 374917 times)

yecgga

Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Founded [05/6/2012]
« Reply #1455 on: September 24, 2018, 01:57:19 pm »
worthless regiment with members with trashy behaviour

Be careful when you speak to your betters.

mind your own business tardet

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1456 on: September 24, 2018, 02:02:40 pm »
Acting just like a child in that picture

yecgga

« Reply #1457 on: September 24, 2018, 02:09:53 pm »
You better take care of toxic kids in your regiment. Like 2 weeks ago we lost to 33rd, they kept speaking shit for fucking 10 days, so tell them try to be less cancerous first.

The funny part is we had like 7 new players, I didn't care about winning or losing, just wanted to have fun and let our new players play, but your guys(ryan, ivan, irish) kept acting childish and toxic.

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #1458 on: September 24, 2018, 02:13:36 pm »
You better take care of toxic kids in your regiment. Like 2 weeks ago we lost to 33rd, they kept speaking shit for fucking 10 days, so tell them try to be less cancerous first.

The funny part is we had like 7 new players, I didn't care about winning or losing, just wanted to have fun and let our new players play, but your guys(ryan, ivan, irish) kept acting childish and toxic.
Apperantly you do care, since you came to this thread chatting shit yourself. So either quit the excuses or suck it up.

yecgga

« Reply #1459 on: September 24, 2018, 02:15:12 pm »

Apperantly you do care, since you came to this thread chatting shit yourself. So either quit the excuses or suck it up.

I didn't care about losing. We lose a lot of gfs or 1v1s actually, I don't even care. But their cancerous behaviour after match pissed me off.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 02:16:53 pm by Gatts »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: September 24, 2018, 02:18:51 pm »
None of this surprises me, but I don't control their actions. Take it up with them if you most, but don't come on here spewing shit.

Online 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1461 on: September 24, 2018, 02:22:00 pm »

I didn't care about losing. We lose a lot of gfs or 1v1s actually, I don't even care. But their cancerous behaviour pissed me off.

From what I have seen personally all instances of 'toxic nature' as you put it have been instigated by yourself, on perfectly legitimate score screen shots on 33rd member profiles, but of course there may be other instances that I am unaware of.

If you wish to discuss the matter further and dare i say it more maturely, then kindly please contact myself or spoons directly and in private.

A public thread isn't really the place for this, unless of course its purpose was to cause unwarranted drama which we won't tolerate :)

yecgga

« Reply #1462 on: September 24, 2018, 02:32:20 pm »

I didn't care about losing. We lose a lot of gfs or 1v1s actually, I don't even care. But their cancerous behaviour pissed me off.

From what I have seen personally all instances of 'toxic nature' as you put it have been instigated by yourself, on perfectly legitimate score screen shots on 33rd member profiles, but of course there may be other instances that I am unaware of.

If you wish to discuss the matter further and dare i say it more maturely, then kindly please contact myself or spoons directly and in private.

A public thread isn't really the place for this, unless of course its purpose was to cause unwarranted drama which we won't tolerate :)

I don't want to keep arguing already, your friend list is full you can add me on steam. And since you wrote that I think I have a right to answer that.

I don't know how did you get this from my statements above but it's not about screenshots. Noone would care about screenshots. There are lot more like steam messages, profile comments even in game comments.

So your guys kept doing same thing on groupfighting server too.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 02:39:38 pm by Gatts »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1463 on: September 24, 2018, 02:36:42 pm »
As requested Gatts please keep this conversation to PM's only from this point. This isn't the place to discuss such things.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: September 24, 2018, 04:16:54 pm »
Yeah nice one ryan! Now organise one against the 15th or pancake gets it.

Soon mein frund.  AND LEAVE PANCAKE ALONE!!!11!
So how about a gf in the coming week  ::)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #1465 on: September 24, 2018, 06:16:08 pm »

we got KKA this sunday, 15th next maybe? :O don't be in a rush to get spanked n3rd

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: September 24, 2018, 06:27:02 pm »

we got KKA this sunday, 15th next maybe? :O don't be in a rush to get spanked n3rd
I'll slide into your dms later tonight and we'll ll figure something out. And we are in a rush to get spanked, cuz the other ncos aint getting no events.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #1467 on: September 24, 2018, 07:25:16 pm »

I'll slide into your dms later tonight and we'll ll figure something out. And we are in a rush to get spanked, cuz the other ncos aint getting no events.

ooooo look at mister big dick LCpl ;)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1468 on: September 24, 2018, 07:34:50 pm »
Riki has the biggest D. Also I will teach my son Ry4n manners Gatts don’t worry!

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #1469 on: September 24, 2018, 07:35:53 pm »

I didn't care about losing. We lose a lot of gfs or 1v1s actually, I don't even care. But their cancerous behaviour after match pissed me off.

Looks like they really provoked you with impunity there buddy

Have a handkerchief on me

:'(
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...