Author Topic: North and South League [EU]  (Read 4996 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: North and South League [EU]
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2017, 04:25:01 pm »
I feel like this failed because you didn't go out and try to actively recruit NaS regiments into signing up for this event, since a majority of them don't even check the forum or whatever. You kinda just waited for people to sign up, right? I'd be interested to see this boot up again, there may be quite a few NaS regiments still willing to give this a go.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2017, 04:26:30 pm »
19thVA hoorah ?

Norwegian13

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2017, 01:52:36 pm »
I feel like this failed because you didn't go out and try to actively recruit NaS regiments into signing up for this event, since a majority of them don't even check the forum or whatever. You kinda just waited for people to sign up, right? I'd be interested to see this boot up again, there may be quite a few NaS regiments still willing to give this a go.

Well, if there still is interest for it, I say why the hell not?

If you're interested to take it over, let me know. I don't really play North and South anymore either so yeah.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 01:56:07 pm by Noorwegian »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2017, 06:32:07 pm »

Well, if there still is interest for it, I say why the hell not?

If you're interested to take it over, let me know. I don't really play North and South anymore either so yeah.
Not in any NaS regs and not involved with the community so probably wouldn't work out. :P

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳