Author Topic: Team point limit  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
Team point limit
« on: March 31, 2016, 08:52:54 am »
I have been up and down the modules scripts file and can not seem to figure out how to get the max point limit to change.

I have found $g_multiplayer_game_max_points and multiplayer_game_max_points and changed the values that logically associate with them to try and allow for less than 3 rounds per map. I have it showing up in launch now, however as soon as I start a map or exit the admin panel, it changes it to 49 (No idea where 49 is coming from...)

Can anyone point me in the direction of where to look for where the value is checked if its less than 3
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Team point limit
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 04:23:15 am »
Isn't it set in the config.txt file? And the default value is like 300? Round point limit

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline Pio

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • my steam profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Team point limit
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 10:29:13 pm »
Isn't it set in the config.txt file? And the default value is like 300? Round point limit
I think 300 is the maximum and Siwi wants to have more.

I have found $g_multiplayer_game_max_points and multiplayer_game_max_points and changed the values that logically associate with them to try and allow for less than 3 rounds per map. I have it showing up in launch now, however as soon as I start a map or exit the admin panel, it changes it to 49 (No idea where 49 is coming from...)
You can try making a trigger that would keep chaning the value. Maybe that would help.