Author Topic: The Confederate States Army [Official Thread]  (Read 30368 times)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Confederate States Army [Official Thread]
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2018, 07:17:44 pm »
Moraine the 9thTX aren't before my time. I remember the 9thTX, Although is wasn't much since i was just a mere Lt. in the 1stMN.
Nono, you mention THAT 9thTX. I mean the ORIGINAL 1st form 9thTX. Not my reforms

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
  • 5th Georgia Best Georgia
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
  • Nick: Francis
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2018, 08:18:18 pm »
Oh Moraine, you have not seen how the (former) 2nd Division acts. they hate each other just as much as they hate(d) the Eastern Iron Brigade.

Speaking of. Francis when you read this(as I know you will) it might be bewildering to learn that what you sent to Museal is one of the main reasons why 2nd Division never got anything accomplished in High Command meetings. I don't mean to come here and troll 24/7, well I do, but i usually have some basic message about why things are the way they are.

So if you don't mind me pointing out, while you were ever so absent as "major general" and did not understand fully the conflict between the NA brigades/division, your  brig gens pulled the same stunt as you, never confronting anything, always sitting in the back waiting like a scared child to finally exploded and say well anything. Francis you should understand this more than anyone, but the best way to solve a problem is to confront it, talk with it, let it know it's a problem, something you guys in the now CSA never understood. it's why you went through 2 Major Generals trying to ban just one person from the EIB, and even then you got lucky. So Francis if you're willing to have a sit down and actually talk about the whole situation that occurred while i was absent, i'd willingly have you come to the DA ts for no more than 30 minutes and we can discuss the North American side of things, hell we might even get on the same page with things. I'll even make you a deal, Museal doesn't have to be there, and you can bring Change and Max, cause you know they're useful in talks.

Also Moraine your regiment died. Rest in spaghetti 2k18

Feel free to message me on steam or poke me on your teamspeak(that i'm not welcome at) and we can setup a time for us to discuss it.

Michael, it seems now that you have returned from your absence in the Eastern Iron Brigade with a determination to fight against the split. However, its over. We left couple weeks ago, there was fallout. But it’s over. We expressed our difference between ourselves, and the many reasons why we left. It was sour, but it occured. Now, seeing that you returned, seems like you want to be heard on your side. That you want to express your opinion on us leaving. But it’s kinda too late. Nothing too discuss. Just a repeat discussion of what happened weeks ago.

On that note, it’s hard to want to talk to someone who just trolls on everything related to the CSA. Shit posting on our FSE, our steam group, and on our TeamSpeak (changing channels & name). I can’t see how out of those responses you made, you expect me to have a “sit down”, where you haven’t shown that you are capable of doing so. Simple as that. Before you started these rants on our forums, you could’ve simply just added me on steam, and asked to talk. Or better yet, message me on TS. I mean, I’m not that cruel to strike you down. But I won’t waste my time on someone hell bent on trolling on everything.

Also, we are adapting to the decaying mod. Why do events every day when people are burnt out and not enough independent regiments show up? So we adapted, but maintain two healthy events. A successful NW event, and our Saturday event. Which go hand and hand. Gives regiments in the CSA more freedom with their regiment schedule to do what they want, while not getting further bunt out of this mod. Which, seeing you been an hawk on these forums, you’ll noticed I’ve started a post on updating this mod. With some moderate support. But criticizing us when I haven't seen any Eastern Iron Brigade regiment around, just shows the irony in your statements.

Quick side note: CSA doesn’t continue it’s beef with the DA. We attend DA events, I let Museal use our NA servers for your events, and any events he or the DA wishes to host. We sometimes get EU members who want to join, but we push them towards William.

Offline michaelsmithern

• Private
  • CSA? more like CSGAY HEYYO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: >Can't Handle the Bantz
  • Side: Union
« Reply #122 on: June 15, 2018, 01:20:00 am »
first and foremost i'm not fighting against the split, best thing you could ever done.  I'm not asking to have a sit down to convince you to come back that's is as far from what i want as possible. My goal is the complete death of the North and South community. However this sit down is separate of that, I just want to ask you guys some questions and perhaps see another point of view of someone else who witnessed first hand the struggle between the two sides. anything after i left, i leave up to accounts of what I've heard from Museal or other peoples from the CSA. As for wanting my side heard, my side is fairly well known as a defender of my handful of players, and perpetrator of deviant acts towards certain actions of other players outside my sphere.

As for the Trolling, yeah that's all I've done. I've mixed in some words here and there to provide a certain level of smartassery to my comments, but that's as far as my intentions go. as far as shitposting, you've yet to see the extent of my shitposting, this is harmless poking fun at. I can do much worse. On your steam group, eh posting my Union pride videos is not shitposting. i wished to post the latest video, but hey you can't always get what you want. and on the Teamspeak, I've not changed channels or names. I added some personal things to MY regiments channels which were barren, but i see they were taken down by those who can't seem to take a joke. As for me not being able to sit down, perhaps you're right, if i didn't always do these smarmy comments during my lunch break or breakfast break(on certain days) i suppose i would be more inclined to agree, at this point it's merely a past time to watching you. The rants, not much of rants yet(this long as comment could be considered one though) and talk to you? i would have but you and your army got rid of me on steam and so did your underlings it's not if i had nothing to say to you and peeps, it was as if you refused to see through the banter at your own mistakes. also you never came and talked to me about any problems, should the same courtesy not be returned? lastly for the second paragraph, i'm not hellbent on trolling everything, just the idiotic things that occurred. the senselessness , the ridiculous, the insane.

adapting to a decaying mod? were past the state of decay(badum tiss) it's on its deathbed, and you don't have to do events everyday i'm certainly not pressuring you to do more, as stated above in my opinion less is more. as for NW, that's all you guy. Onto more freedom for regiments, i'm not sure what you mean by that? that would imply you had to leave to be free, free from what? i'll never know. as for the post for updating the mod, with moderate support. not to go down my meaner side of conversation, but it's time to let it die. Hinkel had a great mod, and it was great for all of us while it lasted, but it's done, you can't beat a dead horse and expect it to run a race. although i suppose a small bit of me holds hope that there will be a great revival within the community.  NOW for my favorite part, the Eastern Iron Brigade not showing up, well my whole goal as the Brig Gen, was to end every dispute against the EIB. while I, nor my members should take the credit for this goal coming to fruition. it does bring a great smile to my face to know, no matter how hard people tried we became a force that was able to resist without repercussions for some big issues, that were negated due to small matters that had been done at the right moments could have solved the problem that was the great divide(what i like to call the crisis from Jun 2017-Apr 2018)
lastly yes, it ironic, but i'll do you a solid and make an appearance with the brigade this Saturday, just to make you happy. it'll be all sun shines and rainbows when we come, in our helping of the NA community.
Now to basically make all of what i said useless and have no point in regards to this statement. I can't say i represent the DA, I represent the remnants of the EIB, not the UB as its mainly European at this point, I represent the opposing NA faction and all our glory(of which there is little) so what you do for the DA, has no bearing on what i do with my brigade, to drag the people you blamed in this disagreement between our communities in North America is also idiotic. to let Museal use servers for the NA events of the DA, well I'll be sure to thank Hadrian. as for EU members again, that isn't my domain. I support William and Nutmeg because i'm friends with them and members in their regiments, but how an event is affected by a number of EU's does not bother me as i try and make appearances no matter the number, it could be 10 people and i'd show up because i'm friends with Nutmeg and William.

Hot Dog, now that's a rant if I've ever seen one. Frank, the reason i don't send you message frequently on the CSA teamspeak is because you people act irrationally, you always have and always will, one thing you don't like and you fly for the ban button(or at the very least a kick from server) On top of this you take things you've heard and twist them to fit your narrative. well i can't say for you specifically that require you show up, but a lot of others definitely do.
 Final thing, i promise, My thoughts on the divide are that, the entirety of our system split apart when you betrayed the TTR and essentially got rid of the fun of 2nd Division, the switch in mentality lead to a great divide between our once friendly communities to a witch hunt on your allies with little to no cause. and with weak leaders backing it up and failing to make any points of value, it crumbled. I had a thought that you would somehow turn it around perhaps, just maybe make your division see something that was actually there. but instead you continued on what your predecessors did and the same old nonsense continued because of it.   And I'll be sure to send you another friend request, maybe you'll not delete me this time for no reason.
Your mom gay

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 15, 2018, 09:02:07 am »
to be fair banning someone who literally did a lot of the human resources, and event admining parts of the DA also wasn't the best idea >which you supported TTR.

But to be fair when the Union army started die is when the mod for lack of a better term was starting its mass decay.

Offline Killobytes

• Private
  • I play video games
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Killobytes
« Reply #124 on: June 15, 2018, 08:32:52 pm »
I hope nobody here actually thinks the TTR were anything but a bunch of trolls who deserved all the bans they received.

They harassed members of my War of Rights company on a completely different Teamspeak(nearly all of my members weren't even associated with the DA or NaS) and even banned all of the members during one of our trainings.

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
« Reply #125 on: June 15, 2018, 10:15:53 pm »
So practically, what you said was that you just want the mod to die? And the Confederate States Army is in the way of that? Look, past is the past. I really don't care to stand in it for too long. I don't believe anything worth accomplishing by doing so. I only look forward to keeping this community afloat and the people in it happy. If you want to sit down and talk about our differences or whatever has a grip on you, that is fine. Not sure what you want to gain out of it, or to accomplished. But I'm inclined to keep this conversation going on this post. I will keeping doing what we been doing, and that is easy going events.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2018, 11:44:27 am »
So practically, what you said was that you just want the mod to die? And the Confederate States Army is in the way of that? Look, past is the past. I really don't care to stand in it for too long. I don't believe anything worth accomplishing by doing so. I only look forward to keeping this community afloat and the people in it happy. If you want to sit down and talk about our differences or whatever has a grip on you, that is fine. Not sure what you want to gain out of it, or to accomplished. But I'm inclined to keep this conversation going on this post. I will keeping doing what we been doing, and that is easy going events.
afloat get it because Mrman is a naval engineer nerd <3

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2018, 09:32:51 pm »
Quick update

• Recent Saturday Event brought around 120 people. Nice little booster to our event attendance, which use to bring around 40 people.
  • New regiments have joined the Confederate States Army! 9th Massachusetts Infantry and the 1st Tenseness Volunteer Infantry have joined our ranks. Even though the ninth are technically Union, they shared common interest with us and officially been placed in our ranks.[/size]

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
« Reply #128 on: July 08, 2018, 04:41:54 am »
Forum Update

Finally updated our forum. Newly added regiments have been added to their respected brigades. Updated the information of the Brigadier General for Bragg's Brigade! Our recent Saturday (7/7/2018) event has been growing. Reaching again above 100 players. Adding to a steady number to this once decaying mod!

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2018, 04:23:01 am »
Huge update to the FSE Thread. Thanks to my Lt Colonel Anderson for doing the work to make it look amazing. But added Union ranks, clear rules, information about the community, and new additional new regiments

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2018, 12:10:25 am »
Iron Brigade

Commanded by Brigadier General
Consisting of the following Regiments
Spoiler

1st Pennsylvania Reserves
Col. Jacktropolis

2nd Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry
Col. Fenton

7th West Virginia Volunteer Infantry
Col. Cyber

9th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry
Col. Patriots

42nd Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry
Col. Dovahkiin
[close]
Iron Brigade was established on the 7th of July, 2018 and is the first United States Brigade made in the Confederate States Army.  Noted for its strong discipline, its unique uniform appearance, and its tenacious fighting ability, The Iron Brigade (also known as The Black Hats (Black Hat Brigade, Iron Brigade of the West, and originally King's Wisconsin Brigade), was an infantry brigade in the Union Army of the Potomac during the American Civil War. Although it fought entirely in the Eastern Theater, it was composed of regiments from three Western states that are now within the region of the Midwest.

Major Union Update
Confederate States Army is proud to announce the creation of it's newest brigade, the Iron Brigade. Historically, Iron Brigade carried itself as a famous, and well fought unit. Between the Union Regiments in the Confederate States Army, the Iron Brigade name was the highlight among the choices. We are proud to host this brigade, and we look forward to future regiments joining!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 12:19:48 am by Irish_Warrior »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2018, 01:17:05 am »
Yo put me in coach, I'll be the Brig.Gen, I got this.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ::) ::) :o ;D :D ;) :) ??? :o

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
« Reply #132 on: August 08, 2018, 07:45:59 am »
Yo put me in coach, I'll be the Brig.Gen, I got this.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ::) ::) :o ;D :D ;) :) ??? :o

Figured Moraine would be the hound to find this piece

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 08, 2018, 08:22:09 am »

WOW

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #134 on: August 08, 2018, 04:04:59 pm »

See..unlike Moraine..I have experience!