Author Topic: The Confederate States Army [Official Thread]  (Read 30432 times)

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
  • 5th Georgia Best Georgia
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
  • Nick: Francis
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Confederate States Army [Official Thread]
« Reply #105 on: May 11, 2018, 04:10:52 am »
Proud to welcome the Virginia Military Institute. Look forward to having them fight alongside our boys  :D

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #106 on: May 11, 2018, 04:38:21 am »
Proud to welcome the Virginia Military Institute. Look forward to having them fight alongside our boys  :D
I don't sanction this. Whetzel is gonna rise out of his grave oh boy.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2018, 04:39:58 am »

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2018, 04:40:27 am »

*d e a d  r e g i m e n t*

Nah, I look forward to it
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 04:46:42 am by Irish_Warrior »

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2018, 09:07:13 pm »
Proud to welcome the 9th Louisiana Cavalry Regiment to the Confederate States Army! Glorious cavalry regiment in our ranks.

Offline michaelsmithern

• Private
  • CSA? more like CSGAY HEYYO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: >Can't Handle the Bantz
  • Side: Union
« Reply #110 on: May 28, 2018, 03:48:36 pm »
Oh Shit i leave for 2 months and wonder whether or not my brigade has finally gotten banned, but not only are they not banned but the only people who constantly tried to ban them left.

Keep up the good work.

Love, your favorite Jew.
Your mom gay

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2018, 11:01:22 pm »
nice

Offline michaelsmithern

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2018, 12:52:58 am »
Had a look over your "declaration of independence" quite the work of art.  i too remember my time when i made long text documents about my resentment of the DA. my favorite one was the 1stMN declaration, but then i grew up and realized nobody cares why these things happen they just want to shift their attention onto some force that isn't them.

words of wisdom from, your favorite jew.

Your mom gay

Offline Colonel Francis

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2018, 01:04:23 am »
Had a look over your "declaration of independence" quite the work of art.  i too remember my time when i made long text documents about my resentment of the DA. my favorite one was the 1stMN declaration, but then i grew up and realized nobody cares why these things happen they just want to shift their attention onto some force that isn't them.

words of wisdom from, your favorite jew.

it was a good meme. It served it's purposes and got some goofs and gafs

Offline michaelsmithern

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 11, 2018, 12:31:12 am »
Your mom gay

Offline michaelsmithern

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 14, 2018, 07:21:34 am »
Down to 5 regiments left.

The day i've imagined since i joined the DA is upon us, the community shifts closer towards Whigs and Tories levels of deadness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFlmuamjaHg&lc=z220elr4qubjcheyv04t1aokg4vgloqdnrn05d2qpl5jbk0h00410.1528934198072653
Your mom gay

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 14, 2018, 09:46:06 am »
Down to 5 regiments left.

The day i've imagined since i joined the DA is upon us, the community shifts closer towards Whigs and Tories levels of deadness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFlmuamjaHg&lc=z220elr4qubjcheyv04t1aokg4vgloqdnrn05d2qpl5jbk0h00410.1528934198072653
Silly boy. The DA NA side uset to  only have 2. The 3rdKY and the 26thNC. It doesnt die that fast

Offline michaelsmithern

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 14, 2018, 03:29:41 pm »
Oh Moraine, you have not seen how the (former) 2nd Division acts. they hate each other just as much as they hate(d) the Eastern Iron Brigade.

Speaking of. Francis when you read this(as I know you will) it might be bewildering to learn that what you sent to Museal is one of the main reasons why 2nd Division never got anything accomplished in High Command meetings. I don't mean to come here and troll 24/7, well I do, but i usually have some basic message about why things are the way they are.

So if you don't mind me pointing out, while you were ever so absent as "major general" and did not understand fully the conflict between the NA brigades/division, your  brig gens pulled the same stunt as you, never confronting anything, always sitting in the back waiting like a scared child to finally exploded and say well anything. Francis you should understand this more than anyone, but the best way to solve a problem is to confront it, talk with it, let it know it's a problem, something you guys in the now CSA never understood. it's why you went through 2 Major Generals trying to ban just one person from the EIB, and even then you got lucky. So Francis if you're willing to have a sit down and actually talk about the whole situation that occurred while i was absent, i'd willingly have you come to the DA ts for no more than 30 minutes and we can discuss the North American side of things, hell we might even get on the same page with things. I'll even make you a deal, Museal doesn't have to be there, and you can bring Change and Max, cause you know they're useful in talks.

Also Moraine your regiment died. Rest in spaghetti 2k18

Feel free to message me on steam or poke me on your teamspeak(that i'm not welcome at) and we can setup a time for us to discuss it.
Your mom gay

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 14, 2018, 03:46:12 pm »
Oh Moraine, you have not seen how the (former) 2nd Division acts. they hate each other just as much as they hate(d) the Eastern Iron Brigade.

Speaking of. Francis when you read this(as I know you will) it might be bewildering to learn that what you sent to Museal is one of the main reasons why 2nd Division never got anything accomplished in High Command meetings. I don't mean to come here and troll 24/7, well I do, but i usually have some basic message about why things are the way they are.

So if you don't mind me pointing out, while you were ever so absent as "major general" and did not understand fully the conflict between the NA brigades/division, your  brig gens pulled the same stunt as you, never confronting anything, always sitting in the back waiting like a scared child to finally exploded and say well anything. Francis you should understand this more than anyone, but the best way to solve a problem is to confront it, talk with it, let it know it's a problem, something you guys in the now CSA never understood. it's why you went through 2 Major Generals trying to ban just one person from the EIB, and even then you got lucky. So Francis if you're willing to have a sit down and actually talk about the whole situation that occurred while i was absent, i'd willingly have you come to the DA ts for no more than 30 minutes and we can discuss the North American side of things, hell we might even get on the same page with things. I'll even make you a deal, Museal doesn't have to be there, and you can bring Change and Max, cause you know they're useful in talks.

Also Moraine your regiment died. Rest in spaghetti 2k18

Feel free to message me on steam or poke me on your teamspeak(that i'm not welcome at) and we can setup a time for us to discuss it.
9thTX was before your time, It was before the prime of the 8thAL. Though I must agree with one topic of your argument. Because the people who did step up and do things were all gotton rid of, and those of who did no longer care enough to do it.

Offline michaelsmithern

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2018, 04:17:36 pm »
Moraine the 9thTX aren't before my time. I remember the 9thTX, Although is wasn't much since i was just a mere Lt. in the 1stMN.
Your mom gay