Author Topic: Newton's Elite legion  (Read 4199 times)

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
  • Side: Union
Re: Newton's Elite legion
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 08:38:38 pm »
Of course we do not have the men required to be a full infantry battalion, and a zug is not led by a Kapitain (My mistake, I apologize). Our unit recently (I personally forgot this) no longer calls our sub-units zugs, but indeed Kompanies. There is one Kapitain in charge of each, my mistake. Of course, I do believe that this makes sense, even if we do not have the numbers for a full Kompanie. And since we have more than one Kompanie, the entire unit (a half strength battalion) is led by a major.
Pointy stick champion

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 10:26:25 pm »
 Yes, Walko, it makes sense. But does 00th and 01st make sense? Did 42nd Galactic Prime Foot of Ninjas from Mars make sense?

It. Is. A. Game.

Anyone got a quick recap of what the thread is about? I hate reading sometimes :P

Seriously...?

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 12:49:54 am »
I understand that there are less historically based units that play this game. While it is not something that I find appealing at all, I understand. I apologize for being inconsiderate. 
Pointy stick champion

Offline GEN0C1DE

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22ndRK_Maj_Genocide
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2013, 07:34:52 pm »
Walko he's just being creative. And you never know, maybe he wanted to make a Battalion and be the head of it. Napoleon was an Emperor and General. It is just a game after all. Let people be creative and do whatever they want. (Unless they're breaking the rules :P).