Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
  • Side: Union
Clerks
« on: December 01, 2013, 12:43:38 am »
Regiments with Clerks/Adjutant ranks, what are their responsibilities/tasks? What resources do you use to do these tasks? Just curious. :)   
Pointy stick champion

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Clerks
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 12:55:22 am »
Adjudants in the 33rd mainly do administrative stuff. They are NCO's that don't like leading. They for example keep track of who attended

Offline Shortshorts

• Major General
  • I love memes
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 60th_Lt_Shortshorts
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 01:01:13 am »
When we gave a toss they(Jezza) got administrative bitch work, for example: Thread management, roster management, attendance tracking, assorted photoshoping, troll baiting, etc.

Generally he wasn't given command unless every other reasonable option was completely indisposed. I'd suggest finding someone compliant and generally uninteresting to do this kind of work.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 01:03:06 am by Shortshorts »

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 01:02:04 am »
someone compliant and generally uninteresting

I'm in the wrong line of work, apparently.

Stubbs

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 01:21:59 am »
Regiments with Clerks/Adjutant ranks, what are their responsibilities/tasks? What resources do you use to do these tasks? Just curious. :)

I'll be your clerk Walko!

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 01:27:25 am »
Well in the 63e, our Adjutants just do everything. Right now, our Adj Chef Infamous is inactive due to dutch college, but when he was around he would help us out signing up for linebattles, fixing the website and roster, leading when the time called. They sort of just helped out here and there and are a great assistance to the leader, granted we had the right person.

In a nutshell:

Adjutant/Clerk= Secretary
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 01:33:53 am »
However, as time passes, the Adjudants have become redundant. My only job is to look and sound nice.

/jk
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:54:15 pm by FrithBiscuit »
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 01:36:49 am »
I force Amit to do everything that is annoying as shit on the website that I don't want to do.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 01:40:31 am »
I force Amit to do everything that is annoying as shit on the website that I don't want to do.

such slavery
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2013, 03:19:32 am »

such slavery

much force
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2013, 05:37:46 am »
Here's what me and my officers are trying to set up in the 3e:

- CplFo's and the FoP should help train the newer players in melee

- Sergeants are all in charge of a sergeant company which the rankers are divided into. Basically its the Sergeants job to be on top of these people, getting them to attend, answering their questions, and making sure everyone is having a good time. They can also conduct random training's when people are ok with it.

- Adjutants must working together on an attendance sheet which would be made available to all of them over google docs.

- Sous Lieutenant and Lieutenants are co-leaders of detachments and the main assigners of merits.

- Everyone above are leaders of detachments or keeping the regiment from exploding randomly

We're going to be implementing this stuff slowly as we start promoting trustworthy people to these ranks... its really experimental so far but I think spreading the responsibilities like this makes the lower ranks more involved, especially with our whole Sergeant company idea.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 05:42:54 am by Grimsight »

Offline bdd458

• Second Lieutenant
  • I write words on the internet.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_KF_Mks_Gen_Illuminati
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2013, 06:47:06 am »
I do the 8th's PR and Secretarial roles in addition to running things when Jorge is not around. And really, when he's around I do a lot of legwork :P.

However, I do also lead.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 10:27:55 pm by bdd458 »
The 8th is not dead! Proud Colonel of the WWI and Blood and Iron/Verdun regiment 84th Infantrie d'regiment [both are recruiting. Add calicoyoda on Steam if you want to join either]

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5teFKI]_Oberst_Johann
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2013, 05:37:52 pm »
My NCO's do administrative work, such as update roster, keep attendance track, take screenshots for our point based ranking system, for our currency sytem etc. They can also lead if they want to so.

Offline KillerMongoose

• Major
  • "And I believe I have cut your throat"- Fiore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wryngwyrm
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2013, 06:00:22 pm »
I used my Sergeant Major for certain administrative duties aka- taking note of who dun goofed and giving the officers his input and recommendation on who has been breaking rules or acting up and what form of punishment he recommends. He's the only rank below a lieutenant that I allowed to attend officer meeting because of his duties. He also gave himself the job of taking note of who displayed proper skill or bravery and recommending medals for them at meetings. My Sergeant Major's name was Irishaim, he was a really cool guy and he totally made our medal system from the ground up and it was his idea to implement them, he figured his job shouldn't be all negativity - although he did enjoy his disciplining duties sometimes :P

And I had one of my members, Freakout, basically as my adjutant and I essentially made him my right hand and my eyes and ears when I needed. He didn't like leading but he proved himself more than worthy of an officer position so instead of a leading position, he basically assists me or whoever is leading in any way possible whether it be administrating discipline, giving tactical advice, recommendations, helping with anything he can. He essentially had a support position.

Offline BigRedOne

• First Lieutenant
  • A Clew has no weaknesses, but two strong fists.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2013, 09:11:56 am »
The Clews:
Rank 1Clew - If you got the Clew Rank, you don't need to make training!
Rank 2: Clew - This rank is usually used for unruly players!
Rank 3: Clew - If you have this rank you are able to order any type of infantry, artillery and cavalry.
Rank 4: Clew - This rank means that you are part of the elite.
Tavington:"Another GroupFighting server blablabla ClewFighting fcking frogs."
Contacts

My TeamSpeak: 91.121.26.112
[close]