Author Topic: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale[NA Regimental Groupfighting League Champs]  (Read 147891 times)

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
The Glenn meme will forever go on

Forreal tho I was going off in that 1v6 I seriously think I coulda won it after I got it to a 1v3 :(

really don't think so, Colonys was still alive and was top fragging so I think he would have beat you  ::)

the last time colonys was relevant was 2013 (no offense to colonys)
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
  • Side: Neutral

Forreal tho I was going off in that 1v6 I seriously think I coulda won it after I got it to a 1v3 :(

really don't think so, Colonys was still alive and was top fragging so I think he would have beat you  ::)

Who are you?
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn

How would you know that when you were born in 2014  ???
click here to join the 84th

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
  • Side: Confederacy

Who are you?
as colonys drops 40+ kills
lol kek
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Ban fireboy from NW

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 04:00:33 am by fireboy »
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

|Viper|

I don't think I can accept your Application for my 2v2 Tournament Asian/Min because Asian defriended me and wont accept my friend requests anymore and Min blocked me so I don't know what you guys expect me to do, get back to me when you can thanks.

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
I don't think I can accept your Application for my 2v2 Tournament Asian/Min because Asian defriended me and wont accept my friend requests anymore and Min blocked me so I don't know what you guys expect me to do, get back to me when you can thanks.
that is one of the most 12 year old responses i have ever seen
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV

I just had a flashback from 2nd grade when my friend took my pencil eraser and wouldn't give it back... holy fuck... what a rollercoaster of emotions

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life

|Viper|

What's your goal in saying that?

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
do i have to have a goal? i was commenting on how dumb your first post was.
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
People respect tournaments when they respect the host

|Viper|

do i have to have a goal? i was commenting on how dumb your first post was.
Good thing it wasn't to you bud  :)