Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015|GB 3 Time Winners]  (Read 245950 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup [NWWC|2015]
« Reply #1275 on: March 11, 2015, 03:39:29 pm »
Turkey has been very respectful to us so far, letting us play on the French server :) if it was Germany, we would have been totally screwed over, so kudos Rebellious :)

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline SilentPain

• Sergeant Major
  • retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SilentPain, SP, Vidar, TheBearJew
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1276 on: March 11, 2015, 04:04:13 pm »
I actually get worse pings on german servers than on french ones and i'm german :'(

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1277 on: March 11, 2015, 04:13:56 pm »
The fact of the matter is, French server are ALWAYS better than the others, I have yet in my 3 and a half years of this mod/DLC to see a better server than a french one.

Moral of the story if you have the option to use a french server, I suggest you do so.

Back on track now, I do believe im reffing tonight, GB vs......I ALREADY FORGOT WHO
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: March 11, 2015, 04:42:43 pm »
Still waiting for that Norwegian signature for FSE...  ::)

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1279 on: March 11, 2015, 05:28:51 pm »
Turkey has been very respectful to us so far, letting us play on the French server :) if it was Germany, we would have been totally screwed over, so kudos Rebellious :)

If I forced you to do it on german server It would be highly unfair to you guys , so no problem xoxo  :-*

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1280 on: March 11, 2015, 05:30:53 pm »
As I said earlier, talk to Moskito about it.

And stop this stupid discussion about the servers, the possibility is there for teams to play on either the German or the French servers, German servers will generally be laggier for everyone (apart from some Germans). So if you want less lag then it's probably recommendable to play on the French ones, You're not all 12 years old I'm sure you can all come to some sort of agreement when playing the matches.

As I said earlier, stop discussing servers on this thread as it is just going round in round in circles with one side saying the facts (German servers will most likely be laggier, not Arctic Servers fault it's just a fact) and the other saying "but we r closer so it not laggier for us pls we want play it". So simply stop, thanks.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: March 11, 2015, 05:56:50 pm »

Dekkers, your lord and saviour arrived
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Lubukill

• Second Lieutenant
  • Former player.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8e_Huss_Lt_Lubukill
« Reply #1282 on: March 11, 2015, 07:18:09 pm »
Well, as I already said before, there was no argument to be done, I was just stating something about the French team in order to avoid further discussions when someone would ask us "hey, let's go to german servers pls it'll be moar fair", the result would have been the same, that's all ^^
(I don't post this in order to continue an argument that hadn't to start, but to clarify my point to people that may have misunderstood it).

(Btw Dekkers, Norajh (8e Hussard's captain) loves your FSE's signature  ;) )
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 07:25:34 pm by Lubukill »
I hope you have fun, I know I did.

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: March 11, 2015, 07:43:34 pm »

Dekkers, your lord and saviour arrived

Legit enough for me.

Offline Beorning

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Beorning
« Reply #1284 on: March 11, 2015, 09:16:34 pm »
Group B
RUS-ESP
 17-3
ggwp
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 09:18:28 pm by Beorning »

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: March 11, 2015, 09:37:01 pm »
GG Spain.  Was fun)
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: March 11, 2015, 09:39:19 pm »
GB 20 - 0 Belgium, gg m8s I will have a vid up tomorrow.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: March 11, 2015, 09:43:05 pm »
You guys actually play 20 rounds?

Jees
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: March 11, 2015, 09:44:18 pm »
You guys actually play 20 rounds?

Jees
Only took 30 mins, and it gives a more consistent outcome, due to a larger sample of rounds.

Tournesol

« Reply #1289 on: March 11, 2015, 09:44:50 pm »
GG Spain.  Was fun)

did anyone record the match ?