Author Topic: [RGL9] Previews & Interviews - L1 Previews Posted  (Read 7293 times)

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [RGL9] Previews & Interviews - L1 Previews Posted
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2023, 10:10:04 pm »
An interesting read, thanks Stockholm  ;)

'Even though they have achieved 9 medals since in elite tournaments they couldn't finish better than 3rd yet. '

Not sure about this comment, we won a tournament in 2021. Otherwise, thanks for the preview  :)
my tournaments don’t count :'(
Sozzles Kincaid, NWBC and 2v2 are a pleasure to play but they are not really that competitive. (NWIL, RWT also excluded from "elite" tournaments)
Haha it's fine man was only joking really, nice previews! :D but for what it's worth the amount of drama we get from those tournies they are definitely worthy of the comp scene 8) Also in fairness to Mask the 2v2 they won wasn't even with another reg in tow, won that entirely off their own back so fair play to them.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2023, 10:49:43 pm »
any cultists in the chat?

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2023, 11:08:47 pm »
I appreciate that you have mentioned me as key player for 96y, but I didn’t play this game for 6 months or even more and not planning come back fully, just organizing tournaments for you folks. Better ask Desant who you can add there instead of me, cause I’m sure right now I will be worse than 70% of the lineup 96y got.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 02:55:51 pm by MarxeiL »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2023, 04:19:50 am »
Also in fairness to Mask the 2v2 they won wasn't even with another reg in tow, won that entirely off their own back so fair play to them.
Well...yeah it should be easier not harder to win a 2v2 with only your own members lol
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2023, 09:51:12 am »
price has made the tournament so well that he does not even know the active rosters (I have not even said about sorting teams by league)  :) ;) :D ::) :P 8) ???
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2023, 10:07:33 am »
Also in fairness to Mask the 2v2 they won wasn't even with another reg in tow, won that entirely off their own back so fair play to them.
Well...yeah it should be easier not harder to win a 2v2 with only your own members lol
Is it easier or harder to win an RGL match on your own or paired with another regiment? ;)

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2023, 10:46:16 am »
Is it easier or harder to win an RGL match on your own or paired with another regiment? ;)
Did I really need to clarify I was talking about communication? This point you are trying to make, makes no sense. Plus cmon Kincaid you know better than anyone that pairing to stack the tournament wouldn't fly, the same reason you don't allow it in your 2v2 tournaments :) It was allowed in RGL because they just wouldn't sign up at all otherwise as they don't have numbers or it was allowed previously anyway.

price has made the tournament so well that he does not even know the active rosters (I have not even said about sorting teams by league)  :) ;) :D ::) :P 8) ???
Nobody on this earth could host a tournament well enough that we could understand a single thing you say Flusha.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 10:48:42 am by John Price »

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2023, 10:52:05 am »
Well you just can't beat the Nova Nightwing 45thN center combo, 100% winrate  8)

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2023, 10:53:55 am »
Well I winked as it was partially in jest but the point I wished to make is that the fact the 45th had the numbers to field 2 lines should by no means degrade the value of their win, simply in the name of improved communication?! I agree the pairings in RGL have afterall happened for a valid reason, to improve their chances not to reduce them.

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2023, 11:14:11 am »
troisters shit, glad he wasn’t mentioned in key players
<3

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2023, 11:23:05 am »
Well I winked as it was partially in jest but the point I wished to make is that the fact the 45th had the numbers to field 2 lines should by no means degrade the value of their win, simply in the name of improved communication?! I agree the pairings in RGL have afterall happened for a valid reason, to improve their chances not to reduce them.
Sorry bud, I respond to so much bullshit on FSE etc. that the line between sarcasm and not is so blurred I just tilt over everything xD

Sorry for biting at you.

troisters shit, glad he wasn’t mentioned in key players
+1 fuck that guy

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2023, 12:04:18 pm »
Sorry bud, I respond to so much bullshit on FSE etc. that the line between sarcasm and not is so blurred I just tilt over everything xD

Sorry for biting at you.
<3 sorry aswell hehe ;D

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2023, 01:10:42 pm »
Look at you silly billies omg such flirts teheheheh

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2023, 01:33:38 pm »
Look at you silly billies omg such flirts teheheheh
jealous hehe   

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2023, 01:42:00 pm »

Having to lead with Mitchell, actually makes winning the tournament much harder!!

Not to mention the centre company melee skills back then - ask Nightwing!!
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?