Author Topic: Bad Points - Salt Wars I: The List Menace  (Read 51835 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Bad Points - Salt Wars: A New Hope
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2020, 04:35:40 pm »
wolpi is dog shit
I am always free for a Ft 7 little kiddo ;)
so you can spend 8 minutes walking backwards while stabbing the ground? no thanks dog
Saying the guy who doesnt know there is an upstab  ;)

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA classic meme friend, just what i'd expect from a sm*oth B*ain G*rman d*g hahaha 😋👌

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2020, 04:38:23 pm »
Janne out here talking like movmont the african  :-X

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2020, 04:41:26 pm »
Janne out here talking like movmont the african  :-X

???

Offline cool_friend_hello

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2020, 04:43:26 pm »
This thread is cringe. This forum is cringe. This game is cringe! It must be deleted. Reassess your life choices

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2020, 04:46:15 pm »
Lugna ner dig Janne

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2020, 04:49:53 pm »

Tournesol

« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2020, 04:55:30 pm »
Frenchies still sucking off other Frenchies when they barely win any tournaments towards the last few months of 2019 and they lost the last NWWC. Seems they are blinded by their own past.  :-X

Let's be honest Herishey, you are not in a position to talk about someone else's skill since you are yourself not a skilled player. Don't bother to list me all of your medals, it does not mean anything since you got carried in every of them.

Also don't talk to me about sucking off other players, you have been doing this for years to win tournaments.

Troister played for TE the last tournament and not for the tz0 and carried  thats why I'm saying that he deserves better or at least above me.

It saddens me to see this level of hypocrisy from you, we were teammates in many gf teams and regs (  tffo,powerrangers,77y,kka,14e ) and yet you disrespect me on FSE.

Your hate against french people that play against you is starting to be annoying man, grow up.

Final thing, don't talk about nwwc neither while you lost 3 years in a row against us 2016,2017,2018. I guess you are blinded as well my man. Next time, don't ask me to inv for you in gf like you did last week for the twc because you just lost my respect.

Now, ( to bandej ) I think Troister deserves to be higher on the list considering his last performance with TE.
It is so easy to bait you guys, just because I'm no longer a great player doesn't mean I cannot judge other players skill lol. If you think that you are much stupider than I thought. I thought you were one of the Frenchies that had a brain but I guess you too are blinded by ignorance. I no longer claim to be some god tier player and have not for months lol. Saying I got carried in every tournament is simply a lie unless you are talking in 2019 realistically. In TBE I was one of our top players when we won two tournaments, in Power Rangers in the semi-finals if you don't remember both you and Troister were playing and you were losing 5-3 until I spawned in for Troister and we won 7-5. This is just one time I could list, I'd list more if I actually cared but this will do.

You claim I hate French people that play against me but Troister and I are friends and have been for years, I also didn't call him bad I just made a joke. Dren and I literally had this conversation the other night about how petty some of the French players are towards me e.g. Extaz refusing to play in a team if I was in it because he still holds a grudge over our competitive nature over the previous years when I have literally never taken any of that seriously. I just saw it as a bit of fun so again that statement itself is hyprocritcal.

I don't suck off other players, I just happen to get on with most of the top players over the years. Hence why I have an actual friendship with many of them and have met them outside of this game. I'm sorry if you never had that experience because you lack social skills, but that isn't my fault.  ::)

If you think I care about you not coming to invite for any match I ask you to as well you are sorely mistaken, I only asked you as Obelix wanted you to come lol.

In PowerRangers man you spend the final in spec, wtf you are talking about, and if we won the semi vs legendary10 is because we changed the configuration of the team with axiom mopin and I on the aggressive flank.

You actually think you used to be a top tier player, you never have been man.

" Frenchies still sucking off other Frenchies when they barely win any tournaments towards the last few months of 2019 and they lost the last NWWC. Seems they are blinded by their own past.  :-X "

Well we have a different sense of humor if this seems funny to you. I don't speak for troister but i'm not sure he considers you as a friend.

You have 20 000 posts on fse and yet you're talking about my lack of socials skills, euh ?

Also why do you call me stupid, did I ? No, so keep your insult  for yourself.

"I don't suck off other players, I just happen to get on with most of the top players over the years. "

Ok sure, call it as you want.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2020, 04:58:42 pm »
Again I didn't call you stupid, if you read it I said you are 'stupider than I thought'. Maybe I thought you were Albert Einstein?

The rest is just matters of opinions which are open to interpretation so I'll leave it there.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Wursti

« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2020, 05:00:12 pm »
Salt Wars: A New Hope

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2020, 05:01:15 pm »
Salt Wars: A New Hope
Just say anything about French people and you'll start Salt Wars, it's the known rule of FSE.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2020, 05:01:31 pm »
"i didn't call you stupid, i just said you lack a brain"
xD

yes i am salty about getting warned for calling tiberias a dumb idiot

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2020, 05:02:27 pm »
Hey, there were requirements that have to be met to lack a brain, not down to me if said user meets them......

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2020, 05:05:09 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2020, 05:08:27 pm »
Herishey backing down. Remembered you're a global admin I assume ?