Author Topic: Developer Blog 27 - Alpha Released!  (Read 83784 times)

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
  • Side: Union
Re: Developer Blog 27 - Alpha Released!
« Reply #270 on: January 20, 2017, 02:13:12 pm »
I didn't feel like warning you for lies, but I removed the post anyway. Because it is not true.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #271 on: January 20, 2017, 02:53:56 pm »
Lies? Prove my statements wrong then

E: even this topic is over a year old. There isn't really much to prove as it is painfully obvious

« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 02:56:46 pm by Dekkers »
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 20, 2017, 02:57:19 pm »
Olaf, so you are developing two games at the same time now?

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 20, 2017, 03:39:16 pm »
You clearly have not seen the Donator board.

And yes, this topic is over a year old. We are fully aware of this. It doesn't mean that the game development has halted or been canceled entirely. It just means that we have not shown anything to the public since over a year.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 03:40:51 pm by Olafson »

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 20, 2017, 03:57:06 pm »

And yes, this topic is over a year old. We are fully aware of this. It doesn't mean that the game development has halted or been canceled entirely. It just means that we have not shown anything to the public since over a year.

I ask if you can prove my statements to be wrong and you tell me that I have not seen the donator board

k den
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 20, 2017, 05:35:57 pm »
I don't know how you got the idea that we locked peoples threads in the Donator board because they asked for progress.

Yes, we are not updating much, no, we do not ban members/mute members/lock threads because people asked for progress.

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 20, 2017, 05:41:45 pm »
I don't know how you got the idea that we locked peoples threads in the Donator board because they asked for progress.

Yes, we are not updating much, no, we do not ban members/mute members/lock threads because people asked for progress.

I never said that you locked them because they asked for progress. I am saying that they got locked before their questions were answered. I imagine the actual reason that they were locked was because of all the people derailing those topics. Still though, I feel that a donator deserves an honest and clear answer when he basicly asks what's being done with his/her money.

Now don't get me wrong, I understand that it's a donation, but there's nothing to hide: is there?

Offline ThePatriot98

• Lieutenant General
  • FOR THE UNION!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USADominic
Major of the 11th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment, 1st Division, 2nd "Eagle" Brigade

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 22, 2017, 05:48:09 pm »
So thats the L'Aigle Multiplayer thing...

Offline JonnyReb

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #280 on: January 23, 2017, 02:23:58 am »

Mind if a rant a bit? thanks...

Here is what i don't get about the whole "muh donators board", why don't you devs advertise it? Like a simply post explaining that if you donate you get to finally see something worth coming here for. Before this post it was a rumor that I did not believe.  You guys do absolutely nothing for the community members who A. cannot afford to donate for something that may or may not ever be released or B. don't trust donating to a game that has not been released or any official development information in over a year

It's your business i don't care other then wanting to play this game that i have been waiting 4 cucking years for, but don't you think you have shrunken your community drastically? Let's be honest no one checks the forums anymore. I check maybe once every 2 months only to ask myself why I just did that.

In the unlikely event of this game being released, do you honestly think anyone is going to care? NW is dying of boredom Aids, really the bedrock of the game is now children maybe im just getting older. But the community is moving on. Assuming that you have been working vigilantly, then this is no fault of your own being what a small team you are. But there is something you could of done. Like staying active in the community with updates! Instead of dwindling the people who care about your game down to the autistic fucks ( like myself) who check forums 4 years later.

But of course it's far too late. Look at the reply count of this thread v.s the last update, half the amount of people replied. And that was a year ago. Do yourself a favor and take the money and run, assuming you have not done so already.

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 23, 2017, 02:26:55 am »

Nothing wrong with that is there? ::)
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Fixou

• First Lieutenant
  • E_E é_è ahahaahahhahahahha
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fixou
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #282 on: January 25, 2017, 08:41:36 am »

Nothing wrong with that is there? ::)
Ye he just said that they didnt do anything over the year interesting in the game to be put in a dev blog,  yeeee

é_è E_E

Offline Freestyler

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Freestyler
« Reply #283 on: July 01, 2017, 12:23:02 pm »
That’s right! Alpha is coming in December, stay tuned!

when is alpha?

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
« Reply #284 on: July 01, 2017, 10:35:14 pm »
I hate to break it to you,but this game is dead.

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private