Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 304020 times)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
Temp banned 30 seconds after joining server on bots side with no warning. There were over 5 on bots already who weren't being kicked and over 90 on humans, giving them a  pretty ridiculous advantage already. Pls tell admins to communicate before abusing their powers.

You didn't read the Game Rules? It has the warning there, so you did have a warning.
Are you going to respond to my later comment?

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
Temp banned 30 seconds after joining server on bots side with no warning. There were over 5 on bots already who weren't being kicked and over 90 on humans, giving them a  pretty ridiculous advantage already. Pls tell admins to communicate before abusing their powers.

You didn't read the Game Rules? It has the warning there, so you did have a warning.

Not in anyway you'd like. Your ID will still remained banned. Like everyone else.

Now if you want to play again, take advantage of sales. Others have done it. If you don't that's fine but that is the true 2nd, 3rd, etc chance(s) for people.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile

Not in anyway you'd like. Your ID will still remained banned. Like everyone else.

Now if you want to play again, take advantage of sales. Others have done it. If you don't that's fine but that is the true 2nd, 3rd, etc chance(s) for people.
Wow dude, you're basically saying i can either buy a whole fucking new NW or i could go fuck myself. I don't have money to buy a new NW just so i can play your fucking server. You see my mom is almost bankrupt because she had an unexpected surgery, you see the US doesn't have free healthcare like the UK. It's possible we might lose our fucking house and you have the balls to tell me to buy a new CD key to play ON YOUR FUCKING SERVER??? I'm sorry that i just don't have the god damn luxury to buy on a new CD key so i can play on your shity ass server.

I hope you know that you're a fucking asshole.

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius

Wow dude, you're basically saying i can either buy a whole fucking new NW or i could go fuck myself. I don't have money to buy a new NW just so i can play your fucking server. You see my mom is almost bankrupt because she had an unexpected surgery, you see the US doesn't have free healthcare like the UK. It's possible we might lose our fucking house and you have the balls to tell me to buy a new CD key to play ON YOUR FUCKING SERVER??? I'm sorry that i just don't have the god damn luxury to buy on a new CD key so i can play on your shity ass server.

He does,believe me.
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Lazy admin team, lazy regiment and lazy server owners. They don't want to keep trolls away, they just can't be arsed to unban people.

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
Lazy admin team, lazy regiment and lazy server owners. They don't want to keep trolls away, they just can't be arsed to unban people.
+1
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile

We're a regiment still? News to me.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile

Now hold on. I never once stated you can go fuck yourself plus I am not from the UK either, I'm in the US too. Now you are telling me, that you are so poor, that you can't afford a less than $2 DLC? Then go on to make me seem like a jerk when you are saying you are going to lose your house, etc yet you still are currently either A) paying for internet or B) using wireless on some device which I assume must be a PC or a laptop.

You previously said you run and host servers, where the fuck do you get the money to do that and not help your family? And your calling me an asshole? Holy shit, this has to be one of the fucking dumbest stories ever.

And what if I had unbanned you? Good lord, you'd probably would be playing on the server. I'm almost half fucking tempted to remove your ID just to see if it shows up and if it does I'd take a screenshot of it and post it.

What kind of fucked up pity card were you trying to pull here anyway?

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
What i'm saying is that the ability to play on your server is not worth the amount of money it costs to buy NW (also i havent checked recently but im fairly certain that it is more than 2$) even if it was 2$, that still isnt worth it. Yes, we still have internet, but we havent gone bankrupt yet and we havent lost the house. We need internet because i go to highschool online and my brother goes to college online. And yes, i host events but guess what, i don't pay a dime to do that stuff. I make the thread, make the rules, designate admins, and i find someone who can run the server for me. You are completely ignorant to my life or my current situation so don't try and spin this on me, you're still an asshole, infact even more so than before.

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Dude; you're not getting unbanned. Deal with it.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
Dude; you're not getting unbanned. Deal with it.
I don't care if i get unbanned or not.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

I guess the news that you can change your forum name hasn't reached you yet, either.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile

I guess the news that you can change your forum name hasn't reached you yet, either.

Why would I change my name? I'm an admin on the server, its my steam name and what I use to bring death and ruin to the Red Orchestra 2 community.

Offline AzazaTroll

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I was banned on the server, explain the situation, Sapper built barricades, and he blocked me like them, I broke a few boards, he raised them again, I unselected and broke again, and then he wrote in a chat that I was banned, he wrote a long time, many times I have left the game, and then again try to go and I banned, unbane me please and which lasts for a period of ban?

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
101/0 translate skillz  8)
<3