Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 300748 times)

Offline Dmitri

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)
« Reply #1365 on: September 22, 2015, 08:56:37 pm »
If they know anything about the game, they should know that Betty and anything related to them are strictly prohibited.

Yes, but who are you to enforce such a rule upon these players? I fully understand why you ban the trolls on your servers, but others are influenced by the bans you place. Other servers start to ban for nothing, then cry "Betty" when they get questioned.

Until TaleWorlds or FSE come out and say that Betty and his mods won't be tolerated, I don't think it's right you come down so hard on players using these mods.

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)
« Reply #1366 on: September 22, 2015, 09:03:42 pm »
Why should it be allowed?

I've already told you several reasons why they're banned, and they're using these, and then wonder why they got banned. They must be dumb to wonder why they get banned. We're going round in circles, so I'm going to end this argument.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: September 22, 2015, 09:04:26 pm »
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=26558.msg1155379#new

FSE also bans Betty (e. g. from the official servers)  :)

Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Dmitri

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: September 22, 2015, 09:31:42 pm »
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=26558.msg1155379#new

FSE also bans Betty (e. g. from the official servers)  :)

The fact the mod referred to him as "her" shows he probably isn't informed on the topic. Who cares, he said the forums, not "ALL SERVERS".

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
« Reply #1369 on: September 22, 2015, 09:38:13 pm »
How about you 3 love birds take this else where? We'll ban who needs banned, no one else. I don't really need anyone to tell me how, who, etc. nor care about it.

Like I said, there is no Global Ban, unless Taleworlds does it. Otherwise it's just a shared ban ID.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Dmitri

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: September 22, 2015, 09:47:49 pm »
Ok, we will argue no further. I just dream of a world where Betty can spread his wings open, and free.

On topic of the server: I like it. The sapper trolls are annoying but avoidable.

Offline kgrsam

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: KRG-Sam/ Mr-Sam
« Reply #1371 on: September 23, 2015, 11:24:13 am »
Actually, people have used that mod that makes them naked on the server before. Those who have, did nothing wrong so they weren't banned.
This whole "global ban" thing only applies if Taleworlds does it. Not some random servers sharing their ban lists, so saying it is a global ban is false information.

If someone does come on and trolls, they'll get banned for the trolling, regardless if they are "naked" or not.

Actually my respect for you just went up big time.
A modification of clothes as long as they arent using things to their advantage, ie spawning OP weapons or trolling or affecting other peoples game, is no harm at all to the server.

It is no different to what many people have on here which is client side skin modification, only thing that is different is instead of adding clothes, they are removing clothes, and it is not client side, but everyone sees it.

Either way my respect for you just went up.

Offline kgrsam

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: KRG-Sam/ Mr-Sam
« Reply #1372 on: September 23, 2015, 11:30:08 am »
Ok, we will argue no further. I just dream of a world where Betty can spread his wings open, and free.

On topic of the server: I like it. The sapper trolls are annoying but avoidable.

LOL!    ;D

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: September 23, 2015, 04:41:00 pm »
He got banned lol,

Offline Sniper Long Shot

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Emo Celestia
« Reply #1374 on: September 29, 2015, 11:38:45 pm »
He got banned lol,
I just read all of this and got cancer. I never realized there was drama in the nooby world of humans vs bots. The server is a joke , its for noobs to just go have fun, why you guys so mad?

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #1375 on: September 29, 2015, 11:42:24 pm »
move along, nothing to see here (people still play on this server? :o)

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1376 on: September 30, 2015, 12:42:00 am »
He got banned lol,
I just read all of this and got cancer. I never realized there was drama in the nooby world of humans vs bots. The server is a joke , its for noobs to just go have fun, why you guys so mad?

We just enjoy annoying the salty 2 post volunteer trolls who are trying to get unbanned.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Still best server in nw  8) Glory to le 15th

Offline Dusan

• Donator
  • hate Koalas
    • View Profile

Offline pieter