Author Topic: ♞ Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League - Main Thread ♞  (Read 75075 times)

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League - Main Thread ♞
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2018, 06:59:22 am »
First of all, thank you for all the support we‘re getting!
Secondly, we‘re also planning to have some guests at (rather) important matches - so feel free to message us, when you want to join us! :)

Spoiler
if not, we‘ll spamm literally every 1st and 2nd leader of any cav regiment in this league until they come with us...
[close]

Also, the Nr.6 v 7e video is coming up soon, so stay tuned ;)
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2018, 07:25:44 am »
First of all, thank you for all the support we‘re getting!
Secondly, we‘re also planning to have some guests at (rather) important matches - so feel free to message us, when you want to join us! :)

Spoiler
if not, we‘ll spamm literally every 1st and 2nd leader of any cav regiment in this league until they come with us...
[close]

Also, the Nr.6 v 7e video is coming up soon, so stay tuned ;)

I wouldn't do that to you :p

Offline Nerza

• Major
  • 2ème Régiment de Hussards | Capitaine Nerza
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2018, 01:28:37 pm »

Good day Damen and Hurren, and welcome back for this second Weekly Bulletin and its weekly previews!
I hope all of you have had a great first week... even if the results seems to be harsh for most of the regiments, both league included.
Indeed it has been quite a difficult first week, as five regiment has been defeated 10 to 0, as well as three others who have scored only one or two rounds against their opponents.
Consequently only two matches were close with a final score of 6-4, one in each league.
But the tournament only started and nothing is played yet, in defeat can sometime lies the key to victory.

And it is the least we can hope for this second week as some interesting matches are to be played.
League 2 will witness 16e against 2Lr, quite a clash as they have both harshly defeated their opponents this first week.
2Lr is also a dangerous regiment with a numerous and solid player base despite its slow descent to L2 over the last couple of year,
following its restructuration and the departures in its staff over the years.
Nonetheless the regiment was once a challenger in L1 and now still remains a solid opponent to face.
Which brings 16e to be careful if they want to come out victorious.
16e is a discrete regiment, it has been around since early 2015 which is quite sometime.
Since then, it remained more of a casual regiment while offering a challenge to those willing to fight its roster composed of quite good players to an extent.
However over the last year, it seems to have improved its teamplay as well as increased its numbers which can be useful against 2Lr.
To conclude on this match, both regiments have the tools to defeat its opponent, now we only have to see which one will use them the most effectively!

League 1 will be the host to a really crispy match, which is 9e against 8th.
Two of the rising stars of this League 1 are to tear each others apart in this wonderful second week, isn't that amazing?
Both regiments have entered the tournament already equipped and prepared for this season as they defeated their first opponents with a brutal 10-0 each.
But what about the both facing each others?
The 8th is younger than the 9e, it has been formed early 2017 and has been growing and improving rapidly since then with forty victories over forty-eight matches in 2017.
Since the beginning of the year, they have played twelve matches and won nine of them, most of them against L1 regiments.
It has managed to climb up to a challenger place in a bit more than a year which is quick.
A core composed of veterans as well as an effective staff have certainly helped.
However, a little part of their community is also composed of other members from different regiments.
Because of that the regimental roster is reduced in tournaments such as the CNWL.
Nonetheless just with this first week, it proved it can bring numerous men to the battlefield as well as to defeat its opponent without mercy.
The 9e is born late 2015, it is old of two and half year, which means it had more time to acquire experience.
Since its creation, the regiment played 87 matches, losing only fourteen of them and drawing seven times.
Recently it defeated most of L1 regiments such as 5e, 7e, 1erRC, Nr6, 6te, in addition of a draw against the very regiment it has to face this week.
It also tied against the 4e few months back, making it the second regiment to draw the 4e after the 5e, in three years.
It has slowly but certainly managed to cut its way through Top tier and has improved enough to become a serious challenger for this year's title.
The regiment started to forge a solid core and from it built around a regiment mostly composed of fearless players trained over the months.
Hardened by all the battles fought and with a ferocious determination and teamplay, it can seriously pretend to be the one to take down the 4e and its three years of domination over the L1 title.
But will it manage to achieve this goal? The 8th still has its word to say, and it can be a very determinant one!
- Nerza
With the help of Zahari and Erik.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 01:42:27 pm by Nerza »

Offline Lorucas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Vencer o Morir | Πρώτο και έκτο
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2018, 02:06:30 pm »
Beautiful Nerza!  :D

Offline Tulkas

• First Sergeant
  • Admin on Cavalry Groupfighting & EU [KGL]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_Cpl_Tulkas

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix

Offline Tylerus

• Second Lieutenant
  • 33rd Cavalry Company CO
    • View Profile
    • 33rd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 33rd_Cpt_Tylerus

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2018, 04:06:55 pm »
Beautiful Nerza!  :D

Good effort to write with panache and with researching the information about regiments BUT

PLEASE

CHECK THE GRAMMAR FEW MORE TIMES BEFORE SENDING ;_;

Offline Nerza

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2018, 04:16:42 pm »
Thanks everyone!  ;D
And about the grammar Rasti, well I do check before sending the articles and I think there is no mistakes except maybe a few there that I missed.
It is maybe the writting style that makes you think that?

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2018, 04:35:30 pm »
Thanks everyone!  ;D
And about the grammar Rasti, well I do check before sending the articles and I think there is no mistakes except maybe a few there that I missed.

I mean, you missed some apostrophes, apart from that it's fine to be honest...

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2018, 04:38:22 pm »

No, it's about things like that:

However over the last year, it seemed to have improved its teamplay as well as increasing its numbers which can be useful against 2Lr.

When there's more of them, it makes me feel as if I were reading google translate, I'm sure re-reading text more carefully would be enough to eliminate it, you're smart boi.

But GJ GJ I'M NOT HATIN' OLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Offline Nerza

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2018, 04:56:01 pm »

No, it's about things like that:

However over the last year, it seemed to have improved its teamplay as well as increasing its numbers which can be useful against 2Lr.

Well I take the blame on this one, it's been corrected  ::)
But the thing is I read it so much times while writting it that I kinda read between lines in the end, so that's why I miss some mistakes, I'll try to be more careful  :P

I mean, you missed some apostrophes, apart from that it's fine to be honest...

Missed apostrophes? Where?  ??? :P
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 05:03:51 pm by Nerza »

Offline Wolf543

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 26, 2018, 07:09:29 pm »
Match: 7e Régiment de Hussards. vs. 1er Régiment de Cuirassiers.
Date & Hour: Thursday, 26.04.2018 - 21:00 CET.
Referee: Quinn

Gl & Hf !!

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Board Moderator
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #134 on: April 26, 2018, 07:16:12 pm »
Nerza is love and life

Match: 7e Régiment de Hussards. vs. 1er Régiment de Cuirassiers.
Date & Hour: Thursday, 26.04.2018 - 21:00 CET.
Referee: Quinn

Gl & Hf !!

Added to the main post. Thanks for posting and good luck to both regiments tonight !
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik