Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10
Community / Re: The 63rd Issue
« Last post by Ri0T on March 26, 2024, 12:16:06 pm »
As I said, then don't blame it on me, if I use cheating, even if I'm an egotistical person, I'll video it and throw it myself, others don't bind me, but I'm not like that and I don't use it.

Proven to be using cheats, involved in DDoS and threatens to dox people. Can we ban him already ?

Imagine being from the Netherlands -_-
half the population is Turkish

Ye and i aint proud of that
« Last post by Blind For Samuil on March 26, 2024, 12:14:48 pm »
Okay. Let's say I used it, I didn't enter the game properly, this event is exploding, what the fuck, I shared it, I did this, the only thing I remembered was the ddos and ip event, and I didn't throw it all away anyway.
« Last post by tommyxd on March 26, 2024, 12:14:36 pm »
As I said, then don't blame it on me, if I use cheating, even if I'm an egotistical person, I'll video it and throw it myself, others don't bind me, but I'm not like that and I don't use it.

Proven to be using cheats, involved in DDoS and threatens to dox people. Can we ban him already ?

half the population is Turkish
« Last post by Ri0T on March 26, 2024, 12:14:10 pm »
What a pity your GUID and ip are none of my business

question is that the same IP that is visible to anyone that has admin on TS ? If yes then it doesn't matter at all, at worst they know your general location, aka the province you live in but they can't actually DDoS you

Doesn't matter what IP shows up, the fact is still there that he tried to get it.
« Last post by Ri0T on March 26, 2024, 12:13:12 pm »

« Last post by tommyxd on March 26, 2024, 12:13:05 pm »

question is that the same IP that is visible to anyone that has admin on TS ? If yes then it doesn't matter at all, at worst they know your general location, aka the province you live in but they can't actually DDoS you
« Last post by [23rd] Chaizard on March 26, 2024, 12:11:26 pm »

« Last post by tommyxd on March 26, 2024, 12:10:28 pm »

« Last post by [23rd] Chaizard on March 26, 2024, 12:09:22 pm »

« Last post by tommyxd on March 26, 2024, 12:08:29 pm »
Ben gidip forma amk beyaz guid ip veriyomuyum : 00.03 my message
Do I go and spread people's ip address on the form or your
btw doxxing is another way to get perm banned from the community entirely, and unlike DDoSing, that kind of ban has no precedence of being recinded
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10