Author Topic: Campbell Highlanders, 74th Regiment of Foot [Recruiting NA]  (Read 16685 times)

Offline Lawrence

• Major
  • 1ere Cadet | Former Founder of 3rd East Kent (NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lawrence
  • Side: Union
Re: Campbell Highlanders, 74th Regiment of Foot [Recruiting NA]
« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2016, 03:52:51 am »
IM MAKING SOMETHING NEW :D
3rdCSG sounds dope man! I wish all of our guys still interested in playing goodluck!

Offline 74th_Official

• Volunteer
  • 74th Campbell Highland Regiment of Foot Recruiting
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Campbell Highlanders, 74th Regiment of Foot [Recruiting NA]
« Reply #166 on: May 23, 2016, 03:53:48 am »
Lt-Col Lawrence

NW Community-

I've been in the community since MM and after leading regiments, being an officer, NCO, and enlisted in many regiments, it is time to call it quits. The 74th is disbanding not because of leadership incapability or attendance (we bring 20+) but because myself, other officers, and most of our vets are tired of the game. We were a fully functional and well organized regiment; however, 7 months of active play as a group is starting to get old. I love every single one of my members and wish to see them well.

I also want to sincerely apologize for anyone's feelings or arguments I had with people. I really did enjoy being a part of this community since the very beginning and am saddened to be inactive in it now. For the NA reg's out there I'll come merc for you guys since I'm sure I'll miss my old friends etc.. I also want to apologize for changing names a few times; I'm not the only one to do it but with the game getting old I thought it would be cool to do new things and keep the guys interested or EU regs were bitching and moaning about us having their name in which I generously changed for them numerous times. Regardless of that I want to thank everyone for making my experience in the game so special and satisfying. For those still left, have fun and I hope everyone the best! Love you guys.. Take it easy  8)