Author Topic: Zombie event?  (Read 6179 times)

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Zombie event?
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2015, 07:28:08 pm »
Much hate here... i like it

Apparently me hosting 1 zombie event is "making NW" a FPS. The stupid 12 year old mentality here is just awful.
thanks

Offline usnavy30

• Board Moderator
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2015, 09:49:02 pm »
Keep the discussion civilized, folks.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline BUS STOP 14

• Corporal
  • *Nr. 56 Tauentzien*
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr56_Hptm_BUS
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2015, 11:14:24 pm »
I personally wanna keep the community alive and kicking, as the mod is just major league gaming content. So I thought something unique and (maybe) interesting as a "zombie" event could be fun enough to keep people playing, and maybe even attract more people to the mod.

Basically, 1 man goes Native American, and the rest goes Continental. Humans (continentals) are not allowed to melee, but they can shoot and block. There'll be a timer for the server, like 30-40 minutes and the humans objective is to survive the zombie (native american) attacks. If a human dies, he'll go Native American aswell. Natives are only allowed to melee. Sappers will be allowed to build stuff, so long as they don't block doors etc. Here's how it'll go...

• Everyone with the exception of 1 zombie goes Human.
  • Zombies are not allowed to shoot, only melee.
  • Humans are allowed to shoot and block, but no melee.
  • Humans will respawn as Native Americans if they've been killed.
  • Sappers are allowed and will have quite alot of build points, but they are not allowed to block doors etc.
If we go through with this idea, the first event will be hosted on the 5teHK server which is 64 slot. We'll see how it goes from there and if it's good/decent we'll host it again with 200 slots, on the official server. Feedback is most welcome.

How about we start getting actual events going on that arent just EU but also NA then making dumb zombie crap srry to sound like a dick but we need more people to fill actual events then this silly game.

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2015, 11:49:35 pm »
Not need for everyone to be a cunt to him, let him do what he wants.

Offline Johann

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2015, 12:31:36 am »
I personally wanna keep the community alive and kicking, as the mod is just major league gaming content. So I thought something unique and (maybe) interesting as a "zombie" event could be fun enough to keep people playing, and maybe even attract more people to the mod.

Basically, 1 man goes Native American, and the rest goes Continental. Humans (continentals) are not allowed to melee, but they can shoot and block. There'll be a timer for the server, like 30-40 minutes and the humans objective is to survive the zombie (native american) attacks. If a human dies, he'll go Native American aswell. Natives are only allowed to melee. Sappers will be allowed to build stuff, so long as they don't block doors etc. Here's how it'll go...

• Sappers are allowed and will have quite alot of build points, but they are not allowed to block doors etc.
If we go through with this idea, the first event will be hosted on the 5teHK server which is 64 slot. We'll see how it goes from there and if it's good/decent we'll host it again with 200 slots, on the official server. Feedback is most welcome.

How about we start getting actual events going on that arent just EU but also NA then making dumb zombie crap srry to sound like a dick but we need more people to fill actual events then this silly game.

Feel free to host an NA event.

Offline Viriathus

• Major
  • Rua, suas cabras!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Nick: RI23_Cpt_Viriathus
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2015, 12:28:17 pm »
Well you can host an event of it, and see if people like it, easy peasy :)

Offline BUS STOP 14

• Corporal
  • *Nr. 56 Tauentzien*
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr56_Hptm_BUS
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2015, 08:06:57 pm »

Feel free to host an NA event.

Hey bud dont worry i already am the Virginia Legion NA events on Thursdays and Fridays

Offline Johann

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2015, 11:45:19 pm »
Not even gonna bother answer that, you're retarded.

Offline usnavy30

• Board Moderator
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2015, 12:05:34 am »
Let's not call each other names sticking it to a person.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.