Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 922078 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #7875 on: May 02, 2019, 04:33:12 pm »
Literally only been extazz and a couple of retards that think duels are relevant somehow. Complete cancer patience game, so don't even host another duel tournament please. Well said @ledger.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #7876 on: May 02, 2019, 04:35:45 pm »
Who wants play with me Mordhau.We can create clan ;D just for fun
I will join your team bro ;)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #7877 on: May 02, 2019, 04:37:06 pm »
Stfu now salty shitkids u all suck

Chainsor is german btw

Wursti

« Reply #7878 on: May 02, 2019, 04:37:16 pm »
So winning every Duel Tournament means nothing?

Ppl that suck in Duels be like  DOESNT REPRESENT ANY SKILL !! ACTUALLY WHEN U WIN DUELS U SUCK !!!!

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #7879 on: May 02, 2019, 04:38:48 pm »
So winning every Duel Tournament means nothing?

Ppl that suck in Duels be like  DOESNT REPRESENT ANY SKILL !! ACTUALLY WHEN U WIN DUELS U SUCK !!!!
Maybe you can explain me the duel meta philosophy then, since haze never got around to it.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #7880 on: May 02, 2019, 04:52:58 pm »
When your playstyle is so patient that your mother loses patience and turns off your computer. Real gamer moments 8) 8) 8)

Mother 1 Son 0
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7881 on: May 02, 2019, 04:57:07 pm »
Anthony an 84 ummmm lol

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7882 on: May 02, 2019, 06:00:20 pm »
You’re literally all shit stfu

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7883 on: May 02, 2019, 07:03:39 pm »
You’re literally all shit stfu

yea everyone except me, shadey and chainsor

8) 8) 8)

and wursti

8) 8)

and odacao

8)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #7884 on: May 02, 2019, 07:32:08 pm »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7885 on: May 02, 2019, 08:41:43 pm »
I've said this to voluble over steam aswell, but extazz your playstyle in groupfights is so passive that you become a liability for your team. In the last two tournaments and in the practice gf with NL I played directly opposite of you, or the other mid player (depending on if someone flankswapped). In all 3 of these groupfights you were so passive that you gave me the complete freedom to get picks on you and your teammates. The only way you would kill me is if I threw a straight stab at you. Now let's compare this with the groupfight against chimpz. I played against vol, golden cr3a and fotin in mid. And they had me locked down for the whole groupfight, I couldn't get any picks anywhere, and was utterly useless in middle. Their playstyle didnt allow me any space in middle. But yours gave me all the freedom I wanted.

You can spout all your bullshit about how I'm a new gen and about how many tournaments you've won. But it doesn't matter in the end. You lebrave and haze are past your prime.

Offline Heinrich Adelmann

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Heinrich Adelmann
« Reply #7886 on: May 02, 2019, 08:43:06 pm »
I've said this to voluble over steam aswell, but extazz your playstyle in groupfights is so passive that you become a liability for your team. In the last two tournaments and in the practice gf with NL I played directly opposite of you, or the other mid player (depending on if someone flankswapped). In all 3 of these groupfights you were so passive that you gave me the complete freedom to get picks on you and your teammates. The only way you would kill me is if I threw a straight stab at you. Now let's compare this with the groupfight against chimpz. I played against vol, golden cr3a and fotin in mid. And they had me locked down for the whole groupfight, I couldn't get any picks anywhere, and was utterly useless in middle. Their playstyle didnt allow me any space in middle. But yours gave me all the freedom I wanted.

You can spout all your bullshit about how I'm a new gen and about how many tournaments you've won. But it doesn't matter in the end. You lebrave and haze are past your prime.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7887 on: May 02, 2019, 08:45:55 pm »

+0.91652
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #7888 on: May 02, 2019, 08:48:35 pm »

literally been saying this for months....

Well said Rikkert +100

Offline Matt_

• First Sergeant
  • 33rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matt
« Reply #7889 on: May 02, 2019, 09:04:57 pm »
from 86.8p to 84.8p... feels bad