Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 915637 times)

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 30.04 | Player rankings - Updated
« Reply #7845 on: May 02, 2019, 11:58:13 am »
Extazz friend u say u r the very good?  ??? Tell me last tourneys, the scorés ;D ;D We eat the microwave in king , and 6v6 hahaha 8) ?? 8) U parle to my friends like big man , but u are big SHEEEThahaha , better let movement joue , not Lebrab (omg he sooo bad hahaha). Saying "look at mes tourneés win" is sooo pathetic cuz u just play big canceur and got little ping on , many serveur ::) ::) Just sit dwon and mange u baguette 8)
why would you create this

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #7846 on: May 02, 2019, 12:00:46 pm »
Extazz friend u say u r the very good?  ??? Tell me last tourneys, the scorés ;D ;D We eat the microwave in king , and 6v6 hahaha 8) ?? 8) U parle to my friends like big man , but u are big SHEEEThahaha , better let movement joue , not Lebrab (omg he sooo bad hahaha). Saying "look at mes tourneés win" is sooo pathetic cuz u just play big canceur and got little ping on , many serveur ::) ::) Just sit dwon and mange u baguette 8)
why would you create this
Only way he can understand me

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7847 on: May 02, 2019, 12:58:21 pm »
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #7848 on: May 02, 2019, 01:11:08 pm »
ExTaZ losing to Obelix in duels nowadays  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahah

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #7849 on: May 02, 2019, 01:35:46 pm »
Oh and to answer your question about Hokej and Ledger yes. They were in the final of the duel tournament Tardet hosted but after the duel went on for an hour it was called a draw since the two boring nerds wouldn't die.

It was a quarter-final match actually. The final of that tournament was played out between ExtaaZz and Drake.

https://challonge.com/tq6y7kcl
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #7850 on: May 02, 2019, 01:55:29 pm »
Oh and to answer your question about Hokej and Ledger yes. They were in the final of the duel tournament Tardet hosted but after the duel went on for an hour it was called a draw since the two boring nerds wouldn't die.

It was a quarter-final match actually. The final of that tournament was played out between ExtaaZz and Drake.

https://challonge.com/tq6y7kcl
Jesus they cared about a quarter final enough to play 30 minute rounds! Let's be honest one of them would have beaten ExtaaZz or Drake easily with the patience they had in that tournament. Had you not DQ'd them at all.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #7851 on: May 02, 2019, 02:03:23 pm »
Assuming the tournament was taking place for 48th straight, possibly. If I remember correctly, Hokej actually wrote on the thread that he would have had no problem playing the whole night if required, and I am worried he was 100% serious.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7852 on: May 02, 2019, 02:33:40 pm »
It's 2019 and the new-fags still haven't realized that NW's melee system is so simple to the point where the difference in mechanical skill on the top level marginal. NW's melee system is too simple to give any sort of merit to duels. This game is plagued by a poorly built engine that has severe inconsistencies across the board. 5 - 25 pingers can block-chamber easier, 40 - 55 pingers can actually block chambers, 70 - 90 pingers can block-kick. The thing that makes a player good is how well he plays in a team environment and how he manages to play with and off his teammates (Edit : Mechanical skill also plays a part, but not as big as you morons think).

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #7853 on: May 02, 2019, 02:34:59 pm »
It's 2019 and the new-fags still haven't realized that NW's melee system is so simple to the point where the difference in mechanical skill on the top level marginal. NW's melee system is too simple to give any sort of merit to duels. This game is plagued by a poorly built engine that has severe inconsistencies across the board. 5 - 25 pingers can block-chamber easier, 40 - 55 pingers can actually block chambers, 70 - 90 pingers can block-kick. The thing that makes a player good is how well he plays in a team environment and how he manages to play with and off his teammates (Edit : Mechanical skill also plays a part, but not as big as you morons think).
And that's why I love you.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #7854 on: May 02, 2019, 02:43:23 pm »
Assuming the tournament was taking place for 48th straight, possibly. If I remember correctly, Hokej actually wrote on the thread that he would have had no problem playing the whole night if required, and I am worried he was 100% serious.
Robots don't joke around

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7855 on: May 02, 2019, 02:43:55 pm »
hi im bagins and im retarded =)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #7856 on: May 02, 2019, 02:49:40 pm »
hi im bagins and im retarded =)

Which one is it

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7857 on: May 02, 2019, 03:05:29 pm »
Nobody cares about duels in 2019,maybe just frenchies.If i would play duels then maybe on native,even on native there are 6 players i recognize as good.Right now i play random games but the most Battlefield.If someone who wants tryhard battlefield with me then he can add me.And i build my own business in financial way.Easy life.

Just leave this game and let it die

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7858 on: May 02, 2019, 03:08:50 pm »

Imagine saying lebrave is bad after let him play for your team in a 4v4 (https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=40855.60) and being 2nd in the tournament  ;D ;D ;D
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #7859 on: May 02, 2019, 03:14:44 pm »
"Duels means nothing"
Yeah your passive "support" playstyle in GF to hide your lack of skill, we see you.
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.