Author Topic: NA Community Rep Post - April-June Term  (Read 32246 times)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA Community Rep Post - Jan-March Term
« Reply #165 on: January 31, 2019, 08:48:15 pm »
Line Only went out well tonight. A few rule breaks here and there but that's to be expected. Had around a total of 90 or so attendees to the event with definite room for more. I encourage all lines to attend as it's not just for competitive regiments. The 2ndHan who is a dominate casual regiment did very well tonight.
idk about that one tbh

You promised to merc for Nero, went, then muted and ran around as surgeon smh.
People need healing smh I was doing my service

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #166 on: February 06, 2019, 06:12:04 am »
FEB 4 - 11
Ongoing#1 - 4v4 Draft League
We have signed up 45 players, the captains have been announced, and the draft is set to take place this Sunday. This is what I'm primarily working on right now and have directed most of my attention to. As well as some side community issues.

Ongoing #2 The apparent end of WPC
WPC has been booked for this Sunday apparently to finally end the league. This kinda marks the shift in major tournaments as the 4v4 league is just getting started.

Ongoing#3 Melee only event
I don't have any information regarding this, I haven't received word from tired or anyone really if they wanted to put one together but now is kind of inconvenient at the same time I suppose.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #167 on: February 06, 2019, 11:32:20 pm »
FEB 4 - 11
We have signed up 45 players, the captains have been announced, and the draft is set to take place this Sunday. This is what I'm primarily working on right now and have directed most of my attention to. As well as some side community issues.

WPC has been booked for this Sunday apparently to finally end the league. This kinda marks the shift in major tournaments as the 4v4 league is just getting started.

I don't have any information regarding this, I haven't received word from tired or anyone really if they wanted to put one together but now is kind of inconvenient at the same time I suppose.

I dont' remember anything about a melee only event, what did you want to do? like regiments vs regiments?

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #168 on: February 07, 2019, 12:58:00 am »
FEB 4 - 11

I dont' remember anything about a melee only event, what did you want to do? like regiments vs regiments?
Err, I was referring to the pros vs joes event and whether there would be another iteration of it.

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 07, 2019, 03:13:27 am »
FEB 4 - 11

Err, I was referring to the pros vs joes event and whether there would be another iteration of it.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=40542.0
Basically melee only....
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2019, 06:52:46 am »
FEB 4 - 11

Basically melee only....
Needs more pub regs!

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2019, 10:11:12 pm »
FEB 4 - 11

Basically melee only....
False statement everyone runs from us still

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2019, 10:34:54 pm »
Waiting for the community to realize you'll never convince casual regiments to go to a line only.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2019, 11:05:50 pm »
Waiting for the community to realize you'll never convince casual regiments to go to a line only.
not with that attitude you won't

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 07, 2019, 11:57:43 pm »
not with that attitude you won't
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #175 on: February 10, 2019, 07:57:23 pm »
good thing ur not CR

Big night tonight fellas!
We have
- 2 SIEGE EVENTS (hre and moraine)
- WPC FINALS (FINAL-LY)
- NWDL DRAFT RIGHT AFTER (prolly will be scuffed streamed)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 08:59:30 pm by Windflower »

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 10, 2019, 08:52:12 pm »
good thing ur not CR

We have
- 2 SIEGE EVENTS (hre and moraine) AND A PUB LINEBATTLE (ran by uni)
- WPC FINALS (FINAL-LY)
There's no linebattle tonight that's tomorrow windy

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #177 on: February 10, 2019, 09:01:21 pm »
Spoiler
good thing ur not CR

We have
- 2 SIEGE EVENTS (hre and moraine) AND A PUB LINEBATTLE (ran by uni)
- WPC FINALS (FINAL-LY)
There's no linebattle tonight that's tomorrow windy
[close]
ya  i knew that

and also

a 6v6 Tournament hosted by Vetro was just announced today

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #178 on: February 23, 2019, 11:32:15 pm »
Since I haven't really been on top of the updates I'll make a fully fleshed out one for the last half of February.

What more would you also like to see me do before the end of my term?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #179 on: February 24, 2019, 06:07:19 am »
Since I haven't really been on top of the updates I'll make a fully fleshed out one for the last half of February.

What more would you also like to see me do before the end of my term?
Collect all of the posts that said you wouldn't get anything done, including mine, and show them too the world for how foolish they all were

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)