Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 9]  (Read 77770 times)

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars League [Season 9]
« Reply #240 on: May 05, 2019, 11:11:45 pm »
Let's be honest LIR and 15e would be pretty close therefore 15e league 1
Except no, they wouldn't. If anyone knows the LIR best in this instance it would be since I actually merc for the regiment every week.
Sorry we forgot, you know best about everything. Carry on.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #241 on: May 05, 2019, 11:34:10 pm »
piktons ur sig is shit cuz its white on white

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #242 on: May 06, 2019, 12:06:10 am »
Scottish don't try to talk like you have any relevancy in NW, Go run back to holdfast and keep your shit posting to that dead game. Ty

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 06, 2019, 12:18:52 am »
Scottish don't try to talk like you have any relevancy in NW, Go run back to holdfast and keep your shit posting to that dead game. Ty
No need to be toxic bud.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 06, 2019, 12:22:36 am »
After further discussion with multiple members of the community and regiment leaders, we've decided to change the leagues by moving the 1er Gren from league 2 to 1. League 1 will still play each other twice and league 2 only once. The brackets of course will change due to this so expect to play different regiments at different times. If anymore concerns are wanting to be addressed please do message us, we do try to make this a community effort, but not one where it is unfair for certain regiments. We are trying our best to make this league fun and fair as possible even with the limited amount resources we can allocate to certain leagues.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 12:25:49 am by RussianFury »

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #245 on: May 06, 2019, 12:54:55 am »
After further discussion with multiple members of the community and regiment leaders, we've decided to change the leagues by moving the 1er Gren from league 2 to 1. League 1 will still play each other twice and league 2 only once. The brackets of course will change due to this so expect to play different regiments at different times. If anymore concerns are wanting to be addressed please do message us, we do try to make this a community effort, but not one where it is unfair for certain regiments. We are trying our best to make this league fun and fair as possible even with the limited amount resources we can allocate to certain leagues.

No one was trying to be unfair or unreasonable.  The issues were that never in the history of this league had there been such a lopsided distribution of regiments.  Many felt that some of the rules of previous seasons of league were not being brought into account. So its clear that we have neglected one of the key rules of NANWL of seasons past and the root of NWL itself.  This is from the first 4 seasons of the North American League:

"31. - The regiment coming in 1st place in League 1 will be crowned "Champions of North America". The two last regiments in League 1 will be moved into League 2. The first two regiments in League 2 will be moved into League 1. The third of League 2 will play the third last of League 1 for the spot in League 1, the loser is moved/will stay in League 2. There has to be a winner, so if after 10 rounds the score is 5-5, 1 more round will be played!"  Jackiechan 2015
From NWL thread:
"At the end of the NWL the 2 best regiments in the second league rise up into the first. The the 2 worst regiments of the first league will descent into the second. We will also have relegation games if necessary! The 12th of the first and the 3rd of the second league will fight for promotion or staying in the league."

At this point in time some of you New Gens are like, "So what Papabean that was back than it doesn't need to apply now."  Oh yes it should little one, you see when a regiment constantly is winning in one division of league and is not being moved up, it makes it so its not fun for others!
Now I understand that this rule was not used in any of the leagues since season 5, however, it does not mean that the rule should not be considered for being put back into league.  But I just want everyone to understand that this was the entire argument on which why 15e should be in league 1 and why LIR should be league 2 for all you silly kids.  15e/USMC have won League 2 twice now without ever being moved up to League 1.  It shouldnt matter what the caliber of a regiment was in a previous season compared to now, the principle of letting others have a shot at winning...thats what matters.

But seeing as this may be the best middle ground, I hope that it works out.  I still think that Waste had a wonderful idea about everyone playing each other once.  But as I said, it was an idea.   Thats all I have to say about that.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 06, 2019, 01:01:31 am »
Things change buddy, and sometimes tradition has to change with it. And the 15e is a former shadow of itself and if they remained the same as they did last season they would be in league 1, but they are not.

Offline TaxL

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 06, 2019, 01:37:44 am »
41st best reg NA, demand to be League 1

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #248 on: May 06, 2019, 02:37:13 am »
41st best reg NA, demand to be League 1
you heard them

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #249 on: May 06, 2019, 05:43:24 am »

the fucking quill is back

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Wardop

• Captain
  • 1a Svea Livgarde - live from an iphone hotspot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wardope
« Reply #250 on: May 06, 2019, 05:55:23 am »
No one can be upset with the quill

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #251 on: May 06, 2019, 06:01:39 am »
No one can be upset with the quill
death follows the quill closely

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 06, 2019, 01:19:07 pm »
15e like only have ghostrider for a good meleer now so it’s probably right to make them league 2

Oh also they have that unit Jolly who bangs his sister and does pullups on cam so they aren’t COMPLETELY dead

1erGren is league 1 material due to them having nappy sanders redviper and a few other old boys which would probably allow them to insta win league 2. They at the very least can match LIR.

I only wrote half of my post to be serious so I could post the results of my poll without my post being deleted by risk btw

offtopic

Here we can see an overwhelming amount of people vote that they aren’t a (((Manlet)))

I think this in general is correct but also most manlets wouldn’t opt to vote in a poll like this while people in danger of dropping into the Manlet category have more incentive to vote. For this reason I think the actual ratio of Manlet to normie in the nw community is probably closer to a 30-50-20 for Manlet-normie-lanklet

Spoiler
[close]

Thank you for participating in this week’s research study

Next time we explore the racial demographics

risk was here
[close]
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 11:00:53 pm by Risk_ »
i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #253 on: May 07, 2019, 01:45:03 am »
aw man i’m only 5”7  no pussy 4 me :'( :'( :'(
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
« Reply #254 on: May 07, 2019, 02:52:04 am »
15e like only have ghostrider for a good meleer now so it’s probably right to make them league 2

Oh also they have that unit Jolly who bangs his sister and does pullups on cam so they aren’t COMPLETELY dead

1erGren is league 1 material due to them having nappy sanders redviper and a few other old boys which would probably allow them to insta win league 2. They at the very least can match LIR.

I only wrote half of my post to be serious so I could post the results of my poll without my post being deleted by risk btw

offtopic

Here we can see an overwhelming amount of people vote that they aren’t a (((Manlet)))

I think this in general is correct but also most manlets wouldn’t opt to vote in a poll like this while people in danger of dropping into the Manlet category have more incentive to vote. For this reason I think the actual ratio of Manlet to normie in the nw community is probably closer to a 30-50-20 for Manlet-normie-lanklet

Spoiler
[close]

Thank you for participating in this week’s research study

Next time we explore the racial demographics

risk was here
[close]

Matching one regiment isn't the same as matching every regiment in League 1, this isn't a matter of skill currently
this is a matter of numbers.