Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 727279 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #2670 on: December 29, 2015, 07:07:25 pm »
Meh, I have higher hopes. This way they can communicate better, and pyth can rifle better than Allu, so they can put Forest on the awp more. It's like, Pyth is a better, dumber Fifflaren. I think.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2671 on: December 29, 2015, 07:13:16 pm »
Meh, I have higher hopes. This way they can communicate better, and pyth can rifle better than Allu, so they can put Forest on the awp more. It's like, Pyth is a better, dumber Fifflaren. I think.
Still doesn't make up for the fact that their team is still the exact same that couldn't do anything. I'm predicting they're going to have that c9 honeymoon period of no team reading their strats but as soon as Xizt's shallow strats are read they'll be demolished by any other t1 team.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: December 29, 2015, 07:23:33 pm »
Still doesn't make up for the fact that their team is still the exact same that couldn't do anything. I'm predicting they're going to have that c9 honeymoon period of no team reading their strats but as soon as Xizt's shallow strats are read they'll be demolished by any other t1 team.
Are you saying TSM and Envy aren't t1? Cause NiP with Allu and Xist's strats beat them in majors so.. hm?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2673 on: December 29, 2015, 09:09:03 pm »
According to HLTV the roster is now Friberg, Xizt, Pyth, and according to the unedited post by NiP themselves, f0rest was also mentioned. I wonder who the 5th could be  ::). Find out next episode of Dragon-Ball Z.

I'm disappointed to say the least. I think Pyth is a great player but he really just went to NA, dunked on us because we suck ass, and then is going back. I feel like he just won't contribute to a Tier 1 team like NiP especially considering it's the exact same lineup that failed to make it to any finals of any majors. I honestly thought they were going to sign Pronax because they need an IGL. Oh well...
I think they tried to sign pronax but he rejected it
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: December 29, 2015, 09:46:38 pm »
Anyone watch moE's stream here?
no. Imo moes stream is the worst. I prefer to watch steel dazed hades or literally anyone else

Really? I try to watch steel, but he's just a fucking bitch all the time. He whines and whines. I've never seen Dazed or Hades' stream, but they seem cool. But god, steel is just annoying. Moe is just funny and relatable.

Also, that video is amazing.  :P
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 09:50:20 pm by GeneralSquirts »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: December 29, 2015, 09:50:50 pm »
no. Imo moes stream is the worst. I prefer to watch steel dazed hades or literally anyone else

Really? I try to watch steel, but he's just a fucking bitch all the time. He whines and whines. I've never seen Dazed or Hades' stream, but they seem cool. But god, steel is just annoying. Moe is just funny and relatable.
moe doesn't shut up and he whines too. Dazed calls everything fuking gay and complains a lot, but it's kinda enjoyable. Hades is really chill and laid back.

The reason I like steel and dazed is because they don't really care what other people think. They will give top10 lists and say who's bad/good in cs right now. Most streamers won't do that.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: December 29, 2015, 09:59:05 pm »
Spoiler

moe doesn't shut up and he whines too. Dazed calls everything fuking gay and complains a lot, but it's kinda enjoyable. Hades is really chill and laid back.

The reason I like steel and dazed is because they don't really care what other people think. They will give top10 lists and say who's bad/good in cs right now. Most streamers won't do that.
[close]

true true true, you're right, you're right, you're right.

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: December 29, 2015, 10:12:43 pm »
Anyone hear anything on the Epsilon or iBP bans? I've heard a lot of rumors but nothing with real solid evidence.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: December 29, 2015, 10:19:52 pm »
Anyone hear anything on the Epsilon or iBP bans? I've heard a lot of rumors but nothing with real solid evidence.

Meh... I just heard there's no real chance of unbans. But Ryner, aren't you confirmed as C9's new pick up? minglee

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #2679 on: December 29, 2015, 10:55:35 pm »
Pyth confirmed to NiP. Will be cool to see him back in the EU scene.

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: December 30, 2015, 09:57:32 am »

Meh... I just heard there's no real chance of unbans. But Ryner, aren't you confirmed as C9's new pick up? minglee

I suck  :'(

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: December 31, 2015, 11:00:10 pm »
I am actually really dissappointed by nip. There was no reason to announce their roster 1 player at a time. They had one person leave.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: December 31, 2015, 11:20:09 pm »
Pyth was a downgrade. Unless pyth plays some insane counter strike, in no way does this benefit NiP at all.

F0REST full time AWP? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: January 01, 2016, 04:05:35 am »
Pyth was a downgrade. Unless pyth plays some insane counter strike, in no way does this benefit NiP at all.

F0REST full time AWP? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
My feeling is that Pyth is a better Fifflaren, basically. He is better at rifle and awp, and NiP has shown that they can be fucking amazing with that kind of setup.
Did you honestly expect a dedicated Awper to fit into NiP? All they really need is secondary awpers who can rifle, aka forest and Pyth.

But, btw, Forest is still insanely good... he could be a dedicated awper if he wasn't such a rifle god

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: January 01, 2016, 04:16:20 am »
Theodin is nova 2. Lets take what he says seriously guys.

but seriously pyth really isnt that good. hes been on a tier 3 NA team for the past year and hasnt played any good teams (besides c9 who are meh atm)

http://www.gosugamers.net/counterstrike/players/49007-pyth/team-history
His past teams are mediocre at best as well.
I expect NIP to do the same or worse