Author Topic: 5te Westfalisches Landwehr Infanterieregiment [Dead as ever] STOP ADDING ME  (Read 109921 times)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
Russia>Ukraine
u cant deny it dan

Maybe it will become greater than or greater to
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
Depends in what you mean is better, Russia is a government that is in no way transparent and extremely corrupt which affects all government structures such as Hospitals, Schools, etc. which makes Russia a country that is very hard to live in with a Corrupt police force and many other issues like gangs and oppression by the government itself. You can't protest in Russia without getting permission from Kremlin, i.e. if you wear a mask to a protest without the governments permission you can get sent to jail. If you write something anti-Putin on social media while leaving in Russia you can receive jail time. It is a country where if your opinion differs than that of the Government then you can't express it without consequences. Russia does have a strong military yes, but at the expense of many other things. I can guarantee you that if you did not have an a Passport of an European Nation / USA, then in Russia you would be mistreated massively and you would want to get out of that country before you even spent a week there. That is a country you call better than Ukraine? Think again.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:19:03 am by Dan5 »

Offline Mattias

• Second Lieutenant
  • Bydand.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mattias
  • Side: Confederacy

Depends in what you mean is better, Russia is a government that is in no way transparent and extremely corrupt which affects all government structures such as Hospitals, Schools, etc. which makes Russia a country that is very hard to live in with a Corrupt police force and many other issues like gangs and oppression by the government itself. You can't protest in Russia without getting permission from Kremlin, i.e. if you wear a mask to a protest without the governments permission you can get sent to jail. If you write something anti-Putin on social media while leaving in Russia you can receive jail time. It is a country where if your opinion differs than that of the Government then you can't express it without consequences. Russia does have a strong military yes, but at the expense of many other things. I can guarantee you that if you did not have an a Passport of an European Nation / USA, then in Russia you would be mistreated massively and you would want to get out of that country before you even spent a week there. That is a country you call better than Ukraine? Think again.

Russia isn't a democracy. And I correct me if I'm wrong but Ukraine is a democracy. With other words Ukraine>Russia

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
Thank you mattias! Indeed the Ukrainian government is more transparent than the Russian government and a transparent government is the way to go in my opinion. So yeah if you are used to the whole Freedom of Speech and Human Rights shit then Ukraine > Russia

Offline Kaasovic

• Donator
  • * and Obelix
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Anonymous
r u a wizard?
Developer of NordInvasion. Hi mum.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
no

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
England>Legoland

Offline Kaasovic

• Donator
  • * and Obelix
    • View Profile
Can I go to memepark?

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
Tickets cost 60 Euro, but if you want to get premium ticket which includes a meeting with pepe then it costs 100 Euro

Offline Kaasovic

• Donator
  • * and Obelix
    • View Profile
rip wallet

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I need that converted to pounds pls

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
Multiply it by 4.2

Offline McScott

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: McScott
People who are not allowed to post on this thread

Spoiler
Chieef
Kronox
John Price
Wolfster
Valkyrie
Bluemoon
Macca
Muffin
Liam Mann
Silver Flamingo
[close]
What gives you the right to stop them from posting? If they have a say about your reg, they can do what they want, not your forums.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
People who are not allowed to post on this thread

Spoiler
Chieef
Kronox
John Price
Wolfster
Valkyrie
Bluemoon
Macca
Muffin
Liam Mann
Silver Flamingo
[close]
What gives you the right to stop them from posting? If they have a say about your reg, they can do what they want, not your forums.
Its something which is enforced by the mods to prevent flaming. This is my thread so :/